It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hello fellow goofballs , lunatics , conspiracy theory nutters.
Been following ATS for years now ever since I stumbled across a TV channel called Edge Media,
I am now awake and see things clearly , my problem is trying to get the "others" to do the same.
I've learnt not to go off on a rant after having to much to drink because from that day onwards you
will be thought of as being a bit unstable.
My question is - how do we get through to the seemingly ungetthroughables, its really hard,
believe me I've tried.
Any thoughts ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hey there.alienHybrid,welcome to ATS,hope you enjoy being a member here.I live in a country where conspiracy theories,anything out of the ordinary really,is better not discussed,unless you're lucky enough to meet by chance,the occasional awake+aware individual.Aside from in the cities,there's not much hope of that either,and i live out in the Bush,the folks around here are deeply sleeping,and happy to be so.I keep a veeeery low profile for my children's sake,wouldnt want their friends to think they have a daft mum
Thank goodness the hubby's wide awke+aware,or i would'nt have one "realworld" person to talk to.Idk what to advise you,to get through to people,i would'nt even attempt it,here where i live.Anyway,welcome and enjoy

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ahoy, welcome aboard.

As for the ungetthroughables. How would you like it if your whole world came crashing down in an instant. They dont have the mental vessles to internalize that information.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienHybrid

Hi, man,, no don`t give yourself away like that,,,
the pigs will stone you to death, dude.........
welcome to the mental ward...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hello welcome in from the cold veteran lurker. Enjoy contributing!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the city of dreams AlienHybrid

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Oh ..and Hi Iamschist.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Interesting name you have there, instead of worrying about the people in your world who are free to think what they want, what on earth made you decide to name yourself AlienHybrid?

Very cool imo. In this introduction thread, tell us about 'you', and then learn to use the search engine to join in the 10's of thousands of discussions on your question.

Looking forward to hearing/reading your story, hope it is filled with topics found in the UFO forums.

See ya around the spaceship ATS

edit on 12-2-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

My fellow ATSer , we are ALL alien hybrids,
the little green/grey men don't look like us ,
we look like THEM !

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Welcome...Not a great way to acknowledge us with "Hello fellow goofballs , lunatics , conspiracy theory nutters."...when certainly not all of us are those things, and it does not show respect to long timers such as Phage (23,000+) posts and Skeptic Overlord...and others we hold as our collective intelligent representatives to serious discussion.

Fine...we'll just chuck you away in that kind of category and come by to rattle your cage once in awhile. Oh sure..we'll toss in some paper and a pen so you can join in!

Kidding aside...it takes all kinds here...just learn to duck! MS

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

You miss understood, when I say nutters and
goofballs that is what the "others" refer to us as
Where as we know we are anything but.
Read my post again.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! You'll find plenty of like minded people here to share your thoughts and ideas with.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I read it several more times. I am not your "fellow" anything of what you mentioned. Sorry.
Welcome anyway....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Not getting it, are you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope to see you around.

new topics

top topics

join