It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aspartame is for fatties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Aspartame is for fatties.

It makes people fat.
Not only that...
It does just that.

Anyhow aspartame was made to mess people up. It is not any better than anything. In fact it is way worse.

Just in case you were wondering, aspartame comes in the colored sugar packets that aren't really sugar.

It can be linked to autism, diabetes, just to name a few.

Aspartame is bad as it is addictive.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I avoid diet drinks or anything with aspartame in, im still fat.
edit on 11-2-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Do you mean phat?

I must ask why? Is it anything you have diagnosed?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
I avoid diet drinks or anything with aspartame in, im still fat.
edit on 11-2-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

I'm not fat, and i consume the occasional diet version of soft drinks (AKA "Sodas")

In other news: Wikipedia Entry - Conspiricy Aspartame

Have a read, yes its a single source, yes it aggregates years of peer reviewed studies by the major governments, read it take a look at the reference materials at the bottom and make your own mind up.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Aspartame can be used to alter metabolism and it can make you fatter. I can use it to control my epilepsy but choose not to drink diet beverages too much because it will cause more problems than it will help. I prefer to use natural nervines in food and some other food chemistry to control it. Potatoes work well having four different ways.

There are other ways to dope yourself, don't use this concentrated chemical. Aspartame in high concentration can react health negatively to certain foods.
edit on 11-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

That is my opinion also.

While some say that coke isn't good its a whole lot better than meth.

Anybody who believes that an un natural derivative is better for them than a natural substance, deserves to be marginalized.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

anyways I must stop myself there.

I do think that the problems we are having in the US are at least partially created by aspartame.

I think its a possibility that the Sandy Hook shooting can be linked partially to aspartame, but I also think its linked to other pharmaceutical drugs.

Any other drug that has a statement "this drug may have side affects" "may induce suicide" or anything to that affect.

It is beyond me why there would be a drug company advertising poison on the TV and be able to sell it, but they do. These people that buy it are already hooked. They are probably hooked on an over the counter like aspartame.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

I have diabetes type 2

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ok...for the sake of a good conversation. I am not going to look it up. But that means you have high blood sugar level right?

Do you have any idea how that condition developed?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Aspartame is for fatties.

Name-calling is for children.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Aspartame is for making people brain damaged so they can't think clearly.
Sugars, sodas, and food products, which aren't real food, are what make most people fat.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

anyways I must stop myself there.

I do think that the problems we are having in the US are at least partially created by aspartame.

I think its a possibility that the Sandy Hook shooting can be linked partially to aspartame, but I also think its linked to other pharmaceutical drugs.

Any other drug that has a statement "this drug may have side affects" "may induce suicide" or anything to that affect.

It is beyond me why there would be a drug company advertising poison on the TV and be able to sell it, but they do. These people that buy it are already hooked. They are probably hooked on an over the counter like aspartame.

I don't think aspartame would have anything to do with Sandy Hook, although it could have had a negative effect if mixed with a medication which is harder to find any evidence to show a problem. Aspartame actually makes you a little dopey but when consumed with caffeine it would be not so noticeable. We overall mix a lot too much of potent chemistry together in the western diet nowadays. None of the FDA's regulations appropriately take into consideration that these GRAS chemicals can negatively effect other things and cause problems. As long as the company is insured and has lawyers the FDA is ok with it and hardly tests the chemicals broadform or sometimes they do not do any testing. Third party testing can be flawed because these third party testing companies derive their incomes from the chemical companies, a negative test result would mean no future business.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
aspartame has been re named as a natural sweetner again thats the third name change it will have had over the years that stuff is evil

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Comparatively, diet sodas are metabolically healthier than sugar-sweetened sodas. There's really not even an argument to be had...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

Ok...for the sake of a good conversation. I am not going to look it up. But that means you have high blood sugar level right?

Do you have any idea how that condition developed?

It means i can have high blood sugar levels but normally i don't there are pretty normal. I ate lots of crap when i was younger plus every one in my family on my mums side pretty much has it.

new topics

top topics

join