It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lighting strikes Dome of St. Peter's same day Pope Benedict XVI announces resignation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
me too
2nd

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think peter the roman would be angelo scola.

And he has experience with Vatican finance...they will look for that.
edit on 12-2-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by silo13

OMG that just sent a chill through my spine, and here comes the comet, and there was the attack of the dove.

Can someone tell us more about the "attack of the dove", thanks.

There are pictures and video of a "dove of peace" being released by the current pope a couple weeks back, which is swooped on and attacked by a seagull seconds after it leaves his hands...
edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: .

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There are two peters in the list of candidates...

But remember, a young pope always follows an old one, and vice versa.

As stated in another thread, Turkson is the second youngest cardinal.

Not to mention the prophecy calls for the black pope to be the son of a turk...

His name is TURKSON for crying out loud.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: Damn this phone

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

John of Vitiguerro (13th Century) The pope will change his residence and the Church will not be defended for twenty-five months or more because, during all that time there will be no Pope in Rome... After many tribulations, a Pope shall be elected out of those who survived the persecutions.

www.bibleprobe.com...
notice how it says "change his residence"? because the current pope isn't leaving the vatican, but his residence is being changed to a newly renovated area.

other prophecies speak of him fleeing the vatican over the dead bodies of his cardinals and going into hiding.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

link   
HAARP did it, sent a co-ordinated lightning bolt, and that photographer was tipped off ahead of time. Its all a conspiracy.

link   
reply to post by Miraj

Interesting tidbit from the Wikipedia entry on Cardinal Peter Turkson

Reform of the international financial system

In response to the global economic crisis started in 2008, Cardinal Turkson together with bishop Mario Toso elaborated a proposal to reform the international financial system by creating a Global Public Authority and a Global Bank that consider the interest of all developing countries. The document of 40 pages was officially presented in October 2011 and criticizes the actual structure of International Monetary Fund and other institutions.

Yeah, that's what we really need right now, a Global Bank backed by the Pope. That's not apocalyptic or anything. No bad vibes there, right?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Jeremiah65

I don't really believe much in prophecy.

But I did look up Peter Turkson. He is actually from Ghana.
Hence, I don't believe he could be called Peter the Roman.

Oh he could, this is how people in Ghana call him.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is running on the BBC right now, so I don't think it was faked.

BBC

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Lighting can only have meaning if it is endowed by a human being
as a label is arbitrary, lighting has no mind of its own and there is
absolutely no reason to think this is special in any way, also whether
or not you "believe" in coincidence or not means nothing, you don't
have to believe in the definition of a word for it to still be a real occurrence,
if we called lighting miracle power it would still just be lightning..........

This isn't even really that special, i mean say if the building had exploded
with no one in it from a cause that no one could explain even using the
best and brightest investigators in the world, now that WOULD have been
something to wonder about, but lightning? too big a reach.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I want to state that within hours of hearing of this, I have been immersed in research. This news had grabbed attention like nothing has before... Wheres Phage knocking all this out of the sky? Where are the hard nosed debunkers on this one? The facts are solid, but the speculation is simply dizzying. The implications are blood chilling... Truly.

The stack of correlation and symbolism is mounting, and the feeling behind it is similar to the escalation on a roller coaster. There us no doubt that we are creeping towards a wild ride... Thats as good a simile as I can say.

Honestly though, never bothered with the religious threads, but my God, this is massive. It just feels so heavy, so ominously correct...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All of it is amusing, but until something actually happens I'm leaning towards the prophecies + lightening just being things that happen.

In the age of the internet, if you make a statement about a random person you're going to be able to link it to something about that person. What would realy impress me, is if one of these prophecies actually predicted something clearly before it happened instead of only making sense after the fact.

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
Wheres Phage knocking all this out of the sky? Where are the hard nosed debunkers on this one? The facts are solid, but the speculation is simply dizzying.

Phage doesn't post in religious threads that much ;p

Besides, discussing religious prophecy with people normally gets shoes and rocks thrown at you. If people want to believe this type of thing they're going to - same as Nostradamus and all that.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Pinke because: Aqualung

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Could not any pope be called Peter though?

Peter might mean rock...as in unmoving.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Could not any pope be called Peter though?

Peter might mean rock...as in unmoving.

Peter means rock? I... Didn't know.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: Because because

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Its true about the Phage... And the rocks. Hehe

I have read that they are going to ressurect john paul 2... Actually, everyone should read the link in Thought Provoker's signature (the old lady avatar on page 3 "my only warning to you")

edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The pressure from the good guys like ashtar command and the gfl and the benevolent ets was too much for the end of the cabal. Yes the pope is in the cabal people. Good bye evil

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes. ..in latin petrus refers to rock. JESUS called Simon Peter because he said h was the rock his church would be built on. The city of Petra is carved of rock.

I think it points at him being a good pope who feeds people, and there might be an actual trial,not the end of the world. It could mean the church is financially ruined when rome is taken down.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I wonder how upset God is that his lightning bolt missed...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Yes. ..in latin petrus refers to rock. JESUS called Simon Peter because he said h was the rock his church would be built on. The city of Petra is carved of rock.

I think it points at him being a good pope who feeds people, and there might be an actual trial,not the end of the world. It could mean the church is financially ruined when rome is taken down.

thank you for that bit of knowledge.

I hope it is just the church. I hope they get busted wide open and all those fortunes and treasures are divided amongst the people. All the secrets and the trail of lies made open and public. If THAT could happen, maybe things could eventually get alright.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: More to add

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The coming of the kingdom is described by Jesus as the shining of the lightning from one part of heaven to another, even "from the east unto the west"

I was reading about that last night looking for more lightening info. Found it in Mathew.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join