It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy: The True Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
kevingilmour.net...
this explains everything about it

Now Santilli is claiming that the film reels he bought from the cameraman had degenerated so thoroughly as to be unusable, so he “restored” the scenes with recreations by a special effects artist/sculptor. But in the new film there is an intriguing 45-second snippet that purports to be retrieved from the real footage, said Kiviat, who is putting together what might be the final word on the topic– Alien Autopsy: True Story

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Mar 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Wasn't this a hoax? I know ATS has had this posted various times and I remember seeing a thread that debunked it. Also this:

Alien autopsy was the name given to a hoaxed medical examination and dissection of a dummy depicted in a film released in the 1990s by a London-based entrepreneur Ray Santilli. He presented it as an autopsy on the body of an extraterrestrial being recovered from the crash of a "flying disc" near Roswell, New Mexico on June 2, 1947.

The 17-minute black-and-white film of poor quality surfaced in the 1990s, and Santilli claimed he had received it from an unidentified, former military cameraman. In 2006 he admitted the film was not authentic but a staged "reconstruction" of footage he claimed to have viewed in 1992, which had deteriorated and become unusable by the time he made his film. Santilli claimed that a few frames from the original were embedded in his film, but he never specified which ones. In 1995, before being exposed as a hoax, the film was sold to television networks and broadcast in more than 32 countries.
en.wikipedia.org...

-SAP-
edit on 11-2-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
not that i dont believe in aliens.. but ANY video I see unless I am there doing the filming I can't believe because its just so easy to fake anything on video, not meaning cgi but just in general i mean you could take a real dead person and add things or change the way they look and be like oh look like look human inside just like us.. it doesn't give you any ability to know if its real...

Or unless it was like on CNN with the president talking about the fact that its real although then IDK then I probably definitely wouldn't trust it lmao.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
they admit most is faked
but what about the 40 seconds that are real

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

If "most is faked" it discredits the rest of the video. I'm sorry but I can't believe something that is "mostly faked".

Not saying I do not believe the Roswell alien theory. But "mostly faked", come one now...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by xszawe

If "most is faked" it discredits the rest of the video. I'm sorry but I can't believe something that is "mostly faked".

Not saying I do not believe the Roswell alien theory. But "mostly faked", come one now...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i used this analogy the other day: you're building a house, and you build a sub-par and very weak foundation. you then tell me the rest of the house is okay to use, but that the foundation is below standard. and i need to just take your word for it. why on earth would you believe something somebody tells you when they're telling you in the previous sentence oh yea, i lied about this part, but trust me THIS part is true. thats bananas. when you shoot your own credibility down, its gone.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
who says its real? the people who faked it in the first place? that doesnt bestow much confidence for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by xszawe

-SAP-

How do we know that the 40 seconds are real? You have proof to back those claims? If so please present them I would love to see that.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
20 years from now he will admit that the 40 seconds of film is also a fake. His credibilty was gone the moment he admitted most of it was faked.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Pretty sure this falls under fool me once...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is really getting to be old news. Have nearly 20 years gone by already? I am certainly getting old and it's not slowing down.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I covered this briefly in the UFO Britannia threads

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread919302/pg1

The end sequence film "Alien Autopsy" is here

Santili has not confirmed this was from the genuine film (if there ever was any real film) but decide for yourselves.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So you are hired to document an alien on film and then do the worst job possible.

I believe it was purposely done horrible in an attempt to to hide flaws in the dummy.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I cant wait to see a good break down of this real footage, but i have BIG doubts.

In 5 more years they will say "yeah 30 seconds of the 45 seconds was faked but theres a real 15 seconds of REAL footage."

And this will start all over again.... it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sounds like Santilli is out of beer money

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This alleged 40 seconds of 'real footage' looks like its beyond washed out, everytime it focuses on the 'victim' on the stretcher, it completely washes out, yet with the witnesses in the background, you can see them pretty clearly.
I'm sorry, Ray Santilli lost all credibility when he came out 20 years later and admitted it was a hoax.
Morons like him DESTROY ANY legitimate video that comes out as possible evidence.
Way to go Ray, you jackwagon!!!

top topics

join