It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Says Gays Have No Purpose In Life, Wants LGBT Kids Banned From Prom

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If gay people have no purpose, and the Christian God created them (as is their logic), then He is wasting our time and jerking us around while making a mockery of His kingdom on Earth.

On the other hand, if the Christian God created us all, then that means that we don't create children - whether we are gay or straight - God does. Hence heteros have no more right to a purposeful life than gays.

And lastly, this lady is going straight to hell (I assume she believes in this fairy tale) for assuming to know the Will of God. Saying that gays have no purpose is an outright admission to knowing what the creator was thinking.

Religion is dumb. This woman is an idiot.

And seriously, who wants to go to a prom where no gay people were involved? The decor will be drab, the band will suck, and all the girls will have bad hair.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The thing that I can never get past with people like this is the New Testament teachings of Jesus.

He was all about love.

He didn't preach hate.

She should go back and study Jesus and forgiveness.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

It gets tiring putting up with some people's unthoughtful idiocy. Self-identifying Christians opening their mouths and directly contradicting the whole point of their religion might be the most common occurrence in the world these days.

Power games, transference of inner turmoil onto one's surroundings, chucking stones in fragile structures all help crush the spirit and enjoyment of life.

How many feel like the beleaguered teacher in a kindergarten room? How many feel like they're looking in the window? Maybe the janitor slopping vomit into a bucket between classes... ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If she wants to work for a school that shares her puritanical values, she should have gone to work for a Christian school. Too bad, so sad, but your personal religious fanaticism has no bearing on the actions of the whole.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andypb
Anyway...Back on topic

I think this teacher should be sacked, its obvious that her personal views are slipping in to her teaching methods.
TBH, i think if you want to work in a public school, then you should hold no religious beliefs.

By the same token, Christians or other religious people should only work in religious schools.
That would avoid this kind of trouble.

Or she could just join the WBC.
BTW, S&F OP

edit on 11/2/2013 by andypb because: added line

Because Liberal Teachers / Professors dont slant their teachings with their personal and political views?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisfitToy
If gay people have no purpose, and the Christian God created them (as is their logic), then He is wasting our time and jerking us around while making a mockery of His kingdom on Earth.

On the other hand, if the Christian God created us all, then that means that we don't create children - whether we are gay or straight - God does. Hence heteros have no more right to a purposeful life than gays.

And lastly, this lady is going straight to hell (I assume she believes in this fairy tale) for assuming to know the Will of God. Saying that gays have no purpose is an outright admission to knowing what the creator was thinking.

Religion is dumb. This woman is an idiot.

And seriously, who wants to go to a prom where no gay people were involved? The decor will be drab, the band will suck, and all the girls will have bad hair.

Its called FREE WILL.
ever heard of the concept?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

And people wonder why religion is a scam? Religion ruins peoples lives. Reading a book about god to save your soul? You could read a book about self motivation and get the same effect. Not saying being religious and loving thy fellow man and brother be a wrong thing to think On the contrary! It should be in everyone's mind! But if you read the bible properly you would know that wouldn't you?

And of all of gods words, he mentions here and there about the false interpretations and mans intentions spoiling his lessons. He writes about it, in the book you warship. Yet you overlook it? And people like you have the gull to criticize when someone else calls on your BS? The book itself is self redundant. Its hypocritical because the old and new testament are completely different views! Im 21. And it does not take a self educated genius to see this is what caused the division in your so called holy scriptures. Now the lessons have been forgotten. Everyones screaming at everyone else, You will burn in hell you non believe of jesus! NO there is jesus and there no god! there no nothing! Shut up. Really. I'm here. i exist, We have been fighting so long about why we are here and who is right and what is wrong and blah blah.

Live for thy fellow man, Those are gods words. His demands really. And you all failed. With this gay bashing parade, Congrats. You effectively are following pope/priest/self entitled publisher's beliefs, not of said god. 2 gay people can't have a baby. God made that pretty clear in the bible. But of course this can be misinterpreted. As its obvious man and a woman makes a baby and 2 men together is wrong because they cannot make a baby. He did by no means say it was evil....Why am i even quoting that misinterpreted garbage?

Just do this, Christians. Be more christian? Jehovah witnesses are nice... and you don't really see them actively seeking to create genocide. You nazi bastards.

So, everyone is supposed to accept the gay lifestyle but you cant be bothered to accept religion?
Did i get that right?
and i'm the bigot but your justified and its okay.
Do you really fail to see the hypocrisy?
Religion aside, try wrapping your mind around this.... Most of us that refuse to accept the homosexual lifestyle as a social norm do it because its wrong and its against nature.
Do i really need to explain that the human body is designed in two different ways? Male and Female.
Hard to believe right? Someone may actually not accept it simply because its morally objectionable and not because some book says its wrong.
Everyone in here trying to force their gay agenda on those who dont agree with it are every bit just as bad as the teacher who the story is about.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If she wants to work for a school that shares her puritanical values, she should have gone to work for a Christian school. Too bad, so sad, but your personal religious fanaticism has no bearing on the actions of the whole.

Since when does a persons sexuality need to be discussed in school anyways?
Maybe the gays should just keep their bedroom preferences in the bedroom.
but i guess that wouldnt be news would it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptAmerika

Yes I have. What exactly is your point? I've yet to see you make one other than "gay is bad because it's bad."

'Murica

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika

Well if a boy and his girlfriend are walking down the hall at school, holding hands and giving each other a peck on the cheek, don't you think they just made their sexual preference public? And if that boy takes his girlfriend to the prom, and they dance with each other and hold hands in between dances, don't you think they just made their sexual preference public? It is very, very difficult to keep your sexual preference top secret when you live in society with other people. You don't have to be having sex or talking about specific sexual activity to make your sexual orientation known.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What is happining to this world? All life should be loved and accepted i dont care if they are gay bi lesbiean or freaking in love a car! You shold not judge someone by their sexual oriantation you should look into their personality.
Thats my two cents

Yours truly SandyHookTruther.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If the gays are so unpopular at this school, surely the other kids could just beat them up?

WARNING.....THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF IRONY!
edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't think children need to be subjected to homosexuality in any form, it has zero value in their heterosexual values and lifes plan of their futures. its nothing that requires acceptance or respect due to its illegitimacy

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
When this teacher gets cancer and one of her former LGBT students has discovered the cure, I wonder how much purpose she will think they have then? The notion that procreation is the only purpose of life is preposterous.

I dont think LGBT people have discovered or Invented anything? I could be wrong? prob wrong...

Maybe glow in the dark condoms so they can play starwars, (JOKE) thats about all i can think of.

Just saying.
edit on 11-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Are you as retarded as the woman in the OP?

When lower end estimates show that roughly 8-10% of the British population is gay, I can assume that is not going to be too different round the world, the high proportion of past LGBT people who have not been out due to past bigotry I think anybody with half a brain will know that some gay people must have invented some things and it has certainly been proven in the past that they come from ALL walks of life from doctors to writers to musicians to politicians etc etc etc

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

Who said I had to tolerate peoples stupidity?

So people are stupid because they did not know about facts? So once you educate them, are they still stupid or morons?

There is a difference between uneducated and stupid. You are the later as if you thought about it then you would have realised that the statement you were about to make, by the law of averages, just by the sheer amount of gay people there are would be totally incorrect.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

"gay agenda"

Never fails.

Every time I see or hear the term, this happens:

I know. It's sad that people think this way, which isn't funny at all, but I can't help it.

What is the agenda by the way? Generally there would be an articulate point by point synopsis of what is expected in order to achieve said agenda. Spell it out for us?

Are they trying to make converts? Well... if that's the problem then quit proselytizing lest you become the hypocrite. Because the church does that all the time as does anyone else attempting to add gravitas to their words by trying to invoke the name of the divine.

Does the thought not occur that the reason people are trying to educate others about the LGBT community is directly due to a backlash from hate crime, intolerance and ignorant propaganda? (case in point: "gay agenda")

It even sounds ignorant. "Gaygenda" rolls out much easier. Go on. Try it out.

anyway... just what is this sinister master plan?

How does someone's sexuality have influence over someone else with differing proclivities?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptAmerika

Il bash religion all i want if its not self serving. I in no way made any claims that the words itself are junk. I'm saying the people reading it need to take a couple courses in philosophy to get that wide expansive view the bible requires when reading. Its encoded never to be taken at face value, much like myths land legends, stories your parents tell you with meaning. Involving characters and events that are far fetched. When people try to interpret something as holy as the expansion of the mind when reading that thing and take a story at face value. We lose hindsight of what the story was trying to say.

Its obvious you don't understand how life works. And that is fine not many people do. But there are many things we don't like that exist, views and experiences viewing alternate perceptions from your own. If you are so narrow minded as to now see the web of life. I don't care for the gays, but everyone on every side is make agendas and what not. Its called congregating. And apes do it all the time. The bible is good in that its lessons show the dishonesty in humanity, how pain and suffering brings more pain and suffering. It teaches us how humans have persevered under overwhelming odds. The lessons of religions are beautiful, Religion itself is a scam. And people abuse others faith extensively. Do i believe in God? yes. But my knowledge of such things have lead me to believe god was a species of aliens. I have my own beliefs as do others. And i find the history tainted to cover my belief.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Or maybe straight kids should cut the gossip? Tell one person something in high school, or make it the slightest bit apparent, and you've effectively told everybody.

I'm sorry but your attitude seems like you're saying people go around telling everybody for attention. Even if they did only do it for attention, why would that bother you? Answer: envy of the attention you aren't getting. Sorry to hear about your self-esteem, "man".

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

BababaBye!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

I think anti-gay discriminatory teachers should be fired so they cannot have a negative impact on the learning or well being of the students.. Go teach at a christian sponsored hate school .. they don't allow gays their you will fit right in.

When I grew up we were all important and different. I remember Duso the Dolphin came to our class a lot (puppet)
We were taught to love the differences in people.. That's what teachers should be doing.. Then when these kids grow up they won't fall into hatred, racism, sexism and many wars will be prevented..

Well, then my grade school teacher failed horribly at her NEA role as social engineer, since she did not discipline the most popular girl in class after she yelled at me for stepping on her lunch sack which was on the floor under her desk, but close to the aisle. What have our schools come to that teachers are not keeping the kids from being mean bullies....

Of course nowadays the social engineers....I mean teachers would just seize the lunch bag and replace with Chicken Nuggets.

Here is what is really going on in schools, and millions of people are signing on to it for exactly the reasons we see here on this board, that people seem to want the govt to tell them how to behave so no one hurts their feelings.

Not in the minds of "progressive" educators and utopian globalists. They have yet to fulfill their revolutionary vision, but they are well on their way to a tragic victory. So while you and I decry the destruction of an academic system that produced nearly 100% literacy (at least at least in California) -- seventy years ago, others cheer the changes that have traded facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization and individual thinking for group manipulation.

From the beginning, they were determined to destroy the old education system in order to build the collective world of their dreams. Reporting to the annual NEA meeting in 1935, Willard Givens (soon-to-be executive secretary) wrote: "...many drastic changes must be made.... A dying 'laissez-faire' must be completely destroyed and all of us, including the 'owners', must be subjected to a large degree of social control.... The major function of the school is the social orientation of the individual. It must seek to give him understanding of the transition to a new social order."[2] Samuel Blumenfeld.

Keep in mind, the NEA shares the UN goals on every point. Small wonder, since its leaders helped establish the United Nations in the first place. Back in 1946, it celebrated the formation of UNESCO as "the culmination of a movement for the creation of an international agency of education." What the NEA had begun in secret would now be officially established by this new global management system. The NEA Journal announced the victory: "each member nation... has a duty to see to it that nothing in its curriculum... is contrary to UNESCO's aims."[1]

www.crossroad.to...
edit on 14-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join