It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No fluoride in my water....Doctor prescribes what for my 9 month old daughter? Fluoride supplement?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
We need more members in parliament like Ann Bressington.
This is a link from her web page.

bressington.net...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
I think watching this quick vid was what got me to look a little bit further into flouride, where it comes from and effectiveness, was an eye opener to say the least about the only insight I have into the whole issue.

Stuff they don't want you too know - Flouride

Pretty sick really when they would be charged to dump it but paid to help us!!! Something wrong there in my mind...

SaneThinking
edit on 12-2-2013 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

It's the same thing they did with "Gasoline"....gasoline is the waste byproducts of the refining process, used to make other useful things....back in the day, they used to dump it in the rivers, but then they figured out it would work as fuel in these new contraptions called cars, the first cars ran on alcohol...street lamps used to burn alcohol, and one of the innovations to come to automobiles after "gasoline" was found to be a viable fuel was a kind of old-fashioned version of a "flex-fuel" system, where with the twist of a knob, and an adjustment to the choke, a car could burn either alcohol OR gasoline...well, the petroleum companies got greedy, decided they wanted MORE money, because they couldn't get rid of their waste fast enough...

So, they give a bunch of money to the women's lib movement, the WLM pays a bunch of congressmen and senators, and the next thing you know, we have prohibition.....now alcohol is illegal, and gasoline is the only game in town...

it's another fine example of how we pay for the privilege of disposing of a company's industrial waste...just like how we pay with our tax dollars for townships to buy the mining industry's industrial waste, and we drink it....thus disposing of it in a way that the government doesn't have a problem with....nobody ever thinks about it though...if this s**t is SO bad that the EPA says you cant dump it, because it is awful, and will ruin the environment.....how is it suddenly not so bad that we can f**king DRINK it?

nobody thinks that far ahead, or that tiny bit outside the box, or even thinks that littlest bit for themselves....the government said it's ok, and they're OK..

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
here is a story quote that is pertinent to this thread:

The Water Supply, Fluoride is Lowering Your IQ Researchers from Harvard have found that a substance rampant in the nation’s water supply, fluoride, is lowering IQ and dumbing down the population. The researchers, who had their findings published in the prominent journal Environmental Health Perspectives, a federal government medical journal stemming from the U.S National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, concluded that ”our results support the possibility of adverse effects of fluoride exposures on children’s neurodevelopment”. “In this study we found a significant dose-response relation between fluoride level in serum and children’s IQ…This is the 24th study that has found this association”. One attorney, Paul Beeber, NYSCOF President, weighs in on the research by saying: “It’s senseless to keep subjecting our children to this ongoing fluoridation experiment to satisfy the political agenda of special-interest groups. Even if fluoridation reduced cavities, is tooth health more important than brain health? It’s time to put politics aside and stop artificial fluoridation everywhere”.

for more read the full story here:
naturalsociety.com...

edit on 18-2-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I walked into CVS, They have this new product (I know because it says "New" on the label). It's like a gallon of water with fluoride added to it. They are selling it for babies and infants! What's with this whole new push of fluoridated water as some sort of health thing for children? they have a whole 4x5 shelving system devoted to selling this water, it's in the kids and babies section. It's branded towards children that DON'T EVEN HAVE teeth yet, much less permanent adult teeth.
edit on 21-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

It's making kids pretty stupid. Look around. I'm young but 99% of people I know are quite unintelligent.. where I'm from it seems the one's in the town (fluoride in water) aren't as intelligent as the one's in the countryside with pure water. This may be pure coincidence but I blame fluoride.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Macpale

Same here people walk around with that empty look in their eyes. Interesting though that just adds a little bit more reason for me believe that it does affect the brain negatively. They should test this, I mean I would but I don't have the means to travel to a more healthy environment to observe.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeKeeDee
If you wish to find out exactly what flouride does to the body, you should read Dr. Russell Blaylock's (an important neuro surgeon in the U.S.)....comments on it. Just google Dr. Russell Blaylock/flouride and you will find that it is very bad for the human brain, keeps people sedate......Hitler used it on his population to keep them docile.
It aids in dumbing down a society, as well they've found a link to cancer with flouride...just go read it or listen to his You Tube messages......while you're there listen to his message on "aspartame"....another neuro toxin they're feeding to the masses who think they're getting skinny on it, but it's addictive and it's making them fat and diabetic, and develop neurological problems, like ADD, ADHD, Parkinson's, siezures, etc...read about it..

He's a very smart man, and he along with other scientists are trying to stop this being foisted into the masses. Dr. Betty Martini has done a world wide tour lecturing on the dangers of aspartame and flouride. Our city smartened up and took it out of our water supply after much protesting against city hall. I too remember giving my little kids flouride pills when they were small, from the doctor....they struggled in school....no wonder. Read as much as you can, and get your wife to watch the videos too.....there's a lot of good in investigating matters on your own..don't believe doctors...they're just legal drug pushers for BIG PHARMA

Russell Blaylock is also on PubMed.gov. In regards to fluoride he states it may be playing a part in Autism in children.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"A possible central mechanism in AUTISM spectrum disorders, part 3: the role of excitotoxin food additives and the synergistic effects of other environmental toxins"

"In addition, a number of environmental neurotoxins, such as FLUORIDE, lead, cadmium, and aluminum, can result in these pathological and biochemical changes."
PMID: 19284184

Isn't it strange that all these contaminants come in the chemicals used in water fluoridation?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
See, "Developmental Fluoride Neurotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis" on PubMed.gov.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"The estimated decrease in average IQ associated with fluoride exposure based on our analysis may seem small and may be within the measurement error of IQ testing. However, as research on other neurotoxicants has shown, a shift to the left of IQ distributions in a population will have substantial impacts, especially among those in the high and low ranges of the IQ distribution (Bellinger 2007)."

"Fluoride readily crosses the placenta (Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry 2003). Fluoride exposure to the developing brain, which is much more susceptible to injury caused by toxicants than is the mature brain, may possibly lead to permanent damage (Grandjean and Landrigan 2006)."

Fluoridation of public drinking water is one of the most remarkable, widespread, dangerous deceptions ever conceived. It is astounding that our own government managed to convince the public that fluoride, a known toxin, was actually good for us and then proceeded to add it to our public drinking water supplies! Reports show that fluoride is harmful. You don't have to be a genius to realize something's very wrong here.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Fluoridation chemicals, or drugs, or whatever one wants to call them are in non-compliance. Not with the FDA or even the EPA but with the National Sanitation Foundation International. The NSF was handed the hot potato years ago to approve water treatment chemicals and wrote the rules. Here's the kicker, they require 20 toxicological studies that must be provided by the manufacturers just to apply for certification. The NSF does NOT have ANY of them and neither do the repackagers or the manufacturers.

1. Ask for the ANSI/NSF Standard 60 Health Effects document.
2. Locate the all the toxicological studies, in that document, that are required for certification of the product to be in compliance with said document.
3. Demand a list of the original studies and all the data collected.
4. Present them . Publish them or provide a source where everyone can see for themselves if their chemicals, medicine, or drugs are "safe and Effective".

FLUORIDEGATE is a new documentary that reveals the tragedy of how government, industry and trade associations protect and promote a policy known to cause harm to our country and especially to small children who suffer more than any other segment of the population. While their motivation remains uncertain, the outcome is crystal clear: it is destroying our nation!
www.fluoridegate.org...
By Dr. David Kennedy

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join