It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting experience last night. Kroxeldiphibic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello,

I haven't posted in this particular forum on ATS in quite some time, however I had an interesting experience last night that perhaps I could get some insight on.

Without going into too much detail, as I'm not here to write my life story, I have had certain things happen to me all my life that some people would call "psychic". Although I dislike that word. Precognition and reading people being the top of the list, or most common each day. You can find a post from me probably a year or two ago with more detail.

Anyhow, I've started shutting my computer down before I sleep since I noticed I wasn't dreaming anymore. Someone had mentioned the same thing on this forum about their laptop being on ... and once they shut it off they experienced dreams again. So, I've been doing it, and I've been actively dreaming and actually getting a better sleep each night.

Anyhow, when I hit that point of being half conscious and half asleep ... right in between ... thats when I hear voices and see images. I take this as being normal brain activity. But sometimes it's people, places, scenarios, or words, that I've never heard of or seen before.

Last night ... I got one word. Kroxeldiphibic. Or "Crocksul-difibic". No idea what it means, but I was sure I knew it. I've looked it up and all I've found is some guy online that uses that name as a handle throughout the internet. Strange thing is ... he has a lot of very similar interests as me. Certain video games, certain conspiracy theories (however he's not on ATS as this name nor any site I've used), certain TV shows I've recently taken an interest in, he's posted about on blogs ... which I dont frequent.

SO ... what I'm asking from you ATS folks, is perhaps a logical explanation. Or perhaps a word thats closer to what I heard, that I can dismiss as just being a word I know.

Possilbities I've considered:

- The brain retains information we don't consciously acknowledge. Some memory of seeing his name on a forum or online gaming community somehow, even though I've not frequented any of the sites I see his name on now that I'm searching for him. Also, why would it be the only word I hear as I fall asleep?

- It's a word I'm just not able to recall

Thanks for any input you can provide ... but lets try to stay on topic!

Edit: I forgot to mention that he seems to be a resident of Canada, as am I. Relevant? Who knows.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, I quickly found this - are you a South Park fan?

Mayor McDaniels: Here we go. Spell Krocsyldiphic.
Kyle Broflovski: What?!
Mayor McDaniels: Krocsyldiphic.
Kyle Broflovski: Can you use it in a sentence?
Mayor McDaniels: Certainly. "Krocsyldiphic is a hard word to spell."
Kyle Broflovski: Uhh... C **BUZZER SOUNDS ABRUPTLY** Damnit!

Could be your subconscious retained the word and pulled it up as you were drifting off?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think our brains do store some really strange stuff. Unexplainable stuff.
I think we also pick up on stuff that just kind of floats around out there too.

When I first saw the word/name Kroxeldophibic I thought of Mr Mxyzptlk
, supermans foe from the comics.
Hopefully, he's not your foe.

I understand weird. I go through weird all the time. A couple of nights ago I was dreaming about latitude and longitude lines. The closest city to where those lines turned out to be in Russia. Novosibirsk. No idea why.

I've had some really strange realistic dreams lately, which was why I had to look at the atlas. It looked like a nice place, and the weather is the same as we get here.

Logical? I've given up on logic.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sometimes our minds throw out garble.

When the Dorner case started; I got clear as a bell, "Rockcreek @ P-Tree". I checked rock creek/rockcreek and then P-Tree/Petri including Petria with an odd coincidence/peatree/peetree etc. all different ways. I searched for two days. In the end - "garbage in - garbage out", and I blew it off.

edit on 11/2/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It makes about as much sense as me dreaming in a semi conscious state about a super advanced AI deciding to communicate with me from the future. Later on I get online and do an Internet search for some words that popped up in my head probably from the dream. All of a sudden one PDF file pops up and only one. I start reading it. It talks about top secret equipment at various locations in the US. I'm thinking this is strange. Then I read at the bottom of each page, something about the document being restricted not to be used by any other government agency or something along those lines. Then I noticed my computer is locked up. I got nervous it really was a secret document and deleted everything. My pc seemed to run slower than normal even after rebooting.

I might have thought this dream came about after I played around chatting with a talking AI online. Except the secret document I found online that did not reappear for a second time. I'ved used weapons in dreams I don't ever remember actually using in person.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here's a weird thing i got a while ago.I get this "involuntary remote viewing",i have a thread on this,from about a year ago,actually.Got it all my life,but it seems when i discuss it much,it goes away for a while,i guess the fixating and concentrating throws it off,idk,it truly is a spontaneous thing.In fact,for many years,i just assumed that everyone gets it every day,as a matter of course,like dreaming or headaches.People just appear in front of me,and places,extremely clear,like im There.Lately,when it happens,i dont get the shock-jolt i used to get at such times,that i hated so much about this "rv".Anyways,so twice now,i get shown this white-tiled place,first i see 2 men,one in his early 30's,one younger.Well,a few days later,a guy that looks exActly like the younger guy,joins a site i used to be on.THEN,the thing that i found even more weird-on another night,in this white-tiled room,i see an older woman staring at me intently,in a gravely serious way.While it was going on,i was asking in my mind:"Why is she Staring at me in that way,Jeez" Few days later,i see a pic online of that Exact woman,i almost dropped my cell,from the shock.EXACTLY her. She's very deeply involved in the alien abduction thing.That was a bit of a freak-out.Last night,i saw a field,a long field,with trees on either side,and what popped in my mind,was that it was used as a private/secret landing strip for planes.Could be anywhere in the world.Normally thats how it is,just non-specific people and places,so with that older woman,it was the first time i could put a name to a face.An actual living person.These days i dont get it every single time i try to fall asleep,but it still happens fairly regularly.Apparently i shouldnt focus on it,that seems to keep it away.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ryanssuperman

This is absolutely Erie. For a number of years I have had the exact same words stuck in my head. I had a couple different theories on where I had heard it but none of them I've been able to verify. I live in North America, not Canada. I'm dying for an answer of where I got this word, what the heck it means

new topics

top topics

join