It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

memphis 4-year-old shoots and kills self while playing with a gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
hi

Seems like every other day another toddler has shot themself because they thought they were playing with a toy

Why do people keep leaving loaded guns in rooms with toddlers. You would think with every one of these types of shootings getting reported lately, and all this gun control rhetoric going on it would at least make people more vigilant about their guns..

www.wmctv.com...

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) - A 4-year-old is dead after a gun went off while the child was playing with it, according to preliminary reports from the Memphis Police Department

edit on 11-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Toddlers down in buckets too.
Do you want to ban them also?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
[sarcasm]more 4 year olds are killed by lolipops than by guns, seriously why do people keep sensationalizing these events. its the mainstream media and tptb "obamas" fault!!![/sarcasm]
america lets get to the bottom of our gun/mental health/responsibility problem please!!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
more 4 year olds are killed by lolipops than by guns,

Funny you should mention that. I had my nephew at the Emergency Room Saturday, when a child was brought in by ambulance. He had choked to death on a jawbreaker. Didn't make the news.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
reply to post by goou111

Toddlers down in buckets too.
Do you want to ban them also?

dang I dont want them to ban guns or buckets I would just like people to be more responsablw with the gyns and buckets they have

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yes let's all compare leaving bucket's around and giving children sweet's to leaving a loaded gun around a 4 year old!

Yes, I understand there is a lot of propaganda around and lot's of agenda's....but to brush to one side the real issue that people need to be more responsible with gun's around small children and respond with sarcasm in this case of this 4yr old child is quite frankly sickening.

If out of all this gun crap at the moment, it is actually highlighting the danger's of irresponsible gun ownership around small children and making the public more aware and think more.....then I would say that's something positive.

top topics

join