It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Banned Member Saying Hello....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

Your self indulgent inroduction is no different than many of the other self indulgent introductions... you'll fit right in

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX
reply to post by Severin

That's good.

Here's the reason I joined here....

Imagine the size of the rug you could make with all that....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
some part of me just wants to say hello, the other part wants to scream "nutcase"...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome. Remember its a private forum....with lots and lots of members. Follow the rules and conditions and youll be fine.

And when "threading".. dont assume what youre posting isnt something here that we havent all discussed before and already hashed out, watched and/or read. Just because one finds something "new" and "cool" to them...ATS'rs can usually be already past the excitement of it.

Use the SEARCH function too. You will fit right in. Looking forward to the input.....MS

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why can't i star any posts?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Because nobody can in the introductions forum.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I read your intro up until about this point:

I know far more than most of you....

That right there turned me off, to suggest that you are somehow better in any way than any other poster on this site seems to me to be a shot in the face to everyone here who contributes.

If i had voting rights, I'd vote you off the island just for that..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
"I know far more than most of you"

oh this is going to be delicious.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I know how you feel, vkey...just start a pot of java, we'll sit and watch to see if he votes himself off first.....

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What a crew you guys are. Many different personalities, lots of intelligent folks I see here, also lots of jealously, anger, envy, self hate.... all characteristics of the darkside.

I'd like to address a few who welcomed me with the darkside....

Originally posted by mthgs602
I'm dying to see how much smarter you are than most of us. (Only dumb people say this)
As for your evidence, pffff OK.

Listen, if you're actually smart you will not get banned from this place. Your posts will be erased and any point your trained "sith" like mind was trying to make will have been lost.

You're a natural attention whore. Maybe you were made fun of in school, you're the middle child, or you're a veteran.
Either way I deal with people like you every day at college and here.

Be proud of yourself, I rarely log on

Only dumb people say they are smarter than others? That makes sense.

I'm an attention whore? Made fun of in school? A middle child? A vet?
You are describing a typical cop... which I am not.

You deal with people like me in college? You're a long way from my wisdom level, and your assumptions are way off. Don't mistake my bad humor for weakness.
I am proud of myself, and of you for your honesty. Thanks for your 2 cents friend.

Originally posted by dizziedame
Welcome to ATS.

Your intro was not cute, clever or even interesting.
It only caused me to wonder why it was writtin the way it was.

I also saw a UFO up close and personal. It was the subject of my first post here. It was not a good post.

I now understand why things happened the way they did at the time of the observation. I had never had any interest in UFO's or Aliens until then.

After being being a member here a few years the reason why I was allowed the experience and what to do with that knowledge has become understandable to me.
Thanks to the members
for that.

I am going to have my eyes on you as I want to see if some ideas about your op are correct.

You did say you know more than most of the members here but if you need help let me know.

Shalom

My intro wasn't funny, cute or interesting.... we are in agreement.
I guess I wrote it that way because I just suck at life.

I said I am smarter than many here, I didn't say I know more than many here... or did I? So many pages ago, too lazy to check, but intelligence is a rare thing these days. Wait... I did say that... it must be true then.
Most people I encounter have the IQ of a carrot, which makes me feel like the top ant in the farm sometimes.... because we are all in a giant farm.

Originally posted by aLLeKs
some part of me just wants to say hello, the other part wants to scream "nutcase"...

Scream away.... except I prefer the term - unbalanced skitzo, or deranged egomaniac.
I just want a good spot in the FEMA camps, I don't want the last bunk kind of thing to happen, like the last roommate who shows up at the reality show house.... they always get the worst room nobody else wants.

Originally posted by vkey08
I read your intro up until about this point:

I know far more than most of you....

That right there turned me off, to suggest that you are somehow better in any way than any other poster on this site seems to me to be a shot in the face to everyone here who contributes.

If i had voting rights, I'd vote you off the island just for that..

Oh my, the last thing I want is to "turn you off"... I didn't know I was so unsexy.
Just because my meat headed brain holds more knowledge and experience than many others, doesn't mean "I am better" than anyone else, unless we are talking about spelling, grammar, thinking, sense of humor, or the darkside of the Force... then I may be better than others.

What a wonderful welcome overall though.
I find this forum to be more controlled and serious than most others like BIN, GLP, and those retarded Galactic Federation forums who ban anyone debunking their fantasies.

Debunking is very welcomed here and I like that.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
May Mort upon the Tortoise allow you to speak your mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
SheepleX: So far all you've done is inflate your own ego and ramble on about how intelligent you are. Many people on this website have had mind blowing experiences. You're trying to make yourself out to be unique but around here you're just another average individual with an amazing story. You're going to have to take a number.

Now since you've talked up how incredible you are and how you know so much more than everyone else why don't you enlighten us so we can either be awed by your knowledge or correct your ignorance.

I'll be patiently waiting for your comments but I suspect you won't be getting into any juicy knowledge that we don't know about already.
edit on 12-2-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
??????

I'm sending the men in white coats around.

But you wont be banned.

You fir in here perfectly.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

except I prefer the term - unbalanced skitzo, or deranged egomaniac.

Let's go with delusional and "deranged egomaniac".

From your OP and responses, I've never said this before, but I'm kind of rooting for that ban you self-prophesied.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Egotistical much?

Welcome, try not to shoot yourself in the foot.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

No way!

Please tell me everything, the massive triangular craft ruined my life! It's what forces me back here every time looking for answers!

Was it like liquid, could it fold in on itself and re-appear over something else? Did it tumble on it's axis and then shoot straight up into the air? Was it firing a beam of any sort? Could you see markings on it? PLEASE tell me.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
SheepleX: So far all you've done is inflate your own ego and ramble on about how intelligent you are. Many people on this website have had mind blowing experiences. You're trying to make yourself out to be unique but around here you're just another average individual with an amazing story. You're going to have to take a number.

Now since you've talked up how incredible you are and how you know so much more than everyone else why don't you enlighten us so we can either be awed by your knowledge or correct your ignorance.

I'll be patiently waiting for your comments but I suspect you won't be getting into any juicy knowledge that we don't know about already.
edit on 12-2-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

I think it is your ego that feels bruised, I never "talked up my intelligence", I was simply responding to others' egos commenting about that statement of mine. My ego has a mind of it's own, which is why the darkside is easier to navigate for me, it takes a strong ego to be successful in this world right now. The world IS dominated by the darkside.

I'm sure I won't say anything here that is "unique", though I am unique, as are you. From what I've read here, everything under, and near the sun has been spoken of. A lot of it are collective fantasies, some are spot on.

Here's a piece of the pie I'm sure many of you know but not in all it's great detail...

You are all dying. You are like a raw chicken breast in a microwave set to a long & slow defrost level.
No one cares, and most actually pay to be slowly killed.
The only way to escape your destinies of pain & suffering is to live underground, and eating foods grown from Bill Gates' seed vault supply, it's untainted by Monsatan.
In the next 5 years.... you will start seeing friends, family, & strangers drop like flies.
Malnutrition + EM pollution + the foods + the toxic water + toxic air + unspoken of radiation levels = human body breakdowns on a scale never seen before in human history.

Those are just the things they actually let us know about. Imagine now what they aren't letting us learn about. All I can advise is that you enjoy your families while you can in this moment of time. Codex A. has been in effect for a while now, most of your foods are dead, those of which that are "food" and not some floor sweeping thrown in a box or can.

Embrace the darkside! It's here and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. You are not going to see the same ripe old age as the WWI & WWII generations. People who live to their 80s & 90s will be a conspiracy theory in less than 50 years.

Nothing NEW to you guys I'm sure, but if you could only take a zoom out look at it all & appreciate the sinister complexity of what has & is being done to us all, you would probably have a nervous breakdown... which I have had several of. When that dust settles after the shock, embracing the truth becomes much easier.
edit on 12-2-2013 by SheepleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"I know far more than most of you"

Let me guess......

You have inside knowledge of incredible things.

You want us to be real nice to you and you might enlighten us?

You could pictures of you, Obama and ET eating a bag of "Red Hot Doritos" at the White House.

And you still could not convince any of us that "I know far more than most of you"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Let's go with delusional and "deranged egomaniac". From your OP and responses, I've never said this before, but I'm kind of rooting for that ban you self-prophesied.

You & me both. I just want to make the list and get a red sticker on my mailbox before the ban stick comes. Got to get me on their radar, then whatever happens is insignificant, like me.

To do that I will have to hit the Corporatocracy in their pockets.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Let me guess......

You have inside knowledge of incredible things.

You want us to be real nice to you and you might enlighten us?

You could pictures of you, Obama and ET eating a bag of "Red Hot Doritos" at the White House.

And you still could not convince any of us that "I know far more than most of you"

Good guess Sargent Hulka.
You are partially correct. Except it wasn't Doritos, it was Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion.

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, most of you are locked into your belief systems and that cement has hardened long ago. I will hand out jackhammers to anyone who wants to drill out their old cement and pour in new fresh cemented beliefs though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join