It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Biological Sprayer" ~ is this an alien machine on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Censored, except that you have a direct link to the original sources. Two different images of the location. Not very effective censoring.
Think.

edit on 2/12/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Not to offend but if this keeps up and ATSer are going to remain ignorant of the facts of this image, we are going to be pushed back to the caveman in understanding reality. There is probably not going to be many FANS for this, But I am saying it now, WAKE UP ATSers.

Facts of the image?.....what facts?
care to share?

And remember that a fact is indisputable.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

It looks like some kind of alien machine. Made by beings that have no idea of symmetry.

How would you explain the image in this photo?

Beings that have no idea of symmetry ? You would think being advance as they are they would know and understand the concept of symmetry. Looks like rock formation to me.

Not to offend but if this keeps up and ATSer are going to remain ignorant of the facts of this image, we are going to be pushed back to the caveman in understanding reality. There is probably not going to be many FANS for this, But I am saying it now, WAKE UP ATSers.

That bio sprayer is NOT ROCKS, you say lake of symmetry You guys are not getting it at all. Your missing the boat. There IS an alien civilization up on mars, they seem to be living underground. They utilize biological material to THEIR advantage. That is why things look so nature like.

Just like what was posted about the TUBES a week ago at ATS, they don't quite look symmetrical.
When oh when are WE going to wake up and listen to what NASA is trying to SHOW US?
Of course they are going to deny ! Until the build up is to their liking, only they know that.

Many of the tubes are around structures, there was a post about it here at ATS a week ago. naive posters say nature when you have the tubes that are 7/8th in the ground with the ribs partly showing, the MISTAKE that the rockers and the nature -ribbers make is that they think are just natural and not guided by a high intelligence HELLO, it doesn't take a nasa scientist to realize that nature just doesn't BEND around structures. IT WAS PLANNED and nasa KNOWS IT BIG-TIME ! Of course they are going to deny until the right time.

The brooking institute report, they take seriously. especially a civilization that could be 1000's of years ahead of us

YOU THINK IT IS STUPID TO HAVE NATURE DO THEIR DIRTY WORK? Tubes - bio sprayer? HELLO!

Check out the Golden Gate Bridge and how much anybody would have to pay each day to drive over it! $6.00 a day, and a lot of that is for upkeep !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Theory"
Ernest Norman - Mental telepathy expert
Book - The Truth About Mars"
A martian -Nur El stated the tubes are transportation tubes.

Lonnie Zamora - 1964 April 24, I say are martians checking out our planet (every 2 years when earth is closest to mars!
They CAN cloak there craft. Check out Linda Mouton's interview with a prison guard when he was waiting for a prisoner to be released ! Incredible interview!

Gary Wilcox April 24th 1964, talked with two martians when they (martians) landed on his farm in NY. The craft was OVAL like Lonnie's sighting and the beings were small with space suites from head to toe just like Lonnie's sighting. THEY SAID THEY WERE FROM MARS! I say they are the same beings and craft that Lonnie saw.

Donald Shrum Book "Aliens In The Forest. 1964. I say are from mars because they looked identical to Lonnie's discription (smaller in size).

As a kicker look at this Robot Head and notice how it looks so similar to Donald Shrum's robots that tried to get him off the tree.
images.google.com... .18.13.1.4.4.0.80.857.13.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.2.img.Inzzp1olh8Q#imgrc=q3m3uLJn9DBblM%3A%3Bw-JSVOJyOR1L2M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmembers.tripod.com%252Fimz adiradenoy%252FDatasHead.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimzadiradenoy.tripod.com%252Fpage8.html%3B478%3B503
edit on 12-2-2013 by thetiler because: spelling and grammar and thought

I can PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is
zero ALIEN EVIDENCE BEING WITHHELD BY NASA,
www.youtube.com...
These guys could keep that kinda secret ? They live for a scrap, of a hint, of a wisp;
Of a Martian complex cellular organism.

I loved your post however. Very fun and well thought out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If this is true, WHAT are the censors hiding if not more technology?

It's not true.

Google Earth uses by default a mosaic of images taken mostly by the older Viking missions, but you can choose other options.

I don't know how things were at the time the video was made, but I found the photo I posted before by choosing the "CTX mosaic" option under "Global maps".

And they point to the original MOC photo, and that's not a very effective way of censoring anything.

PS: people talk too much about censorship without really knowing how it works, but I live the first 11 years of my live under a dictatorship and I know how it works, it works by hiding all references to some thing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I see no one has come up with an explanation of what the photo shows, except the lame excuse "rocks".

If they delete the original MOC image they raise a huge red flag admitting there was something there to delete.

As for Google Mars, can you can see the area on there that the video claimed was censored in 2010?

How much larger in area is it than the MOC photo... maybe acres... maybe miles?

Can you post a screen shot?

Of course we would need to see the correct location marked on it for soemone to verify.

M11/00099 or M11-00099
edit on 13-2-2013 by spiritualarchitect because: location location location

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Earth has been visited for decades, so why limit yourself to a hotel in space.

Why not build hotels on the Moon and Mars.
And if you do not want to be seen, put your hotel underground and camouflage your monorail system to look like sand dunes.

Not saying it hasnt been visited, nor Mars or any other planet in the system. Heck I still marvel about the pentagon shaped mountain/pyrimid nearby to the 'face' on mars, even though I think the face on mars is more or less 'myth busted'.

Why camouflage your structures? They would im assuming have had such things built there long before we could ever see them with probes, so why would they have ever had the need to hide them?

And monorail sand dunes... so any sand dune on mars is a possible indicator of transport tunnels underneath? Your saying basically, we think these sand dunes are camouflaged transportation tunnels leading to underground bases you cant see from the surface, but they ARE there, because they have to be... there just isnt an adequate smiley for the look on my face right now. You've got to admit the wackyness of that logic.

If this is true, WHAT are the censors hiding if not more technology?

As Phage said... Think.

I see no one has come up with an explanation of what the photo shows, except the lame excuse "rocks".

To me that sentence indicates alot, an explanation isnt sensational enough or fits in with what you wish to believe so its branded 'lame'. Reality is an amazing place, but one heck of alot of it is 'lame'

It looks like you want the answer to be the same as the one you've already given yourself, so why originally ask 'is this an alien machine on Mars'... your not looking for truth, your simply looking for confirmation.
edit on 13-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I did not say any sand dune should be considerd as a tube, because what would they be hiding them as? I am just saying some of the larger, stranger ones could be.
They could be Alien rib works, like in the movie

As for the timeline, this is a different thread than the canal thread, so I am not thinking Lowell here. Do we know that they were there before the 1940's? Could they have been placed once they knew mankind had telscopes?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looks like a crevice with wind blown dust at one end to give it the appearance of a sprayer. Fine particulates are blown out one end of the crevice with feathering. Heavier denser dust is deposited close to the crevice with the lighter dust feathering out as it falls farther away.

Mars is a very electrically active planet because of the absence of water. Positive and negative charged dust particles can make spectacular patterns which gives the appearance of vegetation, trees, standing pools of water, flowing water and anything else imaginable. Mars is a dead dry world. No life or water there and it never has had any.
edit on 13-2-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I have already stated what the unnatural explanation could be.
I am looking for a natural explanation to explain away an unnatural one.

Rocks that look like a pipe shooting out liquid?
That to me is a laughable excuse.
An easy out avoiding something they do not want to think about.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Though it sees remote, parallel channels blowing sand is a possibility. Better than anyone else has put forward.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

You don't like the rock explanation?
It is the correct explanation. Though it sounds as though you don't care for that one.
How about Marshmellows and skittles?
Does that get your imagination running wild?

If I were you I wouldn't be so "matter of fact" about your whimsical ideologies of what is on mars.
You are becoming (imo) "unbelievable" at this point.
edit on 13-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Only one person has said that it looks like a "rock formation", you and thetiler are the ones talking about rocks.

To me, as I have said some years ago, the first time I saw this on ATS, it looks like a path created either by sand or some fluid (although I think sand is most likely) that flowed downhill. There is no shadow to show that this is some kind of "sprayer", at most it's just something flowing downhill.

If they delete the original MOC image they raise a huge red flag admitting there was something there to delete.

Why would they do that? That page has existed since (at least) 2001.

As for Google Mars, can you can see the area on there that the video claimed was censored in 2010?

I can see "stripes" when looking at the default Google Mars view, but choosing any other option I can see the images. Choosing to see the MOC images also shows them, as expected.

How much larger in area is it than the MOC photo... maybe acres... maybe miles?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that.

Of course we would need to see the correct location marked on it for soemone to verify.

Correct location of what?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I have already stated what the unnatural explanation could be.
I am looking for a natural explanation to explain away an unnatural one.

Rocks that look like a pipe shooting out liquid?
That to me is a laughable excuse.
An easy out avoiding something they do not want to think about.

Your going about it ass backward and thats whats getting us uppity, your saying is there any mundane proof to prove it isnt really this fantastical explanation. When you should be looking for proof of weather your tubes and liquid theory is correct, which to most of us there just isnt any...

And again your being matter of fact when you shouldn't be, Liquid... how do you know its liquid, its a photo from many many miles above the surface, that 'liquid' is more than likely a huge slip or avalanche of sand or dirt. And your pipe is a crevice, your seeing a dark line and attributing its shape to something else.

Seems none of us are going to be able to convince you otherwise, you dont seem to want any answer beyond one that confirms your unnatural explanation since we've all given you our various natural explanations for it and you just say how laughable they are.

So in that regard... yes, its a large tube recessed into martian mountain side piping fluid from the nearby underground buildings and expelling it out onto the surface for some unknown reason. You are right, all of us are woefully misguided.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
So in that regard... yes, its a large tube recessed into martian mountain side piping fluid from the nearby underground buildings and expelling it out onto the surface for some unknown reason.

That's another problem with the "sprayer" theory, it has been spraying for years and things look the same, without any pooling of whatever is being sprayed or erosion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join