It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: North Korea Promises 'All-Out, High-Intensity' Action

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Remember the “leaked Iranian papers” stated a design yield of 50kt.
And remember the NK and Iran are working together.

Just saying........

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

It is funny to think that a few kids at MIT could design a better nuke over the weekend than this poor excuse for a nuke that North Korea is attempting to build.

This thing is massive and big and has no chance of being placed atop of any North Korean Missile.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

And remember the NK and Iran are working together.

Such as the Iraq.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XalienagendaX

Naw...he's right.

North Korea and Iran are sharing Nuke Info and designs.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sounds just like the fake Democrats and Republicans at Hagel's Senate hearing.

Staged questions and fake grilling to him being a signatory to the Zero report.

The US doesn't want to be nuclear-free. All a ruse.

Ratify CTBT or drop your games.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

what is interesting is the DPRK told in a letter they, DPRK would go ahead with the test, so says South Korea worldnews.nbcnews.com..., no wonder there is no big fuss from the link

North Korea, which had been threatening a third nuclear test, had informed Beijing and Washington on Monday of plans to undertake a test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.
now just how big of a bang?? and be in no hurry to get the final answer but here is a tidbit er morsel to munch on, from the link

North Korea is not prone to seismic activity and it may take hours or even days to determine officially whether a nuclear test had been conducted.

South Korea's defense ministry said the North Korean seismic event could be the result of a 6-7 kiloton or stronger nuclear blast. South Korea's President Lee Myung-bak called a national security council meeting for 0400 GMT.
the wait is on , does this mean WAR?????
only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Couldn't help but notice how many people on here are playing down N Korea. Nobody on this website has ANY real idea what they are capable of. All I am saying is do NOT underestimate anyone or anything.

What if N Korea invaded the US and S Korea, and completely destroyed both? Baring in mind it does have China as back up.

I am not supporting N Korea in anyway by the way. I hope this whole shabang can be resolved. However, I do not think it is wise to play them down so much.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm against war usually but this guy can't have nukes in his arsenal, he is a total wacko we should take them down.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

Ah yes, that's what we need more of these comments, just shows how much ignorance is denied inhere.
Each country should have the right to have nukes or none should have them.

If every country would have a nuke you wouldn't see all this testosterone. In fact most of these unstable country's are being made unstable for a reason. And yet some of us keep thinking that we can act as judge.

I would love to see your neighbor walk up to your door and tell you you should clean up your garden. Ha

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

North Korea always promises a lot..........but always delivers nothing.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I like how you complain about war like its new or something. I hope we go to war, we can neutralize China's buffer zone from democracy.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Every montht that goes by since this Trailer came out makes me even more scared.....

The powers that be are strong with this one

edit on 12-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

and honestly, the way this world is coming...

i wont be surpirzed if its hard to even get a meal in 10 years

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just wait till the states gives them there all out intensity action then get rid of that idiot dictator and all will be fine.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

You honestly think that N. Korea has the capabilities to do something like that? Come on....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The question that everyone should be asking and is waiting to see is the Chinese response to this test. There are 5 countries that have a direct say in this matter, as much as the US would like to do such, it is not their neighbor or backyard that is of concern. The only reason the US is involved is due to South Korea and the treaties that they have.

China publically states it does not like North Korea having nuclear weapons, nor does it bode well if the biggest supporter of the country, is saying as much. It leave one to wonder, if they are just saying that, as to present a positive image on the country and government of China, or are they saying one thing to the world and another in private.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is how I see it al going down!

More sanctions imposed,

North Korea reacts by using its newly acquired nuke capability by striking S.Korea,

U.S and Co move in and take Un down.

To be honest with you, I thought North Korea might have taken the opportunity to make their third test a real life play...To attack S.Korea that is, let's face it no-one would have seen it coming.

Sure the test was small fry, but it would hurt a bit if he launched one out of anger towards further sanctions.

Flame away folks!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It looks like the satelite is still in orbit. Correction the Kwangmyonso3 has just passed over alaska and going into the pacific as of 12 noon pacific
Live track
edit on 12-2-2013 by Alchemst7 because: tracked wrong satellite

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by SpaDe_

Since the North does not have the Supercomputing capability to design their Nukes to be 100% able to detonate without testing...they have to test them. Still...these are PRIMATIVE old style circa 1945 Fission Bombs which are too large and too heavy to be placed atop of their current ICBM.

A Nuke as large as this type as far as size would need a MASSIVE rocket to be used as a delivery system. I don't see them having a small warhead or accurate missile for many years.

Split Infinity

Hmmm...yes and no.

An intercontinental missile, aimed at the USA would need a large delivery system...but their first target would undoubtably be the South...and with the very short distance to their target, they could deliver a small nuke, or even a large WW2 type nuke with a suitably large artillery piece.

And whatever happened to all those Soviet 'red mercury' briefcase nukes...didn't 20 or so go walkies a while back...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just to add some interesting ideas I read today on this issue....

With nuclear weapons becoming cheaper to make, and with cheaper methods of delivering a payload, it's believed there are 18 countries on the wings of beginning a nuclear weapons programme.

In 10 years time, there could be another 35 countries.

Soon everyone will have nuclear weapons, this is a big issue for governments and will only get bigger in the future, mark my words!

The article also touches on the idea that this test is a result of a dual effort, by two countries... I will leave it to you to guess the two.

Or read it here -
www.standard.co.uk...
edit on 12-2-2013 by RiverRunsFree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join