It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas lawmaker invites Ted Nugent to State of the Union address

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You introduced the pedophile accusation of Nugent. Prove it. Better yet show me the legal prosecution of Nugent for the crimes you alleged. Was he convicted for it?? I believe there was just a recent thread on the very topic.....

Just keeping things in perspective for you. Was Elvis a pedophile by your standards?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ted indorsed Mitt Romney?

That worked out well

For Ted to be one of the GOPs darlings just shows how desperate they are to get any endorsements from people with a little notoriety. Mainstream, thinking, Moderate republicans are probably looking at the Libertarians as more in tune with their ideology since the GOP was coopted by the Religious Right.

edit on 11-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You ask for proof...what about adopting a girl so that he can marry her.

How about a 12 year old girl...oh wait...you will find something wrong with her because as an adult she uses drugs....etc.

Pedophile Problem Named Ted Nugent!

Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old — which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.

Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU

lambastes drug users and alcohol drinkers, but repeatedly admits (without a trace of humility, however) to being a serial pedophile

So is there actual proof...not really...but you know where there is smoke there is fire..

edit on 11-2-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Proof :1,The evidence of a proposition by application that compels the mind to accept an ASSERTION as true.
2 Determination of the quality of something by testing
3 complete undeniable and conclusive presentation of fact's to show irrefutably that one's claim is true.

I had to send that,because you are obviously talking about a different use of the word proof,
that I am not aware of.

To use a artical from the Examiner that is based on a misquoted VH 1 video is not proof.

Your claim's that Courtny Love is a undeniable source are also not proof.

Neither is a High Times artical a impeachable source.

Now he did marry a 17 yearold girl from Hawaii but that is perectly legal in that state.Check the link.

www.webistry.net...

Also if you would like go back and see the segement from the VH1 video,I posted on page one, from where all these claims arose.You will here some claims from the narrator but not fact's.

If you take everything you hear or read as fact, you have a very loose definition of the word fact.

I am not stating that I know for a fact that ted is not a Pedophille , what I am saying is that you do not know for a fact that he is.

edit on 11-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Being a 10mm fan, I like that Ted is also a fan of 10mm, but we need to remember that he is a draft doding pedophile too.

He's your typical grand standing artist.

Derek

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Courtney Love? Her memory and brain have been completely fried by narcotics of all sorts. Sorry, I would not put much behind her story. It is by no means PROOF. I saw the thread on that topic and tried not to laugh when I saw Ms.Love hailed as a star witness.

Gimme a break. So how about Elvis then...??

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
-I could tell you stories about that asshole... I dont expect anyone to believe me though.

I grew up in the irish Hills and regularly hung out in Jackson Mi. which was one of tedly's hangouts as well. He used to drive around in a zebra striped landrover (or similar type vehicle) and shot my Teachers Horse (she owned Jada Mannor Morgans Horse farm- Right next door to Ted) And yes, he is a punk, a hypocrite and a fool.

Politics aside (I am not even going there- I am speaking about him as a man)

Glad he doesnt live here anymore- But his Son does and still runs his hunting Farm on I-94 where "sportsmen" can cap tame/wild animals licking a salt lick from the comfort of a heated treehouse- "Guaranteed to bring home a trophy" lol. Fred bear would be proud.

Seriously though- Guy is a total jerk and embarrasses me that he is on "my side" of the gun control debate. Anyone ever hear his radio show he had for a bit in the late 1990s or so in Michigan (Hell, it may have been national, IDK)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

14 years old... So is Elvis also a pedophile? He didn't even wait until age of consent was reached. Ooops. Age of Consent in Germany just happens to be 14 years old. Wow!

YES, he was. Are you seriously asking this?
A grown man should not be with a 14 year old CHILD...

Ted is a pedo too...(adopted a teenager so he could date her) when he was 30.....

Keep worshiping your celebrity idols.....

edit on 12-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Courtney Love? Her memory and brain have been completely fried by narcotics of all sorts.

Maybe she is so messed up because Ted raped her as a 12 year old child.

Ted adopted a teenager so he could date her, so Courtney wasn't the first one. I believe her story 100%.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Maybe she is so messed up because Ted raped her as a 12 year old child

You said it in your statement MAYBE.Show me some proof and I will believe you, reffer to my above post.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

It was a Ford Bronco Got pictures of us in it somewhere . You either love or hate Ted but we've crossed paths many a time over the years. Don't know him well but always treated me right and I know right now if we crossed paths again he would recoginize me and we would be shaking hands and talking trying to keep up with him.

Yup he likes females , guns hates drugs and alchol so the combination of those 4 will over torque any Dem.

Bob Seager " not a minute over 13"

Bad Company "Young Blood"

And that just shows my age

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikell
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

It was a Ford Bronco Got pictures of us in it somewhere . You either love or hate Ted but we've crossed paths many a time over the years. Don't know him well but always treated me right and I know right now if we crossed paths again he would recoginize me and we would be shaking hands and talking trying to keep up with him.

Yup he likes females , guns hates drugs and alchol so the combination of those 4 will over torque any Dem.

Bob Seager " not a minute over 13"

Bad Company "Young Blood"

And that just shows my age

OMG- You are exactly right. I came here to correct my post after talking to a friend last night (He said it was a Ford too- I am not a car guy....) so you must also have lived in Jackson Co. or Hillsdale which is pretty cool. hell, we probably crossed paths.

I used to go to the Archery range out on Pearl Street in Downtown jackson and saw ted there all the time. I THINK (could be mistaken here-) that he owned or co-owned the place but if not, he was treated like a VIP and was there quite a bit.

I REALLY liked his Music and was thrilled (and very friendly with him) when I first met him... I mentioned that I lived right by George Clinton (who I knew very well and DID hang out with) and I mentioned it. he replied with a very racist comment and mentioned "druggie" about seven times along with downing his music and talent (which...well...I as never into Funk myself but still- Was very rude.)

Over the coarse of time I heard him boast, brag and bully. He tried to get Crazy Bobs (now CK Barrymores) closed down because he didnt that "druggie" store nearby him. He also used to complain and laugh at the homeless people and say he "wish he didnt have to see them"- He was a total jerk (never personally a jerk to me- But just in general)

-I have heard him make rude comments to people leaving the bar (now the Nightlight but it was something else back then) or complain when someone stepped outside the Archery range/Gun Shop to have a smoke... I really, really disliked him after awhile and quit going there until it reopened as Schupacks.

Then (this is kinda funny) he shot my Teachers (Dawn Manner) Horse and claimed he "thought it was a deer" which was scary and funny to think this big hunter, macho, wilderness dude could mistake an Arabian horse for a deer... I heard (this is second hand but totally believe it) that her husband was going to whip his everloving butt (and he was a big guy) and Ted ran into the house and called the Police. He later settled out of court but had to pay for the Horse and some extra.

Him and his family and friends would be shooting late into the night (like 3AM late) and apparently were pretty horrible neighbors and had tons of problems with Jada manner Morgan Horse farm and their other neighbors- And his kids were total spoiled jerks (trying to watch my language here) who pretty much got away with everything in Hillsdale including drinking and driving (Ted had lots of pull with the Hillsdale Police) and other general mayhem.

I could go on and on and on-

I DONT think he is a Pedo and I DO think that is low accusation... If he is, so is my grandfather who married my Grandma at 15 , stayed with her until death, loved her with all his heart and raised 6 children with her.

I also pretty much agree with his firearm stance- I just do not personally like him at all.

-Anyhow, small world- How cool =)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Maybe she is so messed up because Ted raped her as a 12 year old child

You said it in your statement MAYBE.Show me some proof and I will believe you, reffer to my above post.

Adopting a 17 year old so he could date her, when he was 30 years old.... Once a pedophile always a pedophile.
edit on 12-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Which was perfectly legal in Hawaii.She was 17, I agree it was frowned upon in the 70's but not illegal even today.You can give your OPINION all you want.I myself need proof before I attack someone.

www.webistry.net...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

WOW..so you see nothing wrong with adopting a child to marry them?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Beside's the point that Ted was never heard to say that.The only claim was from the narrator.

Ted was 30 she was 17.If Ted would have been 31 and she was 18 what would your opinion have been then?

Produce a marriage certifcate or some other proof for the narroator's claims.Just a question do you alway's believe everything you see on T.V ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Top 10 grossest Ted Nugent quotes ever

Nugent is well known for his "type" of women, namely women who might not be 18. His "muse" Pele Massa was 17 when they got together — he had to take legal custody of her from her parents in order to date

Ted Nugent and Pele Massa

Rocker Ted Nugent fell for 17-year-old Pele Massa in 1978. Since she wasn't old enough to marry him, Ted became her legal guardian

BY TODAY'S STANDARDS, THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE SEX OFFENDERS

Out of all the people I will list here, I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old.

Just type in ted nugent Pele Massa and see that this is a well known fact. He adopted her because she was underage and then married her.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So are you still OK with this? Have any more excuses for him...or are you just defending an equally minded individual?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by jibeho

Yeah Elvis should be brought into this conversation because he was also invited by the Texas lawmaker

When Elvis gets invited to talk in support of something...then we can discuss the whole pedophile thing. Since he is dead I really don't see that happening.

kerazeesicko, that is a very prejudiced and bigoted thing to say!.
I'll bet your a homophob as well!
Just stop being a hater!

Wow! Your Anti-Adoption as well!

edit on 12-2-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Top 10 grossest Ted Nugent quotes ever

Nugent is well known for his "type" of women, namely women who might not be 18. His "muse" Pele Massa was 17 when they got together — he had to take legal custody of her from her parents in order to date

Ted Nugent and Pele Massa

Rocker Ted Nugent fell for 17-year-old Pele Massa in 1978. Since she wasn't old enough to marry him, Ted became her legal guardian

BY TODAY'S STANDARDS, THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE SEX OFFENDERS

Out of all the people I will list here, I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old.

Just type in ted nugent Pele Massa and see that this is a well known fact. He adopted her because she was underage and then married her.

Being a legal guardian is not the same thing as adoption. Period. Odd, yes. But it is not adoption. Look it up. Illegal? apparently not.... Still waiting to see those conviction records...

<< 1    3 >>

join