It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Timeline Confirmed?!! The 8th Pope Antichrist Cometh!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

She uploaded A LOT of videos regarding Comet Elenin. She ran for the woods, last she said. Or... so I thought. lol

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
She talks about Valentines day, huge things happening, and so on.

This is not her timeline though... no.. its Gods. We will see.

So, Feb. 16th is Saturday and by her timeline (I mean Gods) the Earth may shake?

She has put herself out there once again. lol She definitely has courage.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

YES.
It really does help to "spell it out"
Kinda difficult to hear the tone of your voice or the inflection certain words carry when spoken.

Take it from personal experience here, there are too many perspectives and preconceptions to assume we understand what you intend...unless of course your words are direct and your ideas spelled out for people to understand

My comment was a question as well so if you cannot handle questions about your own comments my suggestion is that you turn tail and run away...
Oh wait...you already did....
Srry all, seems we broke another one

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's always March. Not trying to downplay anything but something is always is supposed to happen in March since I've been here.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes she does.
My fear is that she will be right even just one more time...
I pray for her, i cant imagine the burden she carries.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
great.

is this is the new replacement for the timewave zero hoax we had to put up with for the last few years?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
According to her, she is "blocking people like crazy right now." This sends up a serious red flag for me.

Lots of people spouting off nonsense on Youtube. Remember the December 21st thing? All the users who professed about this date and what was to come (which inevitably did not come) would delete comments, ban users, and eventually shut down their comments and their ratings.

Considering how all the comments on the video are positive and pro-futuristic Christian eschatology, I'm going to call foul and say she's full of it.

EDIT: Just as I had said, after browsing some of her videos, she HAS shut down comments and ratings on some of them, especially newer videos. This woman is a fraud and a fear monger of the highest caliber, twisting divine revelation and divinely inspired literature to make a name for herself.
edit on 12-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The You Tuber isn't right.

He's a complete sap.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I attempted to comment with this:

""I'm blocking people like crazy right now."

Mkay. Which automatically makes me suspicious of what you say. There are a lot of people on Youtube spouting off nonsense, who do the same exactly thing: Delete comments, ban users, and eventually just shut down comments and ratings. I'm assuming any criticism will automatically be deleted, as per what I've seen on your comments so far.

And before you delete and ban this message, I will be notifying certain channels of this who have a habit of debunking false claims."

I was immediately banned from there on out.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
I attempted to comment with this:

""I'm blocking people like crazy right now."

Mkay. Which automatically makes me suspicious of what you say. There are a lot of people on Youtube spouting off nonsense, who do the same exactly thing: Delete comments, ban users, and eventually just shut down comments and ratings. I'm assuming any criticism will automatically be deleted, as per what I've seen on your comments so far.

And before you delete and ban this message, I will be notifying certain channels of this who have a habit of debunking false claims."

I was immediately banned from there on out.

Yeah, she banned me too when I questioned something she said. For someone trying to "walk with God" she sure is rude. I don't care for her but the facts remain events ARE lining up with the biblical calendar and SHE'S NOT THE ONLY PERSON to notice. Like I said, I could care less who the information comes from...we should all be able to research ourselves and see if there's any validity to it and from what I've seen and read, she's definitely on the right track.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
It's always March. Not trying to downplay anything but something is always is supposed to happen in March since I've been here.

Beware...
The Ides of March

March is always a twitchy time. The air seems charged and ready for crazy March Madness shenanigans at any moment!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here is a small break down of the 8th pope, getting to the point of the issue.

The 8th King is Here

Here is a link that got pulled down but it is still cache:
Good Soldier of Jesus
edit on 12-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why would I bother to listen to anyone ignoring questions and arguments? What a nut bag.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Cardinal Peter Turkson will become Pope. He will be a FALSE PROPHET. He will seek to change the reputation of the Catholic Church and the Vatican. H e has already stated that he's ready to serve if called upon and the next pope will have to be innovative in these changing times & cultures.

Pope Peter (Turkson) will transform the Catholic religion and cause the world to believe in a NEW FAITH consisting of an ALIEN SAVIOR. The Vatican's binocular telescope (LUCIFER) in Arizona is watching for the arrival of this savior.

This is why in 2008 the Vatican/Pope said it's OK for Catholics to believe in ALIENS. They are preparing the world for the ALIEN SAVIOR.

The NEW POPE (8TH King and FALSE PROPHET) will ANNOUNCE AN ALIEN SAVIOR within 4 years.

End.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Pope Peter (FALSE PROPHET) will announce our ALIEN SAVIOR (ANTICHRIST). Jesus will return in 2015-2016 and defeat the ANTICHRIST (ALIEN).

Actually THIS dude, Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone, sounds more like the candidate for the next pope. read his wiki page...he's been involved in many scandals including writing a book on the 3rd secret of Fatima and been accused of lying about it.
edit on 13/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
Cardinal Peter Turkson will become Pope. He will be a FALSE PROPHET. He will seek to change the reputation of the Catholic Church and the Vatican. H e has already stated that he's ready to serve if called upon and the next pope will have to be innovative in these changing times & cultures.

Pope Peter (Turkson) will transform the Catholic religion and cause the world to believe in a NEW FAITH consisting of an ALIEN SAVIOR. The Vatican's binocular telescope (LUCIFER) in Arizona is watching for the arrival of this savior.

This is why in 2008 the Vatican/Pope said it's OK for Catholics to believe in ALIENS. They are preparing the world for the ALIEN SAVIOR.

The NEW POPE (8TH King and FALSE PROPHET) will ANNOUNCE AN ALIEN SAVIOR within 4 years.

End.

Awesome! I can't wait..... Should be a really fun ride..... Do you have an idea as to which planet the Antichrist will be from? I wonder where Jesus lives... The Pleiades maybe?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Now, I'm not one to put much into all this religous stuff but since the announcement of Pope Benedict's resigning has created quite a buzz in the media and on the internet you can't help but to come across some interesting theories. One video I came across shows God's Timeline based on the Biblical Calendar (The Jewish Year) and the events that have happened on key biblical dates since August 2nd, 2012. The connections between those dates and certain events on those days is rather striking.

There's a lot of information that I unfortunately don't have time to spell out for you at this time and most people probably wouldn't care to sift through it all but the following YouTube video sums it up rather well...and dramatically I might add.

Video made and uploaded to YouTube on February 11th:

If this YouTuber is correct, another BIG event of some signifigance will happen possibly on President's Day (February 18th, 2013) and/or more likely on March 11th-12th, 2013.

Is the next pope the 8th king aka The Beast? This timeline, God's timeline, may be something we really need to keep an eye on. Too many coincidences to be ignored...

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him” (Revelation 1:7). Jesus will not come secretly. Everyone on earth, every eye, will see Him “coming in a cloud with power and great glory” (Luke 21:27)

Someone pointed out that the word "Cometh" in the above scripture contains the word "Comet." I realize this is in English translation and probably doesn't mean anything but we DO have Comet ISON flying by Earth later this year (November) and it will surely be a sight to behold considering astronomers are saying it will be as bright as the Moon and visable during daylight hours.

edit on 12/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

Prophecy fulfilled AGAIN!

In the above video 9Nania quotes Revelation where it states a star will fall from the sky and create a PIT! Today the meteor that slammed into Russia injured 1200+ people and created 3 points of impact! Reports are coming in that the smell of SULFER is coming from one of the pits!

Now call Me paranoid but here we have the Pope announcing his resignation on Monday, hours later lightning strikes St. Peter's Basillaca, a few days later a meteorite impacts Russia injuring 1200+ people and creating 3 impact points (revelation 8...), reports of the smaell of sulfer coming from the pit...biggest meteorite impact in over a century...

C'mon man....

We are in the END TIMES!

Note: When NASA said we had nothing to worry about...9Nania says in the video that something might impact Earth today or tomorrow. SHE WAS RIGHT!

edit on 15/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

C'mon man.... SHE WAS RIGHT!

edit on 15/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

She was right...AGAIN!
Was it divine influence or luck? I certainly cant say but as i have said before...

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
I also know that GOD has a funny way of sending messages to those that will listen

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do these events in Russia have anything to do with any of what she is saying......is this just another revealing as she puts it....it is just interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes a very interesting thread and OP.

I think its too early to say anything definitively, but Ill be keeping up with it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join