It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Second LAPD Officer Steps Forward With His Own Manifesto

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
When humans are put in a position of authority and power, they become egocentrically empowered. These heightened senses of control make people become very bad humans.

We need to reform the structure of which we operate. Stop cutting down trees. Deforest the place and replant.

AAC

The Stanford Prison Experiment is a superb example of programming the programmer.

AAC
edit on 11-2-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

I understand his tension. Whenever someone is all over the media for murder and happens to be on psych meds, I get the "oh no, here it comes" feeling of the brainless TV zombie hordes going after fresh meat.

Smoke and mirrors.

When will they learn they fool less people every day (even though they are increasing thieir efforts)

False flag-- aided, abetted, engineered, synthetic, provoked, manipulated, scripted, Hollywood produced--events should now be suspected as being the NORM rather than the exception IMO when it comes to these high profile events. Watch this one play out. Who will benefit in the end?

edit on 11-2-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The following is a post from a second LAPD Officer, and a Facebook Friend of Christopher Dorner , his name is Joe Jones.

“My Former LAPD Officer Joe Jones MANIFESTO… I know most of you who personally who me are in disbelief of the partial story I will tell today. A story that has been suppressed for about 18 years, But lives strong everyday of my life. I without hesitation would like to send my condolences to the Victims who were lost and their families during this tragic situation. I would also like to send my condolences and well wishes to the many former and current Officers, as well as …Citizen’s and their families who lost the lives and souls of loved one’s to the injustices of Police Corruption, Scandal, Lies, Deception and Brutality.

Unlike Former Officer Dorner, I fear dying; But I also fear living in a society where Innocent people are dying for no reason. A society where pain so great can be afflicted to people who have to desire to live right and treat people right and then be punished for doing right. They say we all look alike. In very few cases this of course is true. But in most cases it is not. I feel a resemblance to Dorner, (See Photos) However several people who have no resemblance to Dorner have been shot due to the fear of what is taking place. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT FOR CRIMES I DID NOT COMMIT!. Neither does anyone else. To preface my story I will say this: Just like former Officer Christopher Dorner I used to smile a lot. I loved everyone. I was voted Friendliest Senior of my Sr. Class in High School. I always believed in the system and never got into any trouble. I loved hard and gave to all I could.

After Joining the LAPD in 1989 I quickly found out that the world and society had major flaws. I had flaws as well for ever believing that our system of government was obligated to do the right thing. his is what I believed as a young Officer. Without going into major detail, I need you to first assume that I would not surface 16 years later with lies about a situation that has me with PTSD to this very day. The pain forces me to speak as I have yet to shake the Ill’s of my experience as an LAPD Officer. Of course I have moved on physically. But mentally and emotionally I still live with flaws. I can’t go into re-living the emotions of what I went through so I will say this. I had my home viciously attacked by a gunman with my family and myself inside the house. No arrests were made and my family and I Received very little support. I had my Civil Rights violated on several occasions. I was falsely arrested at gunpoint by the Sheriffs as an Officer who ID’d himself and was conspired against by both LAPD and the Sheriffs when my Civil case went to Trial.

I was falsely accused on more than one occasion and simply placed in a position that the trust was so compromised that I could no longer wear the Uniform. Also know there were many more episodes. All of these issues are well documented and I present them not to be a Whistle blower, However to hope that one would not assume that all of what is being said is Lies as presented by Dorner. I don’t know him, But I know me. I will say from my experience, If a person knows they were wrong it is easier to move on without anger. Seems that Dorner obviously could not move on… Could I just be content and move on with my life and not say anything? Yes…Then I would feel that I for once had my chance to speak on something that hurts me to this day and I did nothing to arouse thought or provoke reform.

This is what I hope comes from this whole situation: 1. Families that lost someone to this tragedy find the peace that only God can give at this terrible time. 2. Citizens of Los Angeles be mindful of this fearful time to be an Officer and comply vigorously so that you are not the victim of an Officer on high alert. 3. Government and Politicians please be diligent in the responsibility of creating Laws that protect those who could be the victim of a conspiracy. Never allow the door to be shut on the Truth. 4. Honest and Fair LAPD & All Agencies: Keep doing what you are doing to protect citizens and be safe while you are doing so. We need you and I would hope that you do not allow the Bureaucratic drama and Stress to kill your morale as I know it can. 5. Unethical LAPD & all Agencies: Whatever is was that lead you down this path, Pray to somebody’s God to forgive you and begin to remove unethical methods to your policing style.

Always think what if it were you, How would you feel?..How would you like if you were falsely accused and your life, lively-hood and career was taken from you? How would you like if someone was beating on you just because they felt they could get away with it? You are no better the criminals you took and oath to arrest when you do what you do! 6. Chistopher Dorner. The 1st thing I would say to him is, I feel your pains!…But you are going about this the wrong way. To take innocent lives could never be the answer to anything. I say this as a Man who experienced the same pain, betrayal, anger, suffering, litigation and agony that you did in many ways, Only I didn’t get Fired. I just choose to go a different route. My heart still suffered that same shock, I was still left to try and put the pieces back together. The disbelief that people could conspire and cause you to loose something you loved so dearly was still there. I lost my Career, I lost my Family, I lost my Dignity, I lost my Trust…But I am here now to hopefully one day see change…Bro, Don’t kill anymore Innocent people. Your point has been made. Clearly. They know you mean business, The whole world knows. Refrain from any further wrong doing and do what you must to salvage your Soul. Whatever that means to you. Just remember that God is a forgiving God. In conclusion I say to people who knew none of this about me that one day I will have to reflect on when was the time to speak. When I see the potential for innocent lives to be lost…The time is Now!…JJ”

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Explanation: My reply to this Officer is ... NO ADULT WHO WILLINGLY CONSENTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH EVIL SCUM IS INNOCENT ok!

Personal Disclosure: Comply vigourously?
... PFFFT! Take your fake badge and ideals and GTFO!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

It seems like every single tragedy we see or when someone loses their grip on reality and breaks into a mass murder spree, there is a common factor involved... it's not guns...

I wonder if there is any way to find out the exact medications these suspects are prescribed? So far, it seems as if the suspects have atleast 2 things in common;

1. They use guns or bombs to commit the physical portion of their crime.

2. They are all taking anti-psychotic medication.

I'd be interested to know if the medication varies from suspect to suspect, or are they taking the same medication, either the brand name or generic version of a specific medication.

So many of these medications have side-effects that have been identified as producing suicidal and homicidal thoughts and tendancies. The problem isn't that these drugs produce such terrible feelings and actions, the problem is that the doctors know these dangers, yet they continue to subscribe the same medications over and over again without having an effective counselor support system in place.

There should be a medication ban before there is ever a gun control law passed. That will not happen.

They will not ban drugs, because they need the people all jacked up, the pharmacorps are making too much money and they reach too deep into our government.

Also, the citizens can't do harm to the tyrants by picking up their pill bottle and throwing it at armed LEOs or military troops. We surely can with guns.

Take the guns, leave the meds - even though the meds have shown to produce the aggressive behavior that may often lead directly to the mass murders. Guns do not change your personality and desires. They do not make you want to kill or commit suicide. Guns are the vehicle used to carry out the homicidal desires, brought on by the meds.

The issue is being handled the exact opposite of how it should be approached.

Don't take the guns, ban the meds - the meds are what drive many maniacs to pick up a gun and satisfy their insane thoughts.

An unarmed, obese, manically medicated population is a much better prospect for a government that wants absolute control over their 'livestock'.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: My reply to this Officer is ... NO ADULT WHO WILLINGLY CONSENTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH EVIL SCUM IS INNOCENT ok!

Personal Disclosure: Comply vigourously?
... PFFFT! Take your fake badge and ideals and GTFO!

My opinion is this whole this is a hollywood script like others suspect. As if on queue, another "manifesto" appears on the headlines from some former cop who tells of his ordeals without specifics, in that he relates to Dorner. Of course this hits all the MSM syndicates.

And on your comment OmegaLogos I wish you used the entire sentence:

2. Citizens of Los Angeles be mindful of this fearful time to be an Officer and comply vigorously so that you are not the victim of an Officer on high alert.

- Comply vigorously with LAPD so you are not a(nother) victim of a high strung guilty-conscience cop?

What a joke this cop was. This whole thing is another distraction I'm leaning towards. Even if Dorner is caught/killed the show will go on!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I believe you're right and I misunderstood your meaning.

My bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am having trouble with this second manifesto. It sounds too much like a hostage negotiators plea to stop the madness and just give up.

Not a bad piece of intelligence work if true. Announcing it as a "Second Manifesto" gets everyones attention (including Dorners). They must have figured out he's not hiding in the woods but somewhere in Suburbia watching, waiting, planning his next move.

I would be.

This won't work either LAP Dogs.

Maybe its time you "give it up".

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
COMPLY or you might become the "victim of an officer on high alert"

talk about a veiled threat.

its amazing to see how many folks are so gullible and how easily people are manipulated.

anyway, the simple of fact of the matter is now that the U.S, has gone back in time and turned into the wild west.

by offering 1MILLION in reward money this has turned into a massive bounty hunt. Lets get ourselves a posse together and we can get ourselves rich

i think I heard one report that 600 people had contacted the LAPD with tips on Dorner. Imagine how many folk are ringing up because they want they want their neighbour dead?

Imagine the cops have got a tip off Dorner is in your house and a team arrive on HIGH ALERT. You are DEAD as soon as you answer the door.

This is what happens when you allow whole society to arm itself.

You reap what you sow.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Password to read the rest are you plugged in?jerk!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm a person who grew up around law enforcement in the late 70's and late 80's when the Cocaine wars were in full swing, wars across most urban areas were a fact of life and not simply something "feared" and random violence was on the upswing out of pure amusement as much as any solid motives.

Now? Past problems are bad, not positive in consideration. I say consideration because NO one wants a drug dealer or a career criminal, much less a gang banger in a uniform and wearing a badge. At the same time? Leave it to Beaver get's people killed..or DOES THE KILLING for no good reason.

He can shoot the problem, report the problem or go insane from trying to suppress a problem. On the street? He shoots it..or watches it shot by others like himself. In the Department? He suppresses it ...and goes out a medical burnout if he doesn't become the next cop going postal.

What a world...and what a set of unintended consequences from looking to recruit "kinder and gentler" cops. Wrong approach in the VERY wrong field, IMO. This is what we get from it.

Crime in our society largely has in its center core a variety of controlled substances. These are centered in not only those elements' social circles but fuel their economics with a system of users and suppliers - a vascular system of money being pumped in, around, and through its body.

This network largely runs afoul of polite society when its tentacles reach beyond it own internal body and taps those not involved whether by seeking outside nourishment and revenue, its violent nature spilling over, and/or luring others into its fold. It not only includes its notorious illicit counterpart but just as insidiously its legally-structured one in the form of the liquor industry and its social systems of distribution, AND its medical and pharmaceutical industry.

Think briefly of our drunkards and alcoholics, drunk-driving accidents, the alluring nightlife centered around the consumption of our premiere recreational drug, and the problems for many it inevitably brings into our homes. Think also of our medical and healthcare system we depend on run amok with a carnivorous and corrupted Pharma out of control. Don't forget these because they are all part and parcel of a societal ill we often set apart from the larger view, but let's put them aside for a moment to consider the uncontrolled and undocumented illicit network that plagues us through our youths beginning at street-level.

From where do these substances draw their impetus? Firstly there is a natural bodily urge to consume substances either in the form of foods to draw our nourishment, or in other elemental forms to effect our bodily functions whether it be for vitality and maintaining or regaining our health with vitamins and medicines, altering our perceptions as with aspirin to relieve an ache or discomfort, or for recreation as with alcohol and other controlled substances. But while these examples demonstrate their vital nature and desireability to utilize them it is their essential properties that give them an economic value and marketability. MONEY. That, plain and simple, is their impetus and driving force.

Whatever good reason we might wish to exercise in the consumption of these substances there is the factor of profitability that will compromise reason and corrupt even those who we should be able to trust to place these consummables before us and goad us into lavishing ourselves in their consumption. You state, "...NO one wants a drug dealer or a career criminal, much less a gang banger in a uniform and wearing a badge." Well, how often does it occur that people in trusted positions make even the forbidden items available to us? And how often does PROFIT motivate what should be reputable suppliers to encourage our over-consumption?

It is not just police officers that get drawn into illicit activities involving these substances, but governmental persons and entities as well. What may have started out as "rogue elements" of our government agencies and departments have become mainstream. It is no longer rogue elements but our government itself that is playing both ends against us in the middle, only it still remains an "unspeakable" to acknowledge this. The lies and cover-ups over our true motives in global affairs do not permit our corporate news to speak of these things in a truthful manner so we get fed our 6 o'clock pablum for basic consumption, but since the mid 80's when the drug-dumping on our streets became known to the public it is now mainstream, though unspeakable. Even knowing the truth and better of it all, we still like to think our governments are acting in our best interests and we keep making that affirmation.

(continued)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
(continued)

Going centuries back, even if we are not historians and versed in the details of it most of us are aware of the illicit British opium trade with China. Those who declare that is all irrelevant past history I would ask you to do a bit of digging and tell me when that trade had ended. Answer: It didn't. For those who may not know of our government involvement in illicit drug dealing from the disclosures concerning Iran/Contra activities I would ask you to do a search on Mena, Arkansas and read about the airfield there. You will see it is not just "police officers" who are involved but will see there are two or maybe three or more past US Presidents since that 80's chapter that were up to their necks in that drug-running corruption as well as other well-placed persons that still are in the news as policy-makers today.

A couple of rampaging cops caught up in and disgusted with the corruption just seems like such small potatoes now. How can any of our citizens do prison time for such petty offenses when our authorities are guiding the reins to this runaway stagecoach? Our troubles run deep and it will take some major revamping of our laws and some turn-about decisions about what is legal and acceptable in our society.

Good people in positions of street enforcement are flipping-out over the contradictions made to accomodate our corruption. Being well-adjusted to a sick society is no sign of good mental health. When an American President who is calling for a new world order and is speaking of bringing about a "kindler, gentler nation" is out on a backwoods airfield flagging in a cargo-liner with 5 tons of coc aine on board that is ear-marked to be dumped on the streets of Los Angeles, what does this mean?

Answer: (I don't know the proper $$ values so this is a guess) 5 tons (10,000 lbs.) and $25 per gram x 28 gm. per ounce = $700 x 16 oz. per pound = $11,200 x 10,000 lbs. = $112 million. Just think of how many new street dealers are stepping in to fill the shoes of their fallen comrades now making license plates or in private prisons making military gear for 25 cents an hour for our troops guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Mind-boggling.

Why is it traditional to give poppies as reminders of our soldiers on Armistice and Veterans Days? Why indeed.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

COMPLY or you might become the "victim of an officer on high alert"

talk about a veiled threat.

Sure. Who is the bigger theat? I can hardly inagine a bigger threat than having armed cops who would shoot through a tinted window of a car or truck at people they can't even see or identify. Again were going to see this whole evemt psyopped to the max and used simply as another tool to try and get a Liberty loving people cowed down and compliant. Once again I can hear Kissinger's often cited quote about how citizens of LA will willingly surrender Liberty and Privacy in the event of an 'outside threat, whether real or promulgated'. Seems pretty prophetic that maybe he even got the city right. hmmm.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
LAPD has been plagued with problems for years then move forward to the current Gotcha generation where everyone is out to get themselves a Cop as a trophy in LA. They are heavily and in some cases over scrutinized for everything that they do and every word that they say. Then the MSM takes the lead and runs with it. All in an effort to get a cop.

Lawsuits, legislation, Political Correctness, lack of respect for any authority in society, no cooperation with investigations etc etc etc have contributed to the decaying morale in the LAPD and similar depts. around the country. Over worked and under staffed and the problems simply escalate.

But who do the critics call first when they suddenly need help in a bad way....

In an environment such as this I can see why some of these guys simply crack or succumb to corruption etc... Its a recipe for disaster....

I could never work law enforcement in a city like LA which lies in a state that is so full of its own massive problems that all roll down hill.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This isn't a manifesto in the same sense Dorner's was .. this is more just stating his views which still fits under the definition, but Dorner's was more stating his intent and motivation for his intent.. this reads more like a man just telling his story and relating to Dorner.. no imminent threat, and no harm in doing so.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The question I ask myself is it even a possibility to do this peacefully? If so then I'm all for it. I just don't see it happening that way, I see huge revolts an anarchy, that calls for martial law which is something you must factor into the equation. Thanks for the info OP! I hope this wakes people up.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't think this is another "manifesto." IMO it looks more like a "letter or statement of understanding." The questions i have is: Who is this letter or statement really directed too?? Dorner? The LAPD? The Citizens? What are his intentions for writing this and making it public? Support? Exploitation? Coercion? Uprising? Money?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Is it time to start an occupy police/flash mob movement? One where thousands of like minded humans descend on a police station at a given time and peacefully give support to officers,

Hey, great idea no thanks I watched peaceful demonstrations my whole life and I've seen what happens to them.

Time after time peace is met with violence so instead of being insane time after time there's a point you have to realize. The only thing these people understand is massive blood shed.

Apparently they understand it better when it's their blood.
edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
everyone shouting for peace seems to have forgotten something basic..

TPTB took out Martin Luther King and Malcom X....

both dead... everyone needs to keep this in mine

ps ignore the sparkles on jacob him and edward came to an understanding...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
People don't believe, really believe, that there is a God and there are punishments ahead for these actions. Take a look at YouTube movies where many things "prove the existence of God." For example, proteins are made by using DNA, but DNA is made of proteins. Formation of the simplest protein is impossible without DNA, as the simplest proteins have about 150 elements in their chains, which means mathematically impossible. The odds are worse than you trying to find one atom blindfolded in a multiuniverse; i.e, it can't happen.

When we bring God back (see The Harbinger) into our country and our lives, things will turn around.

You might consider the last line of the Old Testament: the curse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join