It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Sending Us Signals?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
First, we have the event on Jan.27th, 2013...The Pope releases a two doves, symbols of peace, in remembrance of Holocaust victims.

One dove is attacked by a seagull.

Today, the Pope announces he's stepping down, first Pope to do that in almost 600 years, and lightning strikes the basilica of St.Peter's dome -

www.dailymail.co.uk... qN

Beyond weird. Are these signs from God?

Are we about to see the final Pope gain control?

Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Prophecy of the Popes

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
From the title I thought this would be another thread of schizophrenic ramblings, but those coincidences are actually pretty funny!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've had the feeling for some time now that the world leaders are fulfilling prophecy deliberately. I mean, if you are a power hungry sociopath, why not give the religious majority a supernatural excuse to explain your twisted real life game of Risk? Seems logical.

In the end the result may be the same though. At least as far as you and I are concerned.

These are the times when it pays to keep your wits about you.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I mean REALLY NOW. Did a photographer just happen to catch a photo of lightning striking the dome, or was this deliberately planned? It'd be pretty easy.
Pope decides to step down. Whomever is in charge of this crap says "do it on this day. We are supposed to have severe storms in the area. We may get a photo of lightning striking the dome if we are diligent."

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think they're from Allah.
2nd

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how we still carry the Zeus motif without realizing it?

He threw down the lightning, get it?

Mythology, indeed...
edit on 11-2-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That was a remote controlled mock-up of a seagull flown by the Atheists/Muslims/Freemasons/NWO/insert evil entity here___________.

Don't be fooled people. Hell, it may have even been the latest design of U.S. drone.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't know if I would call that an "attack" the seagull did. The guy in the second video said it "almost got ripped to shreads." C'mon.

It's interesting, but I think people are exaggerating.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And when did the goal posts get shifted?? Up to like last year, THIS pope was supposed to be the last. Now its the NEXT pope.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It never shifted, this has always been the next to last Pope, see the "prophecy of Popes" link I posted in the OP.

Thanks for your replies...

These are the times when it pays to keep your wits about you.

If that ain't the truth I don't know what it is.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah, I looked at it. That's the thing about these prophecies, though. They're sorta vague. I KNOW I have read it several times that Benedict was to be the last.

ETA: Just a question. Anyone else sick of Robin Williams yet?
edit on 11-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Brahma is striking the heathens with his spicey lightning bolts, nothing odd. A bunch of immortal blue skinned sky beings from another dimension have decided they want to make a point to the billion heathen idolaters who dont think giant pink elephants can exist in at least three different cosmic eggs at one time . Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A interesting OP….

The prophecy of the popes is something I am quite interested in as I have a interest in Catholic mythology and legend. I am not totally sold on the idea but if the next pope is called Peter and he has a Roman collection I think I might start to worry a little. The timing with 2012 is also very interesting and some of the prophecies are actually quite scary such as Pope John Paul II who’s prophecy was something like “from the sun” (Can’t remember the exact phrasing) but he was born on a solar eclipse and died on a solar eclipse.

I think there are quite a lot of interesting things to note in the papacy like the lightning strike, him quitting and the thing about the dove.

I am not a big believer in these kinds of things, its more a passing interest but like I said above, if the next pope is pope peter of Rome, start to worry.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The seagul attack was just nature, but the lightening? thats just gotta be a sign.

My guess is god was aiming at someone inside that building, probably at one of those kiddy fiddlers.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
And when did the goal posts get shifted?? Up to like last year, THIS pope was supposed to be the last. Now its the NEXT pope.

Officially the current pope is the 265th pope and 111 in the line of the prophecy of the popes however some argue that the so called “antipopes” shift the numbers. That said however the prophecies for the last 3 popes all seem to hold strong although there is some debate about the interpretation of Benedict’s prophecy.

It kind of depends on what your reading, if you and if you count in antipopes or not and who is regarded as a antipope.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
The seagul attack was just nature, but the lightening? thats just gotta be a sign.

Lightning hitting a lightning rod? Now that's gotta be a sign!

There's a lightning rod built next to the cross, as there should be on all tall buildings.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join