It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lighting strikes Dome of St. Peter's same day Pope Benedict XVI announces resignation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well they gotta say SOMEthing right? hahaha...

I mean everybody knows this just doesn't happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Act of god... ? to say the least that its remarkable that this happened on this day.. Let the doomsday conspirators start to stir the masses ...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
Go look at the Prophecy of the Popes then tell me you don't wanna crap yourself.

don´t believe the prophecy ...its fake..research it.

What's with everyone telling each other to 'look it up'

Can't either of you describe it in the thread?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bintang

Well let's look at this from a completely Neutral position!
The Out going Pope was an SS Officer! So What can we realistically expect next? The Resurrection of Hitler? Lol probably Not! The Catholic Church must be in utter turmoil with the fact he's not dead just yet......, sticking a Real Spanner in the works! So let's all Be a cynical non religious type- if the Church had No Issue or problems installing an SS Officer as the Head of its Mafia type secretive money spinning Holyier than thou right wing Organisation!
Then I think we can expect the Initiation of ~ " HULK HOGAN!" WWF/WWE Legend, for the position of a New
21'st Century, Down with the kids, Hip - No fear - Opinionated - Loud larger than life Hero to the masses, with new Papal Outfits ready to rock with the Blues Brothers infamous Quote! "We're on a Mission from God!"

***£ CURRENT BETTING ODDS £***
So HULK HOGAN it is at 5/1 fav, G.W.BUSH aka [The Antichrist] Also Hot at 5/1 as joint fav followed closely by Charlie Manson 7/1, The CIA 7/1, Hitler 12/1, Castro 12/1, Osama Bin laden 20/1,
Extraterrestrial/Divine intervention! 25/1, D.Rumsfeld 25/1 & Tom Cruise at 150/1!

So is it Time for another new Era of Religious Indoctrinations....... Is all this to allow for an era of new teachings/thinking by the Church to Openly allow for Galactic Entity's? An open for case change to the catholic belief system to include a Platform for The beginnings of An All Important Paradigm shift for Extraterrestrial Biologics Entities & All it encompasses within the confines of The Exopolitical movement, also that of Governments, Business movements & The intended Partial Acknowledgement of UFO's by NASA, So scientists and Catholics alike ~ Grab yr Pants and hold on tight! Cos is gonna be One Helluva Ride! ..... lol oh to be a fly on the wall !
Peace all

If I've upset or offended anybody religious.....
TUFF! FREEDOM FIRST! Whilst you all hang on to yr Bonds and Chains!
Big*G

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by magma

Really all we need now is UFO disclosure linking in and that would be the ultimate in conspiracy theories realised.

Oh it's there - the 'Holy Church' has been the bad boy in muting the truth about UFO's for ages - millennia IMO.

There's so many links to info it's hard to know where to point you other than a search engine.

peace

Don't need a search engine.

I await the MSN...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
A lightning conductor eh! Who'd have thought lightning would strike that, obviously God was not sure if Elvis was in the building, so he just popped one at the conductor instead.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
A lightning conductor eh! Who'd have thought lightning would strike that, obviously God was not sure if Elvis was in the building, so he just popped one at the conductor instead.

Have you not seen or read Frankenstein?

"It's alive................"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Based upon the assumption that this photo is genuine, this could be a sign as significant as that of the great lights over Europe that signified the beginning of the real bloodshed in WW2.

Medjugorje and Garabandal both talk of great events happening within the lifetimes of the seers, the latter seers are getting on in years now. So this, along with St Malachy's predictions, the Mayan calendar etc etc seems to point that maybe there really is some fundamental and terrible shift unfolding in the world in slow motion as we speak.

edit on 12-2-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

With Pope Benedict suddenly announcing his resignation today, we've looked at his legacy and the process for choosing his replacement. Now—forgive us—we delve into the inevitable conspiracy theories that "explain" his resignation:

His Nazi History. Benedict has acknowledged he was forced to serve in the Hitler Youth.

He was in the HJ as anyone else at that time, and he ACKNOWLEDGED it. Which, IMO, is the better way to go about it than keeping it secret?

Sex Scandal. Not only has a sex-abuse scandal rocked the Catholic Church, Pope Benedict is said to have personally approved an accused molester's transfer to therapy.

He is the fricking POPE. What else did people expect him doing? Sending him off to get executed? As a head of that religion which preaches forgiveness, what he did was logical and I would not expect anything else.

Fatal Illness. "Italians are great conspiracy theorists, so they are all looking for other reasons why he may have quit," says a Telegraph reporter. "I think the most popular reason that people were coming up with was that they just think perhaps he is much more ill than we have been told."

Most people say they actually RESPECT his resignation - because many other people in power, politicians etc. do not just "quit" due to old age or illness. If anything, this was a very wise thing to do. His doctor told him he cannot do transatlantic flights anymore - again, he is the pope. If you feel you get so old/fragile you cant do this anymore then its just smart to resign. Cheezus how old is he? 86?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

The only thing i would say about the Hitler Youth is that he can't have been coerced into joining. He joined at the age of 14 and had already started his Seminary training by then. Trainee Priests were about the only group excused from membership of the Hitler Youth so he quite simply didn't have to join.

That said, i am certainly not attempting to judge him because of this. The time, the situation, etc, are all highly mitigating circumstances. I am simply saying that he wasn't forced to join, regardless of what people may claim. He may of felt under obligation to join but that isn't the same thing at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I know something about this, so wrote it all here
prayingforoneday.wordpress.com...

I have been her 10 years, a small plug about my blog must be ok?

Regards
Shaun

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
St Peters Basilica is home to "The Confessio". Within this niche there is a bronze urn that holds the sacred white wool palliums with black crosses.

The Norse legends of Thor and the midgard serpent, end of times, final battle at Ragnarök were developed during the Renaissance about the same time Leonardo Da vinci was painting the Mona Lisa. Similar artistic roots once you solve the puzzle.

The theme of the final battle at Ragnarök was used by the German composer Richard Wagner in his *cycle* of four operas titled Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring of the Nibelung, or The Ring for short) in the late 1800's.

Some history books use the last of Wagners' four operas Götterdämmerung (twilight of the Gods) as an allegory for the fall of Berlin in WW2.

Since the world already witnessed Ragnarök in Berlin back the 1940's, I'm not sure what they would do for an encore.

Its all part of "the weave", but it may be a while before we get full disclosure from the Vatican or the MSM.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
With a sea of peadophiles floating around Catholic institutions, God sure must have a horrible aim...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh come on people! That stupid religion was made up to control people. Nothing more. Lightning strikes hundreds of thousands of times a day all over the planet.
Dont fall for that doom crap.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by silo13

that pic could easly be faked or from a different time, but, that fing hilarious

if true
edit on 11-2-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

And what do you find so "hilarious " about this?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The dome has been struck before, probably more than we realize.. after all it's a very tall structure with a metal spire... it's only minutely interesting that it coincidentally was struck the same day he announced resignation.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's fun to see both sides of this discussion.

Some people are SO sure that it's just a coincidence. I mean, how can you be so sure of anything that is out of your control? Do you REALLY know for sure? Probably not, so i don't think people can really say "it's just a coincidence" because it might not be too.

It's all very interesting that it happened on this day, and granted, it probably IS a coincidence. But i won't say for sure, because who am i to say that? It might be a sign... im sure stranger things have happened.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

msm is currently caring this story now hmm interesting...

MSN photoblog.nbcnews.com...

Today Show www.facebook.com...

I guess its no longer a conspiracy

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Lightning strikes the Earth roughly 100 times per second. That's 6000 times per minute, 360,000 times per hour, and 8,640,000 per day. If the photographer had snapped God's hand descending from the clouds and flipping off St Peter's, then I'd be impressed.
edit on 12-2-2013 by IBelieveInAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Hi Doc - I wasn't sure. I caught the pic at the end of the newscast here (posted link of newscast). The sound was turned down too low for me to catch if it was real or not so I started combing the net.

Yep - looks like it's true. (See links)... La Repubblica stands by it’s photographer.

Unreal stuff that. Made my hair stand on end. Need to shake this off. It’s starting to get to me.

peace

Why? The lightning looks like it hit the lightning conductor or lightning rod, and that is its purpose. Statistically how often do you think lightning strikes the Dome? Very often I would assume.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join