It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vanity of Enlightenment

page: 51
<< 48  49  50   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It seems your third eye is working overtime with self-identification and self-realization, but you say you don't feel good sometimes. I'm wondering if you are ignoring a deeply seated emotional trauma? I would suggest instead of letting your third eye visualizations run rough shod over your mind, I would stand in the light of your soul and confront whatever is trying to get your attention.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Not been healthy and now arthritis and liver, and think GMO's and radiation are not healthy. I'm taking MSM and having some really positive outcomes though. Out of everything I've tried, its the right stuff for me.

I don't do well with negative frequency. A friend from South America, wrote and he was talking contact and the 144 000 which was a number that equated contact. So akin to the waves again. He does have a lot of information that blows me away, such as something relating to dolphins and whales and an experience of mine. I had asked him why so many were waking up, near the coasts or rain, radiation and dangers and he said that it was meant to be that way, we're meant to hold the awareness and frequency over areas that need it. Our bodies don't really count here, for they're not real to begin with. And yesterday he said that most of those in that group have health problems, it seems to come with the condition of being here. I kind of knew that, as one of my friends is very very psi and in a wheelchair with MD, seems that its not about the body and doing too much, its more about, having the time to wake up and the old saying, grass roots is it. Wisdom Looks Up From The Bottom Of The Well, not from dog eat dog stuff.

My other friend in Finland also had some serious health problems and could send healing, he healed me. But he could not help himself. He was aware that deal was part of his contract while here.

The thing about the dolphins and whales is that I was watching a video on Dolphins and again it was like a veil, still in place in otherwords, no details, But I knew what the dolphin was saying in my soul and suddenly spoke up and reached for the screen and said, "Yes yes yes, you will be free. We are here now. I am here now!"

So my friend had mentioned whales before and wrote to him and asked him what that could mean. The very next day, doing dishes, for about an hour. I had to quit dishes and ended up just on the couch, in meditation. I knew that this "contact" was from a whale, and I had been listening to whale songs on my mp3 during meditation, so thought maybe whales are very psi, and this one must be off the coast. I saw him, and looked at whales later, and the closest I thought was a grey, for they were most common. But I was also debating about a Humpback.

Well, you know that was crazy, very odd experience, sort what I call an elder, an obi wan amongst the whales, a wise one,and I knew he was akin to an ET or cosmic citizen. And that I was losing it totally.

Next day, first thing, my friend wrote from Ecuadar and said, "You speak whale!" And then he discussed whales and a particular humpback from Scorpio system. Also that we don't understand time, we're there at once, everywhere at once.

When I had that response to the video, saying we are here now, that the dolphins would be freed. I was having flashbacks to a water planet, wearing a blue uniform, long dark blond hair, and we were discussing something to do with a mission or goals with ceteceans.

He said we are there now, I dont remember it, but I will, soon. I think we're very slow in waking up.

edit to add: that experience with a whale, like jedi whale. He was gravity, there is a lower frequency feeling about them, as if they have to navigate those depths, so they're bodies are fortified for gravity, and I knew it was a whale instantly by the feeling/gravity, before I saw him.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The world is in our eyes, we need to empty our minds. Its' all programming here. We are Love and Light and striving to assist or reach next level, or just help, and overcome our flaws too here.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC

and I can't help but think some proofs are in the pudding, you can see them, and surely must know.

I even watched some videos trying to say this is a fake, but its not. They really wanted to hide this.

Bruce Lee- Ping Pong (Full Version)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe the three energies must exist in harmony; the physical, the spiritual and the intellectual, or else the path to enlightenment or higher self will have blockages. Spending too much time on one or the other does not promote balanced nor grounded energies.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I think its more about seeking, pouring out faults, striving to problem solve, around you, generate ideas to help improve everyones situation. And pour out the world and ask for everyone to be safe, and to heal up and learn in safety. I spend alot of time praying and that is what I do for preparation for meditation, as for example the monroe institute ones have heavy prep, I just pray for my prep. Have a lot of Faith in Love. Was never sent here alone. I don't pray in a traditional sense. Its to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and the truth, for I don't like traps.

As you pour out problems and ask for help, and as you strive to remain conscious to overcome any negative reactions to people, and keep on striving, the other thing is to seek. To keep asking, what to do, what next, how to help, what am I supposed to do now.

When one door closes, another opens and another teacher comes in. For me this was Bruce, and that is pretty much the way to do it, empty your mind, and flow your ALL. To reach more of self strive to give, to overcome and to be higher frequency to help others.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I think its more about seeking, pouring out faults, striving to problem solve, around you, generate ideas to help improve everyones situation. And pour out the world and ask for everyone to be safe, and to heal up and learn in safety. I spend alot of time praying and that is what I do for preparation for meditation, as for example the monroe institute ones have heavy prep, I just pray for my prep. Have a lot of Faith in Love. Was never sent here alone. I don't pray in a traditional sense. Its to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and the truth, for I don't like traps.

As you pour out problems and ask for help, and as you strive to remain conscious to overcome any negative reactions to people, and keep on striving, the other thing is to seek. To keep asking, what to do, what next, how to help, what am I supposed to do now.

When one door closes, another opens and another teacher comes in. For me this was Bruce, and that is pretty much the way to do it, empty your mind, and flow your ALL. To reach more of self strive to give, to overcome and to be higher frequency to help others.

You must, of course, follow your own path, and decide which inner truths and outer teachings you will keep or toss by the wayside.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I concur... No one ever fails...unless of course if some ATS member(s) with beautiful Avatars which they do not create themselves say they fail.

On a side note, I do think those who use pictures taken from somewhere for their avatars should at least acknowledge the source/artist, don't you? It is so unmindful not to realize the Impropriety.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree wholeheartedly. It is funny sometimes when you really think about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Kurius

A FACT can only be interpreted one way....that it is a FACT.

So I guess you think the statement is your truth, then. I see it only as your interpretation of signs.

Hope you get your new job soon, buddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50   >>

join