It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's VIPR Program; Is THIS What's Happening???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I stumbled across this yesterday, from an article dated on Feb 6,....and i'm just curious to know...is this what all these "shootings" are all about? Is this what TPTB are setting us up for???

A grim Federal Security Forces (FSB) “urgent action” memorandum prepared for President Putin is warning that United States President Barack Obama has ordered at least 800 highly trained “death squad” units to disperse throughout his country in preparation for what Russian intelligence analysts are predicting to be a series of high-profile killings of dissident Americans set to begin as soon as February 22nd.

Equally important to note about the Obama regimes murderous plan, this memo continues, was a likewise chilling ruling issued last month by United States Appeals Court Judge Raymond Lohier that allows the American President to detain indefinitely any citizen he so chooses without trial or charges

Full Story

The only problem i have, is putting the blame on Obama. Obama is not running the country, or calling the shots. He's following orders and passing them along, down the chain of command. The "sheeple", including those wearing the uniform, are the ones following his orders. If you want to know the future of America, take a look at the Mexican judicial system. Guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Cobra!

Obama=Cobra commander?
Biden=Destro?

OH NO'S!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Is that really their logo? The same logo used by the Cobra Commander in G.I. Joe? Looks the same to me, and if this is legit all I have to say is can they be any more obvious with their intentions?

Cobra Commander

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Gee. Why am I surprised to see this.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Oh look. Everyone's favorite, Sorcha Faal. Again.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The moment i saw eu-times i just closed the window

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Gee. Why am I surprised to see this.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Oh look. Everyone's favorite, Sorcha Faal. Again.

Bah! Duped again! Damn you Sorcha Faal!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Any time you see FSB or Kremlin reports you should automatically think Sorcha Faal. That's usually the clue that it's "her" story.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is it the general consensus that Ms. Faal is either bat# insane, or a COINTELPRO troll agent? What kind of person would take "her" word as fact?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Bat# insane. The stories usually take a very small grain of truth, and then go off on a bat# tangent that makes you go "huh?"

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just an FYI...for everyone on the SF insta-debunk bandwagon...I encourage you all to fact-check aspects of the article as well as publish dates.

SF might be a dis-info campaign to immediately sweep leaked/legit intl under the rug through dismissal through absurdity.

Its a psy-op disinfo technique to throw the baby out with the bath water. SF is highly discredited so many will immediately discredit any information coming from that source without fact-checking anything.

99% of what comes from SF may be garbage but I think that's the intention of SF...so the 1% of truth is immediately dismissed and investigated no further.

If they aren't a disinfo op....they sure would be the perfect for the job.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The 1% is usually the tiny grain of truth, that the rest of the BS comes from. Great example (and my favorite) was an earthquake that happened in the Midwest. There was an earthquake (the 1%). According to the article, it was caused when a B-52 carrying nuclear weapons crashed into a mountain, and the nuclear warhead exploded underground somehow. There was no B-52 crash, and no nuclear explosion. Or the Air Force Civil War, which was another good one. Which is why Sorcha Faal is on the immediate debunk list.

new topics

top topics

join