It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogy Grand Deception–hiding the truth about human looking ETs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...
a great read explaining why they are here
and what they are doing to us
cattle cattle everywhere
but only one farmer

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The truth about [ snip ] directly contacting private individuals, and government/military authorities for that matter, has been UFOlogy’s best kept secret.

shhh. let's not tell anyone. just s&f

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That really was a great read.. I wonder where they got all their information from? I do not believe ET'S are human looking.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Travis Walton claimed that there were humans among the aliens that abducted him...

He discusses it at about 22:25

edit on 11-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, I'll give you one thing. You're brief and to the point in all of your threads.

Stories of human looking extraterrestrials making contact with members of the general public first became known in the early 1950s. Famed contactees such as George Adamski, Howard Menger, Daniel Fry, George Van Tassel, Orfeo Angelucci, and many other “contactees” from around the world thrilled the public with their accounts of meetings with extraterrestrial humans that in some cases where stunningly attractive. In many cases, the early contactees backed up their stories with supporting witness testimonies, photographs, film and other forms of physical evidence. The response from the world’s leading UFOlogists, let alone government authorities, was ridicule, derision, and outright dismissal.

IF there are human looking aliens that have been making contact with humans since the 50's, then logically it follows they have probably been making contact with humans for thousands of years, as some have postulated.

In all honesty, we may not have any hard evidence at this point, but it would come as no surprise to me if it were true that some aliens are as "human" as we are.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh dear, a perfunctory intro, an amateur and non-scientific article based on conjecture but nothing else. A diverting and mildy interesting fiction but nothing else. I might suggest you back up your interest or belief in the article with your own convictions otherwise it isn't much really. Sorry and no personal offense!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
cattle cattle everywhere
but only one farmer

How are we cattle?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

cattle cattle everywhere
but only one farmer

How are we cattle?

We are being farmed for their purposes of reproduction.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths some will go to believe in something less likely than far far far more serious matters like feeding and clothing the hungry and poor, along with preventing hunger and poverty in the first place.

Human looking aliens?
Fine. Whatever. You can have your Valiant Thor and eat it too, just as soon as you can prove that aliens of any sort are actually real.

Gives us one nonambiguous confirming alien.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

cattle cattle everywhere
but only one farmer

There's absolutely no chance what so ever that aliens look anything like humans.
None at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's highly possible that there are human looking aliens out there.

If they can tell us there are "earth-like" planets, then it is perfectly normal to scientifically speculate of "human-like" beings populating these so-called earth-like planets.

Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Druscilla! Where have you been? I've missed those confrontive, no fluff, no frills, posts of yours. Or maybe we just haven't run across one another lately.

On Topic:

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths some will go to believe in something less likely than far far far more serious matters like feeding and clothing the hungry and poor, along with preventing hunger and poverty in the first place.

Indeed. A valid point. But a person can research their belief in aliens, and still contribute to feeding and clothing the less fortunate. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Human looking aliens? Fine. Whatever. You can have your Valiant Thor and eat it too, just as soon as you can prove that aliens of any sort are actually real.

At least for now. You may have a better chance of proving God exists. Thor? An alien? I learn something new everyday.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
It's highly possible that there are human looking aliens out there.

If they can tell us there are "earth-like" planets, then it is perfectly normal to scientifically speculate of "human-like" beings populating these so-called earth-like planets.

Makes perfect sense to me.

It doesn't make any sense though. Just because a planet is Earth like does not mean there is going to be Earth like lifeforms there.
edit on 12/2/13 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Druscilla! Where have you been? I've missed those confrontive, no fluff, no frills, posts of yours. Or maybe we just haven't run across one another lately.

On Topic:

Indeed. A valid point. But a person can research their belief in aliens, and still contribute to feeding and clothing the less fortunate. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Human looking aliens? Fine. Whatever. You can have your Valiant Thor and eat it too, just as soon as you can prove that aliens of any sort are actually real.

At least for now. You may have a better chance of proving God exists. Thor? An alien? I learn something new everyday.

No new tales to tell. Most popping up is all the same thing; the same old song and dance that's been played over the last half century with little variation.
Something near the sun, seeing 11s everywhere, yet another photo/video of some ambiguous light in the sky, "my personal (inane and completely unoriginal) thoughts on subject X" topics; it get's old, and I lose passion for debate.

I'm not sure if you're joking about not knowing about Valiant Thor, so; Alien at the Pentagon ...
In summary, some joker claiming to be from Venus, calling himself Valiant Thor, supposedly talks himself into a meeting at the Pentagon.
It's a longer story than that, but, it's one of those Human looking aliens stories.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I honestly didn't remember him until I watched the video at the link you provided. And even then, I only remembered a reference being made in something I read somewhere. Quite amusing.

Here's the thing. I have no problem with the idea of aliens visiting earth. I also have no problem with the idea of no aliens visiting earth. I have no vested interest or bias either way. I can entertain either/or. Not because I don't care, but because I'm open to either one.

I'm also an atheist, but it doesn't mean I reject the idea of a superior intelligence having a hand in our being here. I'm just not willing to call that intelligence god if it exists at all.

So if ET exists, and is coming here, I have no problem with the idea that they could very well look similar to us. I can see that as a possibility just as much as I can see them looking so alien to us, that we might not recognize them if we saw them.

Whatever the case. It's good to see you back in action. I don't have to always agree with you, to appreciate your take on the topics here.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I'm actually similar in my cares.
I'm just as comfortable with the existence of aliens (of any shape), as I am the non-existence of aliens.
If aliens = 0, ah well, and so far, they essentially do equate with zero since there's no nonambiguous confirming data.
If aliens =1, yay, but, so far, I see no nonambiguous confirming data.

Human shaped aliens as conceptual manufactured liaison interface equipment, as well as an entirely disposable buffer against hands-on exposure and contact with potentially toxic human biology makes sense.
Before ever meeting actual biological aliens, I peg human-looking or anthropomorphic synthetic aliens #2 on my personal list of positive contact probability, with #1 (highest positive probability above zero) ranking as encounter, or contact with non-anthropomorphic alien machinery.
When it comes to meeting aliens, if there are any, in the advanced technological sense, we'll meet their machines first.

When it comes to discovery of alien life, that's another topic altogether, but, highest probability there will likely come from the microscopic scale.

Meeting technological aliens (ranked by probability):
0. It never happens.
1. Nonanthropomorphic machines (or exoarcheological remains of nonfunctional machines/facilities)
2. Contact/liaison purposed anthropomorphic machines (can include biological construct/grown machines)
3. Real actual biological aliens.

Discovering alien life (ranked by probability):
0. It never happens.
1. Microscopic biology (either live or fossilized).
2. Detection of an Exoplanet with an oxygenating atmosphere indicated and confirmed.
3. Stray alien comms; detection of an organized nonambiguous signal (via any medium), with zero context, or information beyond confirming data of organized signal.
4. Directed, or Random Panspermia event like the movie Monsters impacting Earth:

top topics

join