It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Connection: New Moon on 7/20/12 Aurora, Co, 12/14/12 Sandy Hook and 2/11/13 Pope Resigning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
First day and first post on ATS.
I've enjoyed monitoring the posts for some time and decided to contribute my brain power.
Also I've learned today, that what the title says just adds one more question about why the tragic events in CO and CT last year happened they way they did.
Search moon calendar and cross check the dates from when these events unfolded and you will find that each event lands on the
new moon.
Aurora Colorado shooting - 7/20/12
Sandy Hook shooting - 12/14/12
Pope announces his resignation - 2/11/13

Why is the Pope announcing his resignation significant on the new moon?
A day of dark or a day of a new beginning, either way its a shift in our consciousness to alter our beliefs and submit to fear, especially for the religious that follow those beliefs and value systems.
I know tragic events won't happen every new moon but what can we expect to happen on the next new moon?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have to ask. Someone does anyway.

How does the CEO of the Catholic Corporation tie into two mass murder incidents in the U.S.? He looks oddly like an evil movie emperor with a thing for the dark side or Cane in Poltergeist, now that I think of it....but CT or Aurora is a bit of a stretch even for him, isn't it?

Oh.. Errr.. missed the forum for a minute there. Consider that a rhetorical question then until you can share more logic out on the forums. Should be interesting, indeed. Welcome aboard!

edit on 11-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and congratulations on really hitting the ground running!

The "new moon" theories have been thrown around for awhile regarding significant events. The problems with these theories are that 1) it doesn't happen all the time, 2) they neglect even more significant events that happen NOT on a new moon, and 3) there isn't enough historical data to establish significance from the standpoint of mathematical probability.

But welcome!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewCain

Hi AndrewCain, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you can make a new introduction if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a
topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 11/2/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join