It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Divine Revelation I

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

This is an alt account. I felt like I needed to move away from my original account. (Plus, my old account has a complicated name, and I felt it would be better to have a more memorable one.)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
the first book of the Bible is written by Moses some 1500 years after the flood.

Genesis 2: 8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Genesis is not God telling Adam about gold, it is God telling Moses about creation, Adam, the Garden and what had happened before Moses came on the scene, for all mankind to have and hold in their hand and believe.

And the gold was in a narrative God had given to Moses about a certain river ran out of the garden down to a land where there was gold. Nothing in the context would point to God informing Adam about Gold.

The ten commandments were given before Moses had Genesis revealed to him.

By the time Abraham gold was currency (see the third usage of gold in the Holy Bible).

be careful about adding private interpretations to the Holy Bible it will always lead to curse for adding to the word of God a point mentioned three times in scriptures.

I have read Sitchen's 12th planet and his other so called translations of the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and have studied them copies of them myself and I would have to say that Sitchen may be a little off on his translation. why do you think his books are published under fiction?

I would say there is a lot I would agree with you on otherwise.

edit on 13-2-2013 by ChesterJohn because: some spelling errors

------------

Hello ChesterJohn, thank you for commenting on my post.

Although I appreciate " your " point of view and your " private interpretation " of ( who ) the author of the book of Genesis was. I do not agree with you're " private interpretation " as Moses being the author of the book of Genesis. It appears that you are a little confused in you're studies and understandings of who the actual "Author's of the book of Genesis" actually where. This common error is quite understandable, without looking very deeply into scriptures and just " assuming " like many have over the years that Moses wrote Genesis.

Please read the following found on this web page: www.british-israel.ca...

"In 1936, P.J. Wiseman wrote a book entitled New Discoveries About Genesis. Wiseman seems to have found the key that unlocks the details of authorship of Genesis. His thesis is that there are several internal clues in Genesis that reveals how it was written; and that the actual authors of Genesis were Adam, Noah, the sons of Noah, Shem, Ishamel, Isaac, Esau, Jacob and Joseph; That the authors other than Joseph, probably wrote in cuneiform on clay tablets; and that Moses, utilizing these records, with the "wisdom of the Egyptians" that he learned in Egypt, was the redactor or EDITOR OF GENESIS RATHER THAN ITS AUTHOR!"

Genesis Ch 2 - Vs 10, 11, 12 King James Version
10And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

So we see that ( God ) tells Adam about " The Gold " Even Before God caused the deep sleep to fall on Adam and he took one of Adams ribs and made ( Eve ). The Creation of The Earth is done by ( God ) In the " Order of Importance " ( To God ) . First and " Most Important " things first, as any story is told. No one tells a story by starting to tell and to explain about " the most trivial and silly " parts of An Epic Creation Story! Not even ( God )

ChesterJohn, You also write the following as some type of a caution or a warning to me, as if I have never read and am not aware of those verse's of scriptures listed in the bible.

be careful about adding private interpretations to the Holy Bible it will always lead to curse for adding to the word of God a point mentioned three times in scriptures.

Although I appreciate you're kind gesture of a reminder to me about those verses of scripture. I must remind you, that you are " Only adding You're Private Interpretations " about how " You " understand the scriptures too. If you or anyone who reads my posts are waiting for me to get " struck down by lightening " from an Angry and a Righteous God, ( Please Do Not Hold You're Breath ) .

The God who made " Everything " made me also, so ( God ) Already Knows my thoughts and heart...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

ok no probs if your ok with it, u2u me your alt so i know when i replying to the same person.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

been there, done that, whats next?

What rabbit is describing is the realization that we are all the same thing deep down. Sparks of god surrounded by a selfish individual ego. Once you see past your own ego, you become able to see past others' as well. That is how it is possible to love everyone - even your enemies.

Whats next? The experience of merging into and becoming god (for a time.) It's one thing to bathe in the bliss and divine love of god, but the experience of BEING pure bliss and love radiating outward is a whole other level!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join