It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Families of 9/11 Victims 'United' Behind Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I can see the attacks comming but at least hear them out, they actually lost someone during the attack!

Families of 9/11 Victims 'United' Behind Bush

Families of 9/11 Victims 'United' Behind Bush
By Jimmy Moore
Talon News
October 29, 2003

SPARTANBURG, SC (Talon News) -- Hundreds of family members who lost a loved one during the terrorist attacks on America on September 11, 2001 have written an open letter "united" in support of the reelection of President George W. Bush on November 2.

In an appeal to voters who may still be undecided in the race between Bush and Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John F. Kerry, the family members of 9/11 victims remind Americans of the horror that this country faced not that long ago.

"Three years ago, on the day that began as a beautiful September morning, 19 men and their sponsors carried out a brutal and devastating attack on our country, leaving 3,000 innocent men, women and children dead, including our loved ones," the letter began. "In those first agonizing hours, and for weeks and months afterward as we searched for word of their fate, we were aware that the shock and horror of that day was not ours alone."

Although it was a difficult time in their lives, the families of these victims were grateful for the "strong and steady embrace of our fellow Americans."

www.gopusa.com...

[edit on 29-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
That's right.

We all know for a fact that it wasn't the US who allowed this or funded this to happen.

Good for them.

Propoganda, propoganda, haya haya haya.

Come on, sing along.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I believe the title of this thread should be "many of the Families of 9/11" etc. We should not assume all of the families support President Bush.

Just trying to represent both sides. (BTW, I'm voting for Bush, I think)

[edit on 29-10-2004 by dcgolf] Edit for stupidity!

[edit on 29-10-2004 by dcgolf]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Families as in all families?? HA..

Why is it that a few "families" are suing the administration over the 911 attacks then??

edsinger,

off topic, what were your thoughts about barry goldwater in 64?
what did you think of him and his message?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok...we get your point edsinger...

BUSH THIS, BUSH THAT...VOTE FOR BUSH

We get your point. Are you going to give this a rest after Nov. 2, no matter what the outcome is?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Families as in all families?? HA..

Why is it that a few "families" are suing the administration over the 911 attacks then??

edsinger,

off topic, what were your thoughts about barry goldwater in 64?
what did you think of him and his message?

Little Bit before my time, but Conservatism is a good thing. Reagan is where I broke my wings so to speak.

Originally posted by Jazzerman
Ok...we get your point edsinger...

BUSH THIS, BUSH THAT...VOTE FOR BUSH

We get your point. Are you going to give this a rest after Nov. 2, no matter what the outcome is?

Well yes I guess I will no matter who wins....but I will probably bitch about things more, on both sides. Look get mad if you want , but most posts are anti-Bush, I am just trying to make the table even thats all. With all the hate towards Bush, maybe some need to hear another perspective?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just as im sure many of the families will be voting for Kerry.

Whats your point?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Little Bit before my time, but Conservatism is a good thing. Reagan is where I broke my wings so to speak.

Mine too, but at least I educated myself on the man.

Conservatism is a good thing if you know what it's about, conservatism isn't the epitomy of the bush administration either.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you believe in conservatism well you know my stance, bush isn't the way to go... just because he is a member of the gop doesn't make him a conservative you know. There are many wolves out there in sheep's clothing if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ed, I understand what you think you are doing.

But what you are doing is flooding the liberals with conservative garbage for them to feed on like seagulls.

Don't combat to that garbage with other garbage. Combat it with information that is intellectual.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Mine too, but at least I educated myself on the man.

Conservatism is a good thing if you know what it's about, conservatism isn't the epitomy of the bush administration either.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you believe in conservatism well you know my stance, bush isn't the way to go... just because he is a member of the gop doesn't make him a conservative you know. There are many wolves out there in sheep's clothing if you know what I mean.

Look I know very well Bush is not conseravtive (small gov. less taxes, strong , defense etc etc) # neither was daddy. SO you want Kerry?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Ed, I understand what you think you are doing.

But what you are doing is flooding the liberals with conservative garbage for them to feed on like seagulls.

Don't combat to that garbage with other garbage. Combat it with information that is intellectual.

Well you are entitled to your opinion, I am mine.

I post news that I think contradicts the Kerry crowd, at least it does present another perspective. If you dont want to read them, dont.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well yes I guess I will no matter who wins....but I will probably bitch about things more, on both sides. Look get mad if you want , but most posts are anti-Bush, I am just trying to make the table even thats all. With all the hate towards Bush, maybe some need to hear another perspective?

I don't think most posts are anti-Bush, just pro facts. Remember the ATS motto. People don't come here because they feel all warm and fuzzy about the government. They come here because they think something is wrong. Wrong with the information and stories we are fed.

A conspiracy even.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Well you are entitled to your opinion, I am mine.

I post news that I think contradicts the Kerry crowd, at least it does present another perspective. If you dont want to read them, dont.

It's not that you don't think you are honest. I just think it would be better to lay out a constructive conversation than to rehash other people articles with a trite header on it.

If the opposition takes the low road, then that speaks for their character. It only strengthens your point.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
ps: I think it's important for many of us on this board to learn some humility...

[edit on 29-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

I don't think most posts are anti-Bush, just pro facts. Remember the ATS motto. People don't come here because they feel all warm and fuzzy about the government. They come here because they think something is wrong. Wrong with the information and stories we are fed.

A conspiracy even.

Funny, Military items are what brought me here......look for my first post..

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Look I know very well Bush is not conseravtive (small gov. less taxes, strong , defense etc etc) # neither was daddy. SO you want Kerry?

No I want to vote for a party I believe in... 98.3% of the population has the option of voting libertarian.

The consitution party is alittle less because their only on 37 ballots whereas libertarians are on 49.

Not to mention, it's not the man who's being elected that really matters, it's the people he brings with him to washington.

And Bush's PNAC friends are digging this country a huge hole in so many ways.

I don't think kerry could do worse...

Bush doesn't give a flying crap what this country wants, what the people want from a president ect, he doesn't care. or should I say his administration doesn't care and definitely his pnac friends don't care.

I think because kerry wants to appease so many people and he wants public opinion that he would be better then bush.
i don't like the man, but thats my take on the big two parties.

I'm voting my gut... and it's for badnarik....

[edit on 29-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well I can respect you for it, but just want to point out what happens if kerry wins by a small amount, and you could have been the difference...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

ps: I think it's important for many of us on this board to learn some humility...

Won't happen. Propoganda is good for when the shield is up. Late at night when the shield comes down, they think their real thoughts and know humanity.

It's a battle of garbage without real humanity.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Well I can respect you for it, but just want to point out what happens if kerry wins by a small amount, and you could have been the difference...

It wouldn't make a difference because my vote casted is that for badnarik, so my vote may affect the big two parties but thats tough # because I don't give a damn about the big two parties... I care about freedom, republic, restoration of the constitution, smaller government spending, smaller government, and self government... Those two parties don't mean # to me.

If I affect bush or kerry... so be it... But the intent is to vote for whom I WANT TO REPRESENT ME....

If I vote lesser of two evil's it's not REPRESENTING my beliefs is it?

No... In fact, it's a waste to vote for someone who you don't even like.

You said above, bush isn't a conservative yet you vote for him??

What a waste.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People are scared into not voting for third parties.

Let me think, WHO could benifit from that?

Deny them and we have the control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join