Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Apologies from Left Field. (Dorner)

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Pretty much a new member that has poked my stick several times at the Right leaning folks here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess i never realized that there were Christopher Dorners out there, He's got his points, but at the end of the day he is a liberal wack~job murderer. There is no excuse when people are dying from your own hands.

Anyways.. Apologies again for putting everyone on one side in a basket, painting groups with one brush, or using cliches against conservative gun owners. This one has me thinking differently about people and violence.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
I guess i never realized that there were Christopher Dorners out there, He's got his points, but at the end of the day he is a liberal wack~job murderer. There is no excuse when people are dying from your own hands.

Wow again with the labeling this guy a murderer when there is absolutely no evidence that he committed the murders. He ALLEGEDLY killed these people and is only a suspect. So many people running around appointing themselves judge, jury, and executioner these days. Did we just get rid of the 6th amendment recently?

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Evidence thus far lies in the readily available online manifesto.

for me, if it quacks like a duck...
you know the rest

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaDe_

Evidence thus far lies in the readily available online manifesto.

for me, if it quacks like a duck...
you know the rest

Prove he wrote it. There are 3 different versions of this alleged "manifesto", depending on which media outlet you read it on. There is NO EXCUSE for anyone to edit it. There is no evidence it is real.

The media nor the police have provided CCTV footage from the security area with cameras where the daughters murder took place.

After the murder Dorner allegedly committed, he checked into a hotel under his own name. The media have been circulating a security photo of him from the hotel, but not the scene of the murder.

He was not even named a suspect until after the alleged attack on the police, who let him get away, failed to shoot him, and failed to call for back up. They cannot prove he was even there, either.

Seems to me, from reading a lot of your other posts, that if the media outlet of your choosing quacks like the duck you like, then it walks like the duck you wish to politically troll with.

Isn't that, afterall, what this confession post really sums up?

Try reviewing at least 5 or 6 other sorces, with at least half of them outside of your belief system before taking a stance on something. You may find something amazing happens.

Primarily, that all media mixes fact with opinion, and that opinon may be supporting your stance more than fact. After learning that, dig a little deeper, then you may start seeing some truths that have thus far evaded you.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

My opinion of * The often highly polluted MSN vs the *oft. highly polluted Non MSM has not changed, As I've said before, (imo) the on-line conspiracy movement has evolved into a bs movement the last ten years. I'll stick to Reuters/BBC for now

Point is there are no right wing wackos or left wing wackos, they are all Wackos

A wacko is a wacko.
edit on 11-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Prove he wrote it.

Couldn't even if I had the time and resources.

You prove he didn't write it. (?)

-Na don't bother. I'm sure you don't have a dept. for that kind of thing either.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Prove he wrote it.

Couldn't even if I had the time and resources.

You prove he didn't write it. (?)

-Na don't bother. I'm sure you don't have a dept. for that kind of thing either.

You can't prove a negative. Good try, though.

new topics

top topics

join