It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra_Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What happened to him?!?! Was he really abducted by aliens..this is in the wrong forum but I have seen many posts about UP in the Religion & Spiritualism board...Can anyone answer what really happened to him???? Really abducted? And I heard someone say: "With all the disappearing posters around here..."

Who else is missing? Can someone clear this up for me? What happened to UP and anyone else that is missing.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Nyeff
is almost your best bet. I u2ued him/Nyeff earlier and he hasn't seen or heard from UP.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Weird....Nyeff is his name? Gotta find him...weird...I heard the story of UP being abducted but didnt take it that seriously, just thought it was a joke...hmm...

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I find it unlikely that UP has been abducted.But I also have not heard from him in some time.No posts anywhere.Hopefully he is on vacation.

[Edited on 05/5/03 by nyeff]

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OK, funny how the "abduction" theory came up and that "email" that was received supposedly sent by UP himself just seconds before being abducted?? Interesting story...thanks for responding nyeff

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
SAYING THAT THE IRAQIS ABDUCTED UP AND THAT THEY WILL SHOW HIM ON ALJAZEARA...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Dang it it nots true! I snagged him first, right from under kking and Quiks noses! As stated earlier I will release the Commander in Chief according to a predetermined time. I havn't lied, Nyeff was released.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No your wrong Nans........The French got him.
Chirac got tired of UP calling him the worm......

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
damnit the department of defense will find you advisor! then we will take you to a little island that doesn't belong to anybody and...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
sorry to be a kill-joy but?

why is so many of you going on about UP?

did i miss something?

is he some sort of god?

please let me know!!!!!!!

blackwidow

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
LOL,
No up is no god.But he is a helluva nice guy,and a very frequent poster.I have a lot of respect for UP,he speaks his mind,doesn't back down,and a great sense of humour.
IMO he brings a lot to this board.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
thank you bab

at least i know what you guys are talking about now

so where is he then?

why havent i seen any of his posts around lately?

blackwidow

ps: that might be him ringing my door bell now?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ask the belgian waffle mafia.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nobody seems to know.All anybody seems know is he is not here.If he was not a captan on the debate team I would think this is some kind of a joke.But it is not like him to disappear with that kind of responsiblity.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
LOL,
No up is no god.But he is a helluva nice guy,and a very frequent poster.I have a lot of respect for UP,he speaks his mind,doesn't back down,and a great sense of humour.
IMO he brings a lot to this board.

I agree that UP brings alot to the board, especially that Belgian sense of humor. There must be an abundance of smilies piling up in the ATS warehouse, as UP loves his smilies.
I think he would announce if he was leaving for a bit, and as nyeff said he wouldn't take that debate position if he was going to be away. My guess is computer problems, I hope that is all. Does anyone have any contacy info?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I KNEW IT! THE FRENCH TOOK HIM! LETS KILL ALL DEM DAMNED FRENCH MEN j/k

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's very unusual: I'm hoping it's just some technical problem- although it's hard to see how all computers in Belgium could have been cut off. - U-P quite often U2U'ed me; but not a word there either.

top topics

join