It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Long distance charges have greatly been reduced since the movie ET.... he can now phone home with a reasonable long distance cell phone plan.

The only problem is, the Patriot Act monitoring will get ET caught if he attempted that again.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

Fascinating concept. I really think the OP is onto something here. We just need to verify his level of intoxication, the model of his Mickey Mouse phone and probably if he still has those silly duck slippers on. After that, I think he is on to something......this is the real thing.........NOT!!!!

Peace!! ID

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Bernie, its sooooo nice to see you again, have a nice holiday?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Aboard they would have i7 comparable cpu's with linux and windows comparable stuff, ...

You really should do some research into space technologies before you begin spinning such ridiculous lies and fantasies.

CPUs of Spacecraft; Computers in Space

It's true there are a fair number of mouth breathing gawkers that visit sites such as these; a demographic of people who are willing to believe near almost anything. However, I doubt even they have paused a blink of a moment to ponder the plausibility or verisimilitude of your statements.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The "Alien / UFO" forum is what brought me here to ATS, but after all this crap I became a skeptic...

...Wonder why?

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The demands for passage have now changed a bit. Now they are planning on creating a base for one person on an island who will be raised in a holodeck kind of environment similar to a place on Earth. He or she will have

Originally posted by Druscilla

Aboard they would have i7 comparable cpu's with linux and windows comparable stuff, ...

You really should do some research into space technologies before you begin spinning such ridiculous lies and fantasies.

I mentioned it on purpose for those readers who would insist the spacecraft should be fitted with older cpu's. It's comparable meaning the technology used doesn't exceed ours.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
The "Alien / UFO" forum is what brought me here to ATS, but after all this crap I became a skeptic...

...Wonder why?

-SAP-

SNAP!

This place has helped me realise that we have never been visited by ET, religion is not for me and that the cyberworld is made up of 99% horse meat.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
...we have never been visited by ET

You are technically correct.

We are being visited by beings who are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be aliens.

They are blatant liars and put-on artists.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Like Billy Mumy talking to his Grandma? ( twilight zone, not Its a good life but Long DIstance call) He was in about 4 episodes in all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

Long distance calls are about the only thing that cost less now then they used to. Gosh I remember Mom with her egg timer clocking us when we spoke to Uncle Robby in Kentucky when we were in NY.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Me too although I still hope they do exist.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Allright I was speaking on behalf of good ET's who wanted to tell humanity about a problem they need to do something about before all civilizations are erased. A group of humans have access to various ET spaceships through the minds of the ET's or rather souls and because of that a program or curse has been made which would destroy all life which has been in contact with it.

What I believe happened, and this is still under debate, is that in the afterlife our ancestors have rebuilt a spaceship. In the past an ET might have landed on Earth to take readings or explore or simply recreate, they used their technology in the presence of animals who recorded it like all life.

Then many centuries later humans emerged, they learned about their minds and souls and they explored it all and a group of the most intelligent or wise stumbled upon one of the animals (in their heavens) with memories of visitations. They shared and they learned of this spaceship and rebuilt it from those memories and made it real. However, they had no idea of technology and thought all the buttons and dials were just lights to light rooms, the main bridge for example was pretty much like a temple to them. Later spirits accidently pushed some of the buttons and made things happen which made them gods or magicians in the eyes of others.

Fastforward to 2013 and other people have been communicating with ET which is causing problems with the spaceship construct in the hereafter. It is much like in the past a car was reassembled from memories (most humans don't understand memory very well) in a really weird way then these humans came in contact with ET and somehow the original spaceship has a link to the copy, which is really realistic so much so even the ET's get confused about it. Pretty much like if a button was activated in the copy, the captain of the original would have to press the button as well, otherwise a lot of damage would be caused to timelines of several civilizations.

Earth might lose the spaceship and when that happens a lot of things in the afterlife would change, it's repercussions would be felt by everyone in large or small degree, mostly a lot of power structures would suddenly change, humans would for example not be able to contact ET anymore, as it requires knowledge of the past which would become unavailable after the spaceship disappears. It might become so bad people might suffer from memory loss, like missing time.

So in a nutshell what has to be solved is what is real and what is not. The problem is best described as the spirits in the afterlife must know about this spaceship and how to operate it as currently it all appears like humanity made it's psyche on it's own which is true but all actions are also linked to this spaceship or rather the captain of the spaceship and he is not going to yield. In fact, he is studying the ship so he can learn how to operate it and then he can manifest the ship on Earth. Which might sound great but once he materializes then in all of existence there are 2 object exactly the same, which is impossible and causes everything which is linked to it to be erased.

edit on 13/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

We really don't care about these stories anymore.

Bring on the aliens.

We don't care if they come to destroy, eat us, farm us like cattle, or to wave magic crystals around to give us everlasting halleluja peace on earth space brothers and sisters.

We don't care about these stories anymore. If there's aliens, they can shove their flying saucers into their own favorite probing spot if its just going to be more of the same that we've known for well over half a century.

No. We're not accepting messages and lessons and warnings anymore.

Bring on the hell fire.
Bring on the invasion.
Bring on the forced action.
Bring whatever it is all these ridiculous fantasies keep warning about.

Nothing short of aliens in our skies and walking on our streets holding us at ray-gun point to do anything will every cause us to even think about doing anything.

Yeah. Your message is received, but laughed at, ridiculed, torn up, and flushed down a toilet like the poop it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
oh so how drunk is this OP, sometimes I believe we should have a breath and drug test to come on ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

However I immediately got a call from some civilization who was thinking about making plans to send robots to Earth and hack the satellites and spoof ip addresses so we can communicate.

Unfortunately, this is where you will lose most of the sane population here.

Did they call you on a toy phone just to show their technological superiority?

Do you have any (ahem...) evidence for us?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I like to believe I am pretty open minded, meaning ... I will go out further on a limb than most ATSers to try and believe someone, some call it being naive or gullible. I like to think that there are things going on we cannot comprehend or understand and some are so skeptical they hold line regardless, nothing wrong with that, they always bring interesting opinions into the thread.

I got through your first post and watched everyone shred you to bits over the "they called me" thing, a little far fetched but hey I can dig it and I hung in there.

This post, however you lost me at "Allright" ...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

We really don't care about these stories anymore.

You are suffering from multiple person syndrome, too bad for you. Or are you with several people in your room and each type something?

Bring on the aliens.

I believe it is highly unlikely I can bring them on as I have no control over them. My personal motives are to be educated by them so I can move on and leave this world behind.

We don't care if they come to destroy, eat us, farm us like cattle, or to wave magic crystals around to give us everlasting halleluja peace on earth space brothers and sisters.

The ones I am in contact with just want to teach.

We don't care about these stories anymore.

Then why are you here posting.

If there's aliens, they can shove their flying saucers into their own favorite probing spot if its just going to be more of the same that we've known for well over half a century.

No. We're not accepting messages and lessons and warnings anymore.

Bring on the hell fire.
Bring on the invasion.
Bring on the forced action.
Bring whatever it is all these ridiculous fantasies keep warning about.

Nothing short of aliens in our skies and walking on our streets holding us at ray-gun point to do anything will every cause us to even think about doing anything.

Yeah. Your message is received, but laughed at, ridiculed, torn up, and flushed down a toilet like the poop it is.

Ok then my message is now somewhere in some river or maybe it already got to the ocean.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

They're doing an awfully piss-poor job at it then. If they want to teach people, why not land at universities and start talking with the faculty to set up some courses?
edit on 13-2-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

They're doing an awfully piss-poor job at it then. If they want to teach people, why not land at universities and start talking with the faculty to set up some courses?
edit on 13-2-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Exactly.

If it's SO important that it needs be taught by aliens, then, the stupid aliens very well better bring themselves here and teach it in person.

Otherwise, the information is just more kooky bargain bin new aged reject drivel getting recycled by yet another nutter off their medications (or at least that's the common perception that will persist).

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wait, aren't you describing the last sequence of ID4?
You know where they connect via wireless in a few seconds to an alien infrastructure and then upload a virus in 2 seconds?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join