It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding The Pope`s Resignation, Can This One Be "Petrus Romanus", The Next And Last Pope ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by AQ6666

Interesting that his coat of arms has Alpha-Omega on it. Anyone seen the old planet of the apes movies?

It's also in the bible.. durr

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by AQ6666

I thought he was supposed to actually be from Rome, though. Also, anybody can take up the title "Peter" upon getting the Pope hat, right?

And also don't forget that calling yourself after any other religeous figure ( for example Mohammed) makes them them in their own mind 'holier than thou'.
God shouldn't exist in a singular head of religeon but IMHO exists in oneself, in ones heart and mind, not some icon or particular personage or building.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
Let`s look at his coat of arms a bit closer...

So we have Alpha and Omega (the beggining and THE END), we have the fisherman ropes, we have a sword, a castle on top of the water representing ??? and a couple more icons I`m not sure what it represents ....Any thoughts ?

The castle represents the "beast from the sea". Beasts can mean kingdoms or kings. So here it's a reference to Satan's 7 headed, 10 horned kingdom.

This concept also explains the stories of "Atlantis"/ the beast from the sea. Atlantis is a decoy antichrist kingdom, the real Satanic kingdoms being Greece/ the EU (4 headed leopard Daniel 2), Russia (1 headed bear), the UK (1 headed lion with wings), and 1 head of the 4th terrifying beast with 10 horns. The little horn is the 11th horn and leads the 4th beast kingdom which will have 3 incarnations/ cycles. These first 3 entities (the EU, Russia, and the UK) will "hate the whore and burn her with fire"/ the 4th beast kingdom, which ushers in a "new and improved" 4th terrifying beast kingdom.

So, in other words, there are multiple antichrists - one of which will be the new Pope. But that is part of the deception, at each stage people think they have finally gotten to the "good" christ figure after disposing of the previous one.
edit on 14-2-2013 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by discolo

Thanks for the kind words, this Is my first thread...I guess I hit a foul ball ??? Anyway , I didn't intend on breaking any rules or offending anyone....I Just KNOW FOR A FACT.... I AM 100% Right in starting this discussion ...
It NEEDS to happen. There is an elephant in the room. We are in grave danger. There are things I know I WILL NOT DISCUSS. Those things... lead to here. And for you forum thugs waiting in the dark to pounce on the new guy for spelling or rule breaking.... know this ... if this thread is removed, think of all the people who are oblivious to their surroundings... that will never even know about this ...till it's too late. As for ummmmm I'm Telling ...! people...Big deal.
Waddya gonna do .. take away my birthday ? Tell Me there is no Santa....?? Ha !

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Great thread. I wanted to help decode that coat of arms as it is definatly something that is interesting in a catholic church. To source ill be using a book of mine called "The Element Encyclopedia of Secret signs and Symbols".

Lets start at the top, and work our way down. So at the top we have the cardenal hat, out of that hat comes two knots.The knot signifies the act of binding or holding. The red string that comes out is symbolic of someone who practice's the kabbahla.

The cross directly underneath the hat is a leviathan cross. It was origonaly used by the knights templars, and the Cathars. It was later used in alcemy as a symbol for sufler (one of the three esential elements of alchemy). It was then adopted by anthony la vey, as a symbol for his church of satan.

We then see inside the shield the symbols alpha and omega inside a spread representing the closeness of the two. alpha and omega obviously representing begining and end(peter and peter?).

The three swords represent pain and loss. They are placd in the form of a labarum. This is one of the oldest known symbol in christianty(pre-dating the use of the cross), and is used as a symbol to represent "The christ". The swords are placed upon a podium as to show authourity or as if to "take center stage"

Now I couldnt find anything on the gold cross in the middle or the overlayed AM, and as i have to run to work, for now ill leave it as is and check up later, but that is a good point in the right dirrection I hope,

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
The cross directly underneath the hat is a leviathan cross. It was origonaly used by the knights templars, and the Cathars. It was later used in alcemy as a symbol for sufler (one of the three esential elements of alchemy). It was then adopted by anthony la vey, as a symbol for his church of satan.

Not at all, the cross underneath the hat is a regular two-barred cross called "Patriarcal cross", it's nothing but a depiction of a Christian cross with the upper and smaller line representing the part of the original Christ's cross where INRI was written, it's also called a Cross of Lorraine.
Plus the Leviathan cross as an "infinite" symbol under it.

The red hat and its pendant is a Cardinal hat, every Cardinal has it on its coat of arms.

The Alpha and Omega in a book represents either Christ or God as they are called "The Alpha and Omega" in the Book of Revelation, keep in mind that this is ecclesiastical heraldry, which is pretty different from classical heraldry considering that the coat of arms are designed by the persons using it.

The three swords represent pain and loss. They are placd in the form of a labarum. This is one of the oldest known symbol in christianty(pre-dating the use of the cross), and is used as a symbol to represent "The christ". The swords are placed upon a podium as to show authourity or as if to "take center stage.

A labarum is a flag-like object so it can't really be in the "form of a labarum", the three swords are clearly on some kind of altar, from the curve I'd say they are scimitars (which, when it comes to swords, means a tie to Africa), the "pain and loss" meaning comes from... tarot, nothing heraldic about that so you can forget it.
Rather than the Christ it represents the Holy Trinity.

The castle is a difficult one, it differs from classic heraldry and could symbolise a lot of thing, it used to mean "safety" so I guess it should be something of that nature (safety of the church, faith, etc.).

Now I couldnt find anything on the gold cross in the middle or the overlayed AM, and as i have to run to work, for now ill leave it as is and check up later, but that is a good point in the right dirrection I hope,

Same here, I suspect the blue symbols to be something related to the Holy Trinity or the crucifixion rather than letters but I've no idea what the green symbol on the cross could mean.

Ps: people shouldn't expect anything fancy from this coat of arms, nobody would be stupid enough to put in here some kind of prophecy or conspiracy.
edit on 14-2-2013 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Speaking of the possible resurrection of John Paul II, another poster in a different thread brought this to my attention. The Vatican actually has a webcam trained on his tomb at all times.

www.vaticanstate.va...'s%20Tomb

I found that to be odd. And rather creepy in all honesty. Is it out of reverence? Or something else entirely?

edit on 14-2-2013 by Lunarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
That really is weird.

Maybe there is a hidden entry there or something hidden within the sarcophagus?
If that were the case though, why would the footage be public?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Interesting findings

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Agreed. Maybe this new Pope will do handstands and likes to go fishing. Maybe he'll do 3 deniers, just like the first Pete, and maybe he'll never leave Rome at all. Maybe he'll be a foreigner and 'become' a Roman, bring back the 'Eagle' standard. I'm sure some diligent reader could dig up ALL the coat of arms or whatever and we can all have a gander of these geezers in the shortlist. It's gonna be a ruddy long wait as Ratso don't resign until 28 Feb and then we'll have 2 weeks to a month before smoke arises from somewhere telling us a new rat has been picked.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

When they ascend to the papacy they have a new coat of arms which incorporates themes from their previous heraldry. Here are two images. One is of Cardinal Ratzingers coat of arms and the second is the one when he became Pope Benedict XVI.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

The entwined A and M represent Ave Maria. It means Hail Mary.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Article Here
Just found out .. Cardinal Turksons father was a miner and a CARPENTER.
Kind interesting ....

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by discolo
reply to post by AQ6666

I read years ago before conspiracy was only in james bond movies and I was a regular catholic church goer that the last pope would be a black man. I can't remember where i read it but i did remember about the prophesies of St malachy who is the patron saint of my (then) local catholic cathedral.
Peter Kodwo appiah Turkson is black, Interesting name too apart from the "peter romanus" link is that the name Turkson implies that his family are islamic converts somewhere down the line.
www.google.es...://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Peter_Turkson.jpg&i mgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File
eter_Turkson.jpg&h=210&w=196&sz=1&tbnid=sVnfd_sPajv-GM:&tbnh=186&tbnw=173&zoom=1&usg=__bKAisCiR5vbwqRzUbKO KYcaxu9g=&docid=yL6rm-BfQNLCqM&itg=1&sa=X&ei=6lQaUfPVOIiDhQeDuYDADg&ved=0CJUBEPwdMAo

Here is the prophesised list of popes from st malachy's time to the present pope.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for starting this thread mate it should be very interesting.
edit on 12-2-2013 by discolo because: just cause

Im sorry but I do have to ask...what has him being black have anything to do with it?

Also the name doesn't mean much either my surname is derived from hebrew...my family tree has been fairly well documented but theres no Jewish in it....its that far back but whats in a name...

Thirdly if your even slightly religious follow any of the worlds faith then any form of racism etc is blasphemy as if there is a creator then by definition he created us all!! no matter what colour, faith, creed, sex or station.

Stating otherwise goes against any religion, saying otherwise is a perversion of any of the teachings.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The correct prophetic term is "black pope", and many assumed this to mean that the pope would be dark skinned.

However the Jesuits wear black robes, which means a pope of the Jesuit order would also be a black pope.

It's not a racist remark by any means.

What's in a name? Everything. But that's another topic :-)
The name mentioned here was used in a prophetic verse to assist in identifying the last pope. A name identifies, which means that the last pope will be identified with this name. Either directly (unlikely), through their history, or through their actions.
edit on 22-3-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join