It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorandum of Law - The Authority of the County Sheriff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
Obama is in direct violation of the Constitution, and should be charged and impeached along with all those who plotted against the Constitution with him,
Obamama if anyone surely knows what he has done, but has the gall to think he can rewrite our Constitution

Someone get a Sheriff and go arrest him now. and the rest the gang of crooks..

Impeachment is the biggest hurdle. That is the toughest stumbling-block that the out-liners of our constitution did not foresee. Once he is impeached however, anyone in the country has every right, as well as responsibility, to take it to the next step, high treason!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by OOOOOO
Obama is in direct violation of the Constitution, and should be charged and impeached along with all those who plotted against the Constitution with him,
Obamama if anyone surely knows what he has done, but has the gall to think he can rewrite our Constitution

Someone get a Sheriff and go arrest him now. and the rest the gang of crooks..

Impeachment is the biggest hurdle. That is the toughest stumbling-block that the out-liners of our constitution did not foresee. Once he is impeached however, anyone in the country has every right, as well as responsibility, to take it to the next step, high treason!

This is why it is important to get this knowledge of the constitution and laws of the land out there to permeate the culture once again. Until then we will never convince enough reps to impeach much less try for treason.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Ummm.....Thank you for putting this information together in such a concise manner....I must say that I will...With your permission of course...be sending a copy of this to my Sheriff as well... I just had to bookmark this thread as well.......it's a day for firsts apparently.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sempul
I would like to add Sheriff Harry Lee of Jefferson Parish of Louisiana to that list. When Hurricane Katrina came in with FEMA (you all know how that turned out) they tried to take over everything in the area. I dont work there but in Tangipahoa Parish. However Harry Lee was very proud also of his office and put up with NO ONE unsurping his authority! Fema came in and took over all of his fuel depots and other precious (at the time) resources claiming they had ultimate authority as they were part of the federal government. He had all his deputies lock and load and march on them. They were forced to retreat or be shot. He met their supervisors later and gave a public announcement that HE was the ultimate authority in that area per the constitution and NO ONE had any authority to take anything from him or his men that they need to uphold the law of the land and assist the people who willfully voted him in. He further advised them that if they needed supplies they could ask or call Bush and have HIM bring it to them. Gotta tell you he was one hell of a man!

Ummm...Hey sempul, I was wondering if he also stood up to the fed state and city boys when they were confiscating weapons down there during that event or did he take part in that little bit of unconstitutionalism? I also wanted to ask you if you worked for him and what your thoughts were on the confiscations.....Look, I know your a LEO or was it former LEO and i'm not trying to be judgemental I just wanted to hear your side of that and how it affected your views on the constitution...

I'm not trying to be off-topic with this....I think that it ties in with the OP. I think it's too easy sometimes to pick and choose which of our rights are upheld and when, while others are quietly shunted aside....Thank you

YouSir

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hawkiye, my dear friend, you have outdone yourself! S&F, Kudos, Bravo, standing ovation etc... I have seen fit to take this post and broadcast this via email to my entire address book (With credit to you and ATS, of course!).

This what makes ATS so awesome - members like this who take the time and effort to put together intelligent and cogent posts like this. Any chance we can get this on the cover of every major newspaper? Kidding of course as they would never be an instrument of truth.

Nicely done my friend and PLEASE keep up the great work!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hawkiye, star and flag good sir. That was an awesome display.

The continued erosion of our Constitutional rights and powers is the biggest problem we have as a Nation and as One People. It is high time we band together and begin to take back some of the Liberty and Freedom that our Forefathers fought and died for. Send this information to your Sheriff and Representative, and Senator, and tell them it is time to obey the will of the People.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir

I would like to add Sheriff Harry Lee of Jefferson Parish of Louisiana to that list. When Hurricane Katrina came in with FEMA (you all know how that turned out) they tried to take over everything in the area. I dont work there but in Tangipahoa Parish. However Harry Lee was very proud also of his office and put up with NO ONE unsurping his authority! Fema came in and took over all of his fuel depots and other precious (at the time) resources claiming they had ultimate authority as they were part of the federal government. He had all his deputies lock and load and march on them. They were forced to retreat or be shot. He met their supervisors later and gave a public announcement that HE was the ultimate authority in that area per the constitution and NO ONE had any authority to take anything from him or his men that they need to uphold the law of the land and assist the people who willfully voted him in. He further advised them that if they needed supplies they could ask or call Bush and have HIM bring it to them. Gotta tell you he was one hell of a man!

Ummm...Hey sempul, I was wondering if he also stood up to the fed state and city boys when they were confiscating weapons down there during that event or did he take part in that little bit of unconstitutionalism? I also wanted to ask you if you worked for him and what your thoughts were on the confiscations.....Look, I know your a LEO or was it former LEO and i'm not trying to be judgemental I just wanted to hear your side of that and how it affected your views on the constitution...

I'm not trying to be off-topic with this....I think that it ties in with the OP. I think it's too easy sometimes to pick and choose which of our rights are upheld and when, while others are quietly shunted aside....Thank you

YouSir

No I never worked for him. Not sure if he took part of taking the weapons. However if he did I can say I 100% supported that. It sucks that some good people had thiers taken but for the most part it was the thugs. You have to understand how it is down there. Especially during Katrina. Let me be clear that I supported it during Kathina ONLY!!!! Those people are nothing but animals and if they ever did a true documentary down there then that would be the strongest support you could ever get to take away the 2nd amendment. However the continued taking away of guns that situation has spawned is an absolute outrage. But to answer your question, as much as it pains me to say it as a strong willed gun owner, yes I agreed with them siezing the weapons down there. But let me be clear that that ones that are decent citizens without a rap sheet 2 miles long were able to go back down to the city in the months that followed and retrieve their weapons. Of course thats if they were taken by NOPD and you happened to get the one honest NOPD officer down there. It seems there is a fine line between thug and cop in New Orleans. If you think LAPD is corrupt just head on down to NOPD one day. I am the police and I dont back talk NOPD. THey scare the hell out of me as a lot of people come up missing down there with no questions asked if you know what I mean.........

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sempul

Ummm...Thank you sempul, I've never been in your position, I know how hard that line of work must be at times. When I got out of the military, I thought about joining the police force but a nasty divorce got in the way and I went on to other things. I can see that it must have been a real hard call for you and I can see that it has been an evolutionary experiance as well. I certainly know that my opinions have evolved since we last "spoke". You've helped me see that LEO's, (you and Xcathdra) aren't the enemy and that if this nation is to change for the better, then we all need to step up to the plate.....together.

Thank you for your candor and my apologies for past ignorance...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No apologies needed. People just need to know that Police are made up of people jsut like anything else. Unfortunalty that is a requirment and sometimes you get bad with the good. The down side is that most departments dont get rid of the bad ones fast enough or until they do something REALLY bad. The most common reason I have seen from this is lack of applicants. Most cant be the police because of prior records by the time they are 21 and/or they dont want to do this work for the crap pay we get. But for the most part we get good people here. Of course its like the old saying goes, bad news makes it half way around the world before the good news even gets it pants on. Meaning that all you hear is the stories about the bad cops. Prime example is that during Katrina I was forced to shoot a guy on Herion. Thats all you heard about for months. No one talked about the people that I helped rescue, gave food and water to, or ensured they had a safe place to stay. Its like the news motto, If it bleeds it leads. Just a sad shape the world is in.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is one of the most important posts on this site ever. This knowledge needs to spread like wild fire. I know its not as sexy as some things but without this knowledge even our reps will not be able to restore the republic.

The constitution is the law of the land the fact that so many don't understand it and don't find it that important is why it has been suppressed and trampled. I can think of nothing more important at this juncture with so many attacks on it if we wish to save it. It should be taught right in the central committee meetings and in the schools and churches etc.

How can you expect the representatives and the judges and police officers etc. to uphold the constitution when they and even you do not understand it and how to use it?

Please take the time to learn from these links and then go and teach it!

privateaudio.homestead.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

-----

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sempul

However if he did I can say I 100% supported that. It sucks that some good people had thiers taken but for the most part it was the thugs.

First let me say then you are dead wrong my friend because you support an unconstitutional act. The thugs are precisely the reason weapons should not have been confiscated. How are the good people of those areas supposed to protect themselves from the thugs who would rob and loot them? The police could not be there to protect them they couldn't even call 911 and in most cases no one could come even of they could!

You have to understand how it is down there. Especially during Katrina. Let me be clear that I supported it during Kathina ONLY!!!! Those people are nothing but animals and if they ever did a true documentary down there then that would be the strongest support you could ever get to take away the 2nd amendment.

So you are justifying taking weapons of good citizens because of some thugs. That is just amazing. it is this kind of thinking that has allowed the rule of law as laid out in the constitution and the cases I posted to lapse into obscurity and now all our rights are under attack. There is no authority ever to suspend the 2nd amendment. Had I been in Katrina and any so called authority came to take my weapons let me be 100% clear either they or me would have been leaving in a body bag!

However the continued taking away of guns that situation has spawned is an absolute outrage. But to answer your question, as much as it pains me to say it as a strong willed gun owner, yes I agreed with them siezing the weapons down there. But let me be clear that that ones that are decent citizens without a rap sheet 2 miles long were able to go back down to the city in the months that followed and retrieve their weapons. Of course thats if they were taken by NOPD and you happened to get the one honest NOPD officer down there. It seems there is a fine line between thug and cop in New Orleans.

Again I can't fathom why in the world anyone would think it is OK to violate the rights of law abiding citizens because of the actions of a few thugs. And then you go on to admit a lot of LEO down there are thugs. All the more reason for the citizenry to be armed. There is NEVER any reason EVER to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens and most of all there is NO SUCH AUTHORITY anywhere granted to any LEO for any reason. Martial law is unconstitutional and states of emergency who claim such powers are also unconstitutional.

This is why it is so important for the people to start learning how to use their constitution!

edit on 14-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sempul

But let me be clear that that ones that are decent citizens without a rap sheet 2 miles long were able to go back down to the city in the months that followed and retrieve their weapons.

What causes me some degree of distress and apprehension is, these people had no way to defend themselves against the criminal elements you say were there. It is quite obvious that authorities were swamped and could not effectively defend all the people.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well all I can say is if you werent here and didnt see what happened here then you cant judge. Im sorry but I stand by my statement. This wasnt some Hurricane Sandy that hit up north. The fact that we had over 20 different agencies here PLUS national guard and we STILL couldnt contain the violence that ensued. What most people dont understand is that the drug trade is a business just like getting burgers to BurgerKing. When all that stops so do the drugs. Except people dont go crazy when the burgers stop coming. Over 90% of the "good" poeple had already either voluntarily evacuated or were forced to evacuate. Im sorry if the other 10% of the "good" people had thier rights violated. But in this case the good FAR outweighed ther bad. As far as Im concerned, the ones that stayed deserved whatever they got. Its just like the Sheriff stated when this last hurricane came in a few years back. That if you planned on staying to bring an axe with you to your attic so you can get out. Because we arent coming to get you. And for the record, the only ones that had their weapons taken were those being rescued. You werent allowed to bring them with you. No one went door to door siezing weapons like so many seem to like to think. They did not just go randomly seizing weapons. It would seem as though the media and the thugs spread that lie like wildfire.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'll give you an idea of how bad it was here. Did you know that we deployed gunships (Apaches) and used grenades several times while rescuing people in New Orleans? It was so bad with the gangs trying to use that time to get more terrotority that we couldnt go to some places to rescue the peole that needed it because we were taking fire from fully auto rifles and RPGs. But that (thank GOD) wasnt reported on the news. I have no idea how they hid that but it is a fact. You have no idea what goes on in New Orleans. If you have been to Mardi Gras then you have seen about a tenth of what can happen down there. Hence the reason I NEVER go there.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I'll give you an idea of how bad it was here. Did you know that we deployed gunships (Apaches) and used grenades several times while rescuing people in New Orleans? It was so bad with the gangs trying to use that time to get more terrotority that we couldnt go to some places to rescue the peole that needed it because we were taking fire from fully auto rifles and RPGs. But that (thank GOD) wasnt reported on the news. I have no idea how they hid that but it is a fact. You have no idea what goes on in New Orleans. If you have been to Mardi Gras then you have seen about a tenth of what can happen down there. Hence the reason I NEVER go there.

it is simply absurd that anyone thinks the answer to dealing with criminals is to disarm law abiding citizens even little old ladies with 38 revolvers....Sigh! I know what goes on there and what went on I know folks who were there one was National Guard.

LEO taking fire was not reported because some of it was good citizens defending their rights against jackbooted thugs confiscating their weapons trying to leave them defenseless to the criminal element. Nothing justifies such blatant tyranny!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join