UN diplomat says North Korea conducted nuclear test

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
UN diplomat says North Korea conducted nuclear test


An earthquake had been detected Tuesday near the site of earlier North Korean nuclear tests. SEOUL, South Korea — A U.N. Security Council diplomat said there has been a nuclear test in North Korea. "We've been informed by the South Koreans that there's been a (North Korean) nuclear test," the diplomat told Reuters on condition of anonymity. Meanwhile, South Korea said it suspects a nuclear test caused an earthquake it detected Tuesday in North Korea just north of a site where the country conducted two previous atomic tests. North Korea has yet to confirm whether the tremor resulted from a widely anticipated third nuclear test, though an analyst in Seoul said a nuclear detonation was a "high possibility."


Sounds like things may be getting tense over there. Funny NK never signed the NPT has developed nukes but we have done nothing to stop it.




posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010
 


You're a bit late to the party.



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by buster2010
 


You're a bit late to the party.


That link you provided really helped.



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
You're a bit late to the party.



It was worse yesterday when the Pope announced he would step down.

Multiple threads were on the ATS home page, on the top topics, on the new topics, on recent posts.. everywhere, and people were still posting new threads claiming that "the search didnt show anything".



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by buster2010
 


You're a bit late to the party.


That link you provided really helped.


Or you could just look at New Topics, ATS Trends, or use the search feature.



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
UN diplomat says North Korea conducted nuclear test


An earthquake had been detected Tuesday near the site of earlier North Korean nuclear tests. SEOUL, South Korea — A U.N. Security Council diplomat said there has been a nuclear test in North Korea. "We've been informed by the South Koreans that there's been a (North Korean) nuclear test," the diplomat told Reuters on condition of anonymity. Meanwhile, South Korea said it suspects a nuclear test caused an earthquake it detected Tuesday in North Korea just north of a site where the country conducted two previous atomic tests. North Korea has yet to confirm whether the tremor resulted from a widely anticipated third nuclear test, though an analyst in Seoul said a nuclear detonation was a "high possibility."


Sounds like things may be getting tense over there. Funny NK never signed the NPT has developed nukes but we have done nothing to stop it.


It should not surprise you!

It was Bill Clinton that paved the way for N.K. nuclear weapons.

He promised them billions if they promised to put their death toys away


That really went over well!

And now we have another yellow bellied democrat in office (Obama) just hand slapping The Iranian regime
as they are months away from a weapon.

I give up........whatever.

We deserve whatever comes our way



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
That link you provided really helped.



How about a link called www.abovetopsecret.com



...and even as I type this, another blind user creates another thread.



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by buster2010
That link you provided really helped.



How about a link called www.abovetopsecret.com



...and even as I type this, another blind user creates another thread.



Stop with your nonsense, champ. No need for it.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi Sorry

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is already being discussed, as noted earlier, you are a tad late to the party.

Bye.





new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join