It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-faceted PsyOp: Ex-Cop Dorner, killing several birds with one stone.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Respectfully to the OP, I am reevaluating my suspicions about Chris Dorner. I am sure there's more to the story, but I am taking full blown conspiracy off the table.

Here's why:

He held 2 women hostage at the first cabin for a couple days. He left them there unharmed. If this was a psyop, there's zero percent chance those women would be alive. There's no operational advantage in letting them live, especially since it places a seed of humanity in the man.

I am gonna let the dust settle and see what more we get from this. I'm particularly interested in the interviews with the women he held. They are really the only ones that have any insight into the current mental state of the man.

Well to be honest I am right there with you but not necessarily for the hostage reason. I would expect (if this were psy-op) to last longer and do more damage justifying an increasingly heavier handed response as well as leaving the public even more on edge in regards to what people are capable of especially ex-military/LEO.

I would expect a psy-op to play up the roll of drones more than was done to justify domestic use by LEO.

In fact a lot of what I expected from a psy-op of this nature really just came up short of impressive...I don't know maybe the story isn't completely over...

as far as the hostages go...from a psy-op standpoint...they would make great (planted witnesses) to verify that the charred ashes of Dorner was "indeed" him...since the Osama thing didn't go over too incredibly well they learned and decided to add a layer of verification to increase public acceptance to the story. Torching the place is a great way to get rid of evidence.

But aside of that perspective I don't believe this was a psy-op as it really came up short of hammering home the objectives I presented in the OP...in fact I expect this story to be forgotten in a couple months time.

If it was a psy-op...it had all the potential to be a doozie but came up a dud...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Be careful what you call a psy-op. You just may be directed to Snopes for clarification and have your thread shut down.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

I will post a different view.

The liberal (anti-authority) people are making him out to be a hero. Anti-police and racial activist - especially in California.

Conservatist aren't the only ones who own guns - there are some liberals, and certainly all criminals -

Everyone arm themselves against the nazi police and racists - this could happen to you!

PS - libertarian, constituionalist, pro-2nd amendment.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

It also could open up the Mental Health floodgate. ( not that it will)

Question is though, how would it be used? (for us or against us?)

If anything it should set a precedent for weeding out unbalanced cops, and it raises all kinds of questions concerning mental health in law enforcement. Those questions have been there long enough, now it's time for some legitimate answers... not just preliminary batteries and cursory psych evaluations.

Presumably, this comes down to just being the handiwork of a disturbed individual. By that logic, the crucial element here is mental health, or rather the lack thereof.

This rampage is what normal people (civilians) feel like doing when they've experienced police corruption, brutality, or injustice that has been institutionalized by the courts. What other recourse does one have besides outrage? File a complaint and become a target? Play the game of bureaucratic runaround and legal shenanigans?

The fear the cops have of one of their own running amok... well the public lives with that every day, knowing that some jerk with an overinflated sense of self-importance can ruin a life (or end it) with the wave of a hand.

Dorner just happened to be the one that drew the shortest straw. How many others are teetering on the edge? How many other LEOs, due to stress, trauma, professional impropriety or unethical policies, already take out their grievances and frustrations on the public in a subtle way?

Provided this isn't just smoke and mirrors, on the surface it looks kind of like the "if I can't have you no one will" mentality. All or nothing. He didn't get his way, and like any other psycho with a bully complex, started taking it out on everyone around.

If he knew that the corruption and favoritism was so engrained then why did he report it? If he knew it was that bad, then he knew what would come of it and how drastically it could escalate. Something that heavy can only be dealt with by walking away, unless you are looking to pick the fight of your life.

If it is a massive psyop then it must be working, because WTF!?

edit on 13/2/13 by SlackOps because: punctuation.

edit on 13/2/13 by SlackOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I dont think it was a psy op............

I think he knew something and they needed him discredited, and dead.........

I think something went wrong........and he didnt die like he was suppose to........so they posted a manifesto.......accused him of some murders.........and pulled out all the stops to keep this guy from being able to talk.........and to silence him.........

hell maybe he was even suppose to take the fall for those murders and didnt "suicide" he like was suppose to.......

If he knew something about all that..........you damn right they would do ANYTHING to shut him up
edit on 13-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It seems to me that any tragedy that happens lately is spun into a psy op from the msm. The media who is controlled by the elite few. Unfortunately anything that happens now a days is formed and fitted to push forward the views of who is in control of presenting them.

I see dark clouds ahead indeed.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Indeed Indeed..Great break down of possible PRS scenario's..Like others have said if there is a problem USE it if not CREATE one....
I highly recommend the Netflix produced show "House of Cards" ...shows a great deal of the "inner" workings of political minds at play... oh and nice post! S&F!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

omg man i totally agree, ive been watching these gun events unfold only to always accurately predict the next event, the apparent shoot out that happened, i figured would be to "prove" to the viewers of the news that the guns are harming the law enforcers, and oh yeah the law is "evidently" vital for our survival, right? lol. I called this when i heard about sandy hook. but to the point this is ****ery.
edit on 13-2-2013 by virtualchaos because: mispelled word

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
First time poster , had to respond , the thing that gets me about this whole affair CIA -MkUltra whatever you want to put the blame on it don"t really matter .
The real concern is how this can happen in America , keep in mind there is no proof what so ever besides a so called maifesto created by who knows , you are spose to be innocent untill proven guilty , somehow this guy was tried , found guilty and ultimately executed by the police , in America , this is no judge dredd comic here , it somehow has become ok to burn a accused man alive for the mere satifaction of the police involved , remember Salem anyone ? Make no mistakes this was every bit of a witch hunt !
Then the whole country watches the police destroy somebodies property , and nothing is even said about it ? Did you know the owners of that property is out of luck ? Police are not required to pay such instances and it will shift (illeagally if you ask me) onto the poor womans insurance ? Does that seem fair or American to you ? Police routinely destroy Americans property at the owners expense , false drug hits by addicted animals , false statements from the public , or for no apperent reason other than the 420 bumper sticker the former owner of the veh stuck on it ?
We shouldnt be asking why but What ? Whats to happen to the Police who executed innocent people in their ruthless run down of a PRESUMED guilty person , will they face murder - attempted murder charges for opening fire on the general public ? How many lives have been destroyed by the police over their rampage to catch and kill a American ? Why not cry foul for this ? This is the future of America if they take our guns away , we will see more and more innocent deaths under the false premise of security ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseBones

im not buying this crap for one minute, burned the place down but oh gee just happen to find a wallet with his identity after the blaze is over lol.

just like they found a passport on the ground of the supposed terrorist that was in the freakin plane when it blew up lol.

honestly if i was out to whack a bunch of people i wouldnt just keep going back to the mouse trap, id kill, lay low, kill, lay low.

for all we know he could be like a double agent still working for government, they discharge him on paper and from cops to make it look like he had a reason to snap, goes and kills a bunch of cops to show even cops should have guns limited not just the public and bam new laws passed BECAUSE NO ONE IS SAFE

or he is just a nutter and decided wth lets pop some off.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Absolutely! You are on to something. I as well have realized the increase in violent crimes but specifically gun violence! I realize there are not many that will believe that there are manchurian candidates roaming the country
thanks to the CIAs PsyOps program and more then half a century of research! This is for sure a scary subject for any sane human being to discuss but it seems that those persons working in the black ops sections of the federal government have no humanity, conscience or souls! I don't know if we will ever be able to hold onto the rights afforded us under the constitution. I am not advocate for guns but am a definate patriot when it comes to the constitution and I understand that the founders must have had a good reason for including this prevision into the bill of rights! I don't expect the war on our rights to end but I do wonder why TPTB waited until the preverbial
STHTF for them to attempt this action! Awesome post and power to the people my brother!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Or he got sheep dipped to a three letter organization we've never heard of.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm sure there may be a little more to the story than meets the eye, but that's probably the same with any other story. I haven't really dug into the story much. But it is strange that some stories get so much more attention, when the event isn't exactly something huge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join