It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates AmA session on Reddit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
He answers several questions for people, this is the one I found the funniest

Reddit

Anything left on your bucket list?

[–]thisisbillgates Don't die...

Good luck

He may be serious

If anyone is going to be the first immortal I guess he's the obvious pick.

HE HAS THE TECHNOLOGY!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I see no answers relating to questions along the lines of. ""Bill, Are you a scum eugenicists who badly failed at shacking up with the Rockefellers?""

Bill Gates needs to be kicked off this high pedestal people place him on. Genetically engineered mosquitoes spreading HIV, Vaccines developed by his foundation that kill millions.

Give up defending Bill Gates people. He's a douche bag who tried to get into the big club.

Don't Die is on his list of things to do? Indeed Mr Gates I'm sure you need to be watching your back.....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

I did see one question he answered about vaccinations.
He said he was hoping to use vaccinations and reproductive services to help children live longer, which will cause people to have fewer kids, resulting in population decrease
Some people believe that BS too

Give up defending Bill Gates people. He's a douche bag who tried to get into the big club

Ive never defended him and never will, I cant stand em.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Sorry lol that part was more directed at the global stage than yourself. We're up to our eye balls in Tyrannical scum

Lets hope they all Quit/Leave/"Explicit Deleted" within the next few months. Looking over the last few months honestly looks like near half of the members of "The Big Club" have Quit, Been Fired, Assassinated.....

Is that Hope for the human race I smell on the horizon ? ^.^

join