It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back-to-work scheme breached laws, says Court of Appeal

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

ok, back on Topic....The government are evil...discuss
So called democracy, politics, politicians and parliament are all evil.

Disconnected to the voters by class and choice. Blinded by greed they can only hear what the money people tell them over expensive dinners and too fat to look over their bloated stomachs to see those they are walking over rather than representing

I am a union rep and I can tell you for sure it is not only the unemployed that are being treated poorly. New starters, modern apprenticeships, graduates are being intimidated, bullied and cheated so often it appears to be company policy

Trumped up charges for the long service employee’s to get rid of them without any compensation and to enable the bosses to employ more of the above in an attempt to have a workforce that is cheap and hired and fired at will.

The poor and workers of this country are paying a far higher price than just money. Their well being, mental health and futures under constant attack and are being taken away from them bit by bit on a daily basis

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Does that say "Hater of Labour!" under your name?
lol

Yep - what's your point?

I put that under my name probably 5-6 years ago and, to be honest, forgot about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by stumason

Must not have the internet over there, pretty easy to verify history. So sad when she gets hired then fired because you lied for her. Good luck

Explain....

I'm not a moron, so don't act like I am. The way I did the CV changes was for two companies I worked for some 10+ years ago, neither of which even exists any more.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
The modern apprenticeship scheme is another scam...yeah it get peoples into work, but here is how it now works...

I would dispute that, matey.

I did a modern apprenticeship from 1998-2001 and it set me on my career path. If I hadn't of done it, I'd probably would have had to join the forces to get any kind of career and training.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I naively thought that the Companies benefiting from these workers were paying the equivalent of 'dole money' back to the state, so that the state paid less money in benefits. I was astonished to find out that the state i.e tax payer was effectively paying the labour force of these companies. It is outrageous, if anyone should work for their dole, it should be for the state - helping out in community projects, clearing verges, whatever councils could no longer afford to do and these folk could learn from.
How bad does it have to get before we say ENOUGH.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hers is a couple of interesting links. They show claimant to vacancy ratio for each region.

Link

Link

edit on 17/2/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join