It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason people hate Muslims.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Consider all the things we have heard lately about muslim people in the news. Children shot for speaking out, hatefull bands of muslim men threatening us for having a drink or being a woman. The shopkeepers who threw poppy selling kids out of a shopping center.....bearing in mind that all kinds of peoples do block-headed things from time to time.
The news is hell bent on showing us what monsters these people truly are and for good reason.
WE are the ones who pay for the wars, the hard earned money of the working class people is given in taxes, fines and fees. Our young people are being sacrificed in the armed forces to bring down this enemy....and who does it benefit? Not us, barely affording to warm our homes, our people maimed and killed in the 'line of duty'.
The wars benefit the already wealthy who lose NOTHING to this process.
If you don't believe the media is controlling public opinions then go to a news media site and look at the comments section, you will see racist rants, insults, hate....and very little objection to this. Try to participate in 'anti-hate' in the comments section and you will soon find that your comments are being removed.
The perspectives and facts in the hate promoting stories are skewed to begin with so you will find that comments are often disabled in the worst cases of misrepresentation of fact.
Your 'superiors' are depending on you to hate muslims so that it justifies the fact you pay for their wars.
Don't buy-in. At first -if you find this thread undermines your sensibilities please wait to comment back angrily at me, just observe the news, think of who benefits from what you see and the truth will begin to reveal its self.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
hey when the Nazi's were being talked about in 1938 they weren't a real threat, they never were..it was all a media trump up.

See the irony? Probably not. back then the same thing was said of some media reports.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It's historically accurate and significant to bring up the Nazis.

What we currently see being played out in the media and elsewhere, the agenda to demonize Muslims and their religion is EXACTLY what the Nazis did to the Jews.

I often wonder what these 'armchair warriors' would do or say if they were personally witnessing violence perpetrated against a Muslim.. If they'd understand or care to take responsibility for their hate speech.

Something tells me they wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I don't hate Muslims. I hate extremists. I hate the religious systems and the social systems which indoctrinate groups of people and turn them into extremists. Some Christian extremists are no better with their treatment of certain groups of people.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
It's historically accurate and significant to bring up the Nazis.

What we currently see being played out in the media and elsewhere, the agenda to demonize Muslims and their religion is EXACTLY what the Nazis did to the Jews.

I often wonder what these 'armchair warriors' would do or say if they were personally witnessing violence perpetrated against a Muslim.. If they'd understand or care to take responsibility for their hate speech.

Something tells me they wouldn't.

Except the Nazis had a darn good reason to oppose the zionists at first, only it got out of hand. Also, the history is written by the victors, as we all know.

I'f the nazis won, how would history look today?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NadimahElizabeth

So to sum up your OP. People hate muslims because other muslims do bad things? And that telling people that not all muslims are the same, that you can't judge a person automatically because of his faith, is some form of liberal political correctness conspiracy, right?

hmm,

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well, to sum up; my intention was to grab the attention of people who hate on muslims [and all other peoples that get lumped into that category >.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Agreed 100%. Western media organizations could be showing us anything from anywhere. Conflicts in East Asia, sub-saharan Africa, Central America, Southern Asia. But what do we get? ANGRY MUSLIMS!

Nevermind the fact that they are angry because they are the stomping ground between West and East. The great established powers of Europe and the Orient. The Middle East has been that way for centuries. Sadly for them, just when we eased out of imperialism, crude oil became the new God of Industry.

And people talk about "religious dogma" as if it has even 1/1000th the influence that military/economic warfare sustained over CENTURIES holds. It's not difficult to understand. But I imagine some adults require a bit of "unlearning" before they see clearly.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Throughout history it has been usual to demonise and dehumanise the enemy. Think of our own propaganda against the Hun or the Japs. Or for other examples see Nazi propaganda against the Jews.

Remember its a lot easier for the majority of the population to turn against a minority. Very rarely does it work the other way around, despite what some would have you believe on here.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Except the Nazis had a darn good reason to oppose the zionists at first, only it got out of hand. Also, the history is written by the victors, as we all know.

I'f the nazis won, how would history look today?

“Only got out of hand”, dear me. There is plenty of revisionist sources out there where you can really fantasise about how the world would look had the Nazi’s won. It’s unlikely that you would be typing into your computer.

To topic. People don’t hate Muslims per se.

People have a serious problem with the inability or unwillingness of Muslims to integrate into the societies which they chose to move to. This lack of social integration fertilizes extremism because members of the community become stuck in a culture and society they do not want to understand. Other extremists just like the violent life where they are mostly concerned with killing fellow Muslims.

Regards

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I hate ignorant people, not groups of people or races of people.
Long beards dont scare me. Neither do their suicide vests or their boxcutters.

As long as you have people on this planet who believe that only their kind are worthy- then there will always be war.

As long as people believe that men are not created equal- there will always be war.

As long as we keep letting guys like Bush and Obama lead our country- we will never stop finding a new enemy.

As long as people keep supporting these war mongering criminals- the war will never end.
-be it Muslim-Chineese-Iranian-Israeli-Palestinian-Canadian-doesnt matter- as long as there is a ruling class and a working one- there will always be an opportunity to disagree violently.

When in all of recorded History has there been a time when man wasnt at war-?
- Most of the time it is started over Stupid Sht.

-some people are overly sensitive and some people are overly aggressive.
Put those two together what usually happens? Mostly lots of crying and sht talking- until people start dying over it.

Its never worth it. That said- People will always have something they feel the need to protect.

War will never end - it is a disease without a cure in sight.

-just my opinion.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Common Good because: -

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Anyone who believes that Islam should be eradicated is as much an extremist as supporters or Al-Quaeda. People don't seem to realise that if they would happily see the destruction of a whole nation because of it's religious beliefs, they are EXACTLY the same as those wishing death on the west. Every story has two sides and there are also a majority of innocent families on both just wanting to live a peaceful, safe life.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I don't bother much with the MSN, I have updates every day from 'climate depot' 'france 24' and I log in every morning to 'rantburg' ATS.com and 'atlas shrugs' (a site run by Pamela Geller, a New Yorker) there are other sites, such as 'natural news' to see what the farmers are up to, and many more, oh yes, 'discovery news' I think that is enough for now.!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I grew up in a right-wing middle class environment in the US and was easily led to believe that Islamic countries were hateful and needed to be quelled. I spent a career in the military, and in that environment the feeling was even stronger. I can remember times when hatred for middle eastern countries was very intense, for example Iranian students protesting at my university when our embassy employees were being held hostage, 9/11 obviously, gulf war, etc.

What society didn't tell us though, were events like Operation Ajax, implemented by the CIA under Eisenhower, to overthrow Iran's prime minister Mosaddegh and install Pahlavi (Shah). Mosaddegh was democratically elected and the Shah was a totalitarian monarch. The entire reason was that Mosaddegh wanted to nationalize oil in Iran because all of the benfits from their natural resources were going overseas to US and British oil companies. What they ended up with was a cruel tyrant who pretty much terrorized the country until his ouster. There are a multitude of other reasons in the middle east of why they might not like the US and frankly, I don't blame them.

There are other countries that have huge Islamic populations that don't bother us one bit. Indonesia (despite CIA Operation HAIK), Mindanao in the Philippines, etc. Ironically, of the 19 hijackers identified from the 9/11 incident, none were from Afghanistan or Iraq. 15 were from Saudi Arabia, and one was from Egypt. Yet we continue to give military assistance to Saudi and Egypt and, at least in Saudi Arabia, we have supported an oppressive regime.

Hatred for Muslims is just another tool to support the never-ending wars that keep our military machine running and support our banking system. Pretty much what the OP said. I'll get off my soapbox now.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadimahElizabeth

Well, to sum up; my intention was to grab the attention of people who hate on muslims [and all other peoples that get lumped into that category >.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

'i suppose the us goverment pay for the muslim peodophile groomers operating in our town and cities?i dont hate muslims just dont want to have to respect them. '.....

Symptomoftheuniverse...what does that even mean? You don't think there are white peodophille rings? This is the kind of thing I am talking about. Plain, ignorant nonsense. Maybe I have somehow misread your cryptic statement .....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

'i suppose the us goverment pay for the muslim peodophile groomers operating in our town and cities?i dont hate muslims just dont want to have to respect them. '.....

Symptomoftheuniverse...what does that even mean? You don't think there are white peodophille rings? This is the kind of thing I am talking about. Plain, ignorant nonsense. Maybe I have somehow misread your cryptic statement .....

yes there is white peodoes,just like jimmy savile. No coincidence it all comes out about what he DID, While the news reports about what the muslim gangs are DOING finally survaced. How conveinient. Not to cryptic for you?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

yes there is white peodoes,just like jimmy savile. No coincidence it all comes out about what he DID, While the news reports about what the muslim gangs are DOING finally survaced. How conveinient. Not to cryptic for you?
]

Can I just step in here and say you are talking absolute rubbish? There is one group of people who happen to be Muslims which grabbed headlines several months ago. What they did was disgusting and can't be tolerated. However, more recently we have seen an unprecedented number of paedophiles and child abusers smoked out from deep within the highest sections of British society. As far as I can recall, every single one of them has been white, British and Male. Before Horsemeatgate, the news was a continuous stream of these people being finally found out.

You obviously have your own anti-Muslim agenda which is 1) unhealthy, 2) bigoted, 3) ignorant and 4) not the view of the majority.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by NeoVain

People have a serious problem with the inability or unwillingness of Muslims to integrate into the societies which they chose to move to.

Regards

pretty much all people's do this if they move to a country that isn't of their first language,,

yup even americans and brits

top topics

<<   2 >>

join