It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lesser YHWH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
nice to meet you all, Im new and I have alot of questions.. I realize there are alot of forums aswell! I plan on navigating all there is to offer! Anyone here educated in numerology, Esoterism, Hermeticism, Astral Projection, meditation or anything related to that? Is there a place for my perspective on the political agenda? Im very personal and would love to develop a relationship with all of you. Feel free to message me at anytime! Namaste!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueYHWH

Welcome to ATS!

You'll find folks very versed in all of the above! As is always the case with both religion and politics you are likely to find many who agree with your opinions, many who are curious, and many who will disagree with every single word you say.

I rarely delve into the religious forums ( for personal reasons ) but should nobody there engage you in the comparative or alternative religious conversations, I might jump in for a dialogue upon Hermetics.

Now let the parade of mysterious women, bunnies wanting cookies, and assorted miscreants commence.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Welcome! noticed your screen name very curious, see you around the forums!

byGrace

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

Im not religious in any form.. I just like the idea of spreading light and love wherever possible and hopefully my username promotes those things

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Greetings welcome to the family. I think this forum might interest you: Philosophy and Metaphysics as well as others here, have fun exploring!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Hi and Welcome to ATS !!

You will find that there are a lot of folks here that are well versed in just about everything...so you should enjoy !

Political agenda...you should also enjoy, shields and armors are on the left when you walk in...

Have fun !!!

new topics

top topics

join