It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No fluoride in my water....Doctor prescribes what for my 9 month old daughter? Fluoride supplement?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Hmm, I guess my 4 grandparents, who are all closing in on their 80s, should probably be dying a horrible death because of fluoride right now?

Ohh, the horror of fluoride!

No but their lives may have been impaired if they ingested it their whole lives. Maybe thats why so many of that older generation just settle for a diaper change and TV episode as their daily life.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

No! Don't throw them in the trash, the seagulls will get to them! Kill it with fire.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I appreciate the comment, and I completely agree......Can you provide me anything you read that have studies or info on this poison?? I need links....

I couldn't agree more though, they aren't leaving my possesion until she reads into this stuff!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And if you take your kids to the dentist he or she will apply flouride as a treatment. So what......

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

You'll pay when her teeth rot out. Fillings are not cheap.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here is a link that was in the adelaide (ozie) newspaper about how tests showed using fluoridated water is unsafe in baby formula .
aswla.wordpress.com...
This is our main news paper it also was a news report on tv about it the same day.
Then never heard any more.
Mother's doing prenatal coarse now are told it's best not to use water with fluoride in it when making baby formula
Also you can google
Mount Gamber says no to fluoride.
Cairns residence push for fluride to be removed from water suply ( this is in our news right now)
Ask your wife to research the first time in history fluoride was used. She will get a big suprise on were and why it was used

edit on 12-2-2013 by jaffer44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by usmc0311

You'll pay when her teeth rot out. Fillings are not cheap.

Nothing wrong with a bit of flouride on your toothpaste but when its in the wAter supply it means almost everything you eat and drink has flouride in it.
Think about that milk, bread, coke, chocolate almost everything we ingest has a small amount of fluoride in it.
Also we donot get medical grade fluoride in our water supply.
Even dental grade is poison if you ingest to much

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

I am 55 and have had flouride my whole life. I have always lived in a city. No problems. I have three very very healthy children who have also had flouride. Oh BTW I have only had about 4 cavities my whole life. Gums, thats a different story and I wish that they had stressed flossing more when I was a kid. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Very interesting story OP. This is the reason sites like ATS should exist, to share alternative information and real time experiences like this.

That being said I would say post the resulting 'research information' into those pills. I found this

flouride therapy

Dietary fluoride supplements in the form of tablets, lozenges, or liquids (including fluoride-vitamin preparations) are used primarily for children in areas without fluoridated drinking water. The evidence supporting the effectiveness of this treatment for primary teeth is weak. The supplements prevent cavities in permanent teeth. A significant side effect is mild to moderate dental fluorosis.[15]

Sounds like the same ol same ol. The first thing to realize is an agenda to get everyone taking flouride. This can be proven in that most all water supplies are flouridated, now we have instances like this - where the water isn't flouridated, they push flouride supplements. It should be pretty obvious that flouridating the population is an agenda somewhere, by some group of people ( probably not dentists though ).

Don't do it. You should probably deal with it between you family as best you can and not try to decide for them, but rather introduce to them the evidence why it is harmful. If that doesn't work, just illustrate that it's a stupid idea anyhow, it's not like humans haven't been around without flouridated supplements since.. well, forever!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'd be bringing in the printoffs of what flouride is and does, to the doctor and ensuring he/her chooses to educate himself and quit endangering folk, or he would be known for being evil and avoided at all costs. Its a crimes against humanity.

If your doctor is so (bats**t crazy, ignorant, uneducated, incompetent) (pick one or more) that he/she/it is pushing fluoride, do you think anything you say or show them will make a difference?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

it's called dental flourosis.. or mottled teeth.. you can have mild to severe case depending on how much your exposed to flouride as a child

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

Here's a youtube channel with a bunch of videos, including the doc "The Great Culling", on the realisms of fluoride:
www.youtube.com...

Julie Washington (cheers, Julie) posted a link to Dr. Mercola.
He's the doctor who gets it, and who's not afraid to call it, and reports it real. His site crashed around the time of the H1N1stuff-- he doesn't like vaccines, either. His info is well researched and presented.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Have her watch the concerns about fluoride as explained by Dr. William Hirzy of the EPA Union on water Fluoridation: (on Youtube)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is crazyness. Its so sad....what if you were a parent that had no idea about this kind of thing. They would be feeding this to there children in mass doses. Im glad that you found out, and you see theres something wrong with this. Ill come back with some links to peer reveiwed studies.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Hmm, I guess my 4 grandparents, who are all closing in on their 80s, should probably be dying a horrible death because of fluoride right now?

Ohh, the horror of fluoride!

If you actually did some research into the effects of fluoride you would realize just how stupid and ignorant your statement is....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Has flouride always been in your water supply since you were a baby ?
What state do you live in i know in australia were i was born flouride was not used in water untill the early 80's
So i was 18 years old and my body was fully mature by then.
It wasnt in everything we ate back then because fluoride wasn't in most of the water supplies.
Its no secret that if you ingest to much it will kill you.
I suppose the question is do we ingest safe amounts or are we overdosing ourselves.
Im not saying in small amounts its not good i understand that cleaning your teeth with the stuff is ok.
I have a bad lower back and use voltaren to ease the pain.
I dont eat or drink it though because it's poison.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here are two other great videos. "FLUORIDEGATE - An American Tragedy - A Dr. David Kennedy film"

www.youtube.com...

And "A Pediatrician Speaks Out on Water Fluoridation"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Have her read PDF article "Water Fluoridation: A Review of Recent Research and Actions".

www.jpands.org...

It was originally posted in the "Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons", Vol 10, Number 2, Summer 2005.

Among other facts, it states: "Proponents of fluoridation have censored most media, ignored intelligent discussion of fluoridation, slandered most opponents of fluoridation, and overturned legal judgments against fluoridation in a manner that demonstrates their political power. Many published studies that had conclusions favoring fluoridation were later found unsupported by their raw data. There is evidence that fluoridation increases the incidence of cancer, hip fractures, joint problems, and that by causing fluorosis it damages both teeth and bones. Other medical problems may also occur, including neurologic damage."

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
On PubMed.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Clastogenic activity of sodium fluoride in great ape cells"

"NaF [sodium fluoride] is known to induce chromosome aberrations at these concentrations in human cells, but not in most rodent cells. The results showed that the clastogenicity [chromosome damage] of NaF [sodium fluoride] was limited to human and great ape cells."
PMID: 7679201

Also on PubMed.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Is there a need of extra fluoride in children?"

"Fluoride consumption by human beings increases the general cancer death rate, disrupts the synthesis of collagen and leads to the breakdown of collagen in bone, tendon, muscle, skin, cartilage, lungs, kidney and trachea, causing disruptive effect on tissues in the body. It inhibits antibody formation, disturbs immune system and makes the child prone to malignancy. Fluoride has been categorized as a protoplasmic poison..."
PMID:19812419

On PubMed.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Regression analysis of cancer incidence rates and water fluoride in the U.S.A. based on WHO data..."

"...cancers of the oral cavity and pharynx, colon and rectum, hepato-biliary and urinary organs were positively associated with Fluoridated Drinking water (FD). This was also the case for bone cancers in male, in line with results of rat experiments. Brain tumors and T-cell system Hodgkin's disease, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma, melanoma of the skin and monocytic leukaemia were also correlated with Fluoridated Drinking water."
PMID: 11512573

On PubMed.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Age-specific fluoride exposure in drinking water and osteosarcoma (United States)."

"We explored age-specific and gender-specific effects of fluoride level in drinking water and the incidence of osteosarcoma. ..."

"Our exploratory analysis found an association between fluoride exposure in drinking water during childhood and the incidence of osteosarcoma among males but not consistently among females."
PMID: 16596294

On PubMed.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Relationship between fluoride concentration in drinking water and mortality rate from uterine cancer in Okinawa prefecture, Japan"

"The Okinawa Islands located in the southern-most part of Japan were under U.S. administration from 1945 to 1972. During that time, fluoride was added to the drinking water supplies in most regions. The relationship between fluoride concentration in drinking water and uterine cancer mortality rate was studied in 20 municipalities of Okinawa and the data were analyzed using correlation and multivariate statistics. A significant positive correlation was found between fluoride concentration in drinking water and uterine cancer mortality in 20 municipalities "
PMID: 9002384

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Fluoride is also associated with decreased birth rates.

On PubMed.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Exposure to high fluoride concentrations in drinking water is associated with decreased birth rates"

"A review of fluoride toxicity showed decreased fertility in most animal species studied. The current study was to see whether fluoride would also affect human birth rates. A U.S. database of drinking water systems was used to identify index counties with water systems reporting fluoride levels of at least 3 ppm. These and adjacent counties were grouped in 30 regions spread over 9 states. For each county, two conceptionally different exposure measures were defined, and the annual total fertility rate (TFR) for women in the age range 10-49 yr was calculated for the period 1970-1988. For each region separately, the annual TFR was regressed on the fluoride measure and sociodemographic covariables. Most regions showed an association of decreasing TFR with increasing fluoride levels. Meta-analysis of the region-specific results confirmed that the combined result was a negative TFR/fluoride association with a consensus combined p value of .0002-.0004, depending on the analytical scenario. There is no evidence that this outcome resulted from selection bias, inaccurate data, or improper analytical methods."
PMID: 8169995

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join