It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by alphabetaone
...passive guidance is more apropos in this case.....again, just my observation.

Frankly, the whole subject seems ridiculous and barely worthy of a thread...

Get me the cervical collar, 'cause I just got whiplash.

I thought one-liners were a big no-no here? Especially thinly-veiled sarcastic "coming from a mod" one-liners, that serve no purpose other than to cause tension?

Seems to me it would have been easier to simply ask "what do you mean?", to which I would have responded "the whole idea of Stephen needing to explain why having potentially fraudulent material removed seems ridiculous and barely worth a thread".....

Of course, your route was an option also.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Really? That's really what you think? We should be a venue for scams? Sorry bud, but that won't be happening.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

We allow you to continue to whine about what ATS has become, we allow your pointless jokes and you lack of actual content so what's the problem?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

We allow you to continue to whine about what ATS has become, we allow your pointless jokes and you lack of actual content so what's the problem?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah, so when will ATS correct their position on this?

When the CVACs are up and running, and prosperity returns to its rightful bearers?

And will you make a public widespread apology for muddying the waters of information exchange?

Reconciliation time comes near.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Yeah, so when will ATS correct their position on this?

Perhaps they will after everyone gets their $5billion each.... actually, who is getting the interest on the money now?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Geez, thanks for the thread. Id discussed it a little, but I only had a small understanding of it and a small piece of the information. Enough to know it was nonsense, but not the whole depth of this scam. I have a few folks Im pointing right to this thread so we can discuss it with all of the information and not just pieces!

In between the goofballery.. which yes, I know I contribute to, there is a wealth of informational gems on ATS.. like this. Where else can we gain the experience of and discuss things with professionals in their fields .. none that Ive found with the wide variety of speciality as this site.

Fellers and Vkey, regardless of my own speciality, Im never too old to learn, have humbly accepted I just dont know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and appreciate the information.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

As this conversation has played out, to the point we're currently at, I honestly think that my first impression of you has proven accurate. You strike me as a good hearted person who is somewhat lost and desperate to find a way to make the world better for your two little ones - the one you have and the one on the way.

Right or wrong, I choose to proceed under the assumption that my gut feeling is accurate.

One man is already facing, what was it, 28 years in prison because he took Heathers counsel. His family is now left to try and pay off multiple millions because of it. In essence, they are all pretty much destroyed for life. From previous run-ins with these types of people I would assume that the OPPT people are taking either or both of two routes to excuse this... Saying "He didn't do it right" and / or "The evil people in power wrongfully prosecuted a good man and he is now a martyr to our cause... all the more reason to fight".

You seem capable of analytic thought - so I ask you. Why has Heather, seemingly very casually, come to reside in a non-extradition country? Why, if she is sure of herself, is she in Morocco? Hell even Orly Taitz, who is a flat out idiot still stays in the US while she pursues her delusions. It speaks volumes to me that the champion of this cause has taken steps to protect herself from prosecution - while leaving others behind to face the music.

I've done all I can, in good conscience, to talk you out of believing in Heather and her claims. So I leave you with one final thought. For your family... wait and see before you, yourself, file any such documents. Wait until you see absolute proof that they work and then, by all means, if that day comes? File them and come back here to rub my nose in it.

My pride means nothing when compared to the future of your children. Sincerely.
edit on 3/2/13 by Hefficide because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

we won't because it is a scam. People are being jailed for attempting to use heather's docs.

you, yourself have questioned the strange lack of actual, verifiable court docs to back up her claims of success. I can quote and link, if you'd like.

if this crap is real, give me $5000 and I will turn over the rights to my $10 billion in gold. If you are so sure about this, buy me out.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

the excuses I've seen as to why Patrick Cody Morgan is in jail for 27 years, is because the courts are rigged, the system is broken and, therefore, he didn't get a fair shake.

which then begs the question "how can you say this garbage works, if you say they don't play fair in the first place?"

either the system works (it does) and you can file the ucc garbage and it will work as heather says (she's lying to you from her safe house) or the system doesn't work and filing heather's crap will result in the courts not following the maritime roman law mishmash gibberish and, again, you lose.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Can anybody sum up what this is about please?

I'm a dumb Brit and want to get what's going on?

Just a short summary of what's being proposed and why it's all a load of bollocks.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

There are precious few things that I actually care enough about to make a huge stink when it happens. These types of things are at the top of my list. Besides my day job where I see the people that are affected by it, I look at my kids, who are Autistic, and may not always understand that they are being misled, and see all the Love and BE and DO and think that they may fall into that trap because they are so eager to please anyone, that the love stuff works on them, and I get mad thinking that I would have to bail one of them out.

There's an excellent writeup on Prosperity and NESARA type scams at Quatloos, it's a good starting place to see where these types of things end up. Never good.

Whenever you have a public that is fed up with the world as it is, and upset with the government on the scale we have right now, these sorts of "programs" seem like the best way out, when in fact, they just help to make the government look sane.

Fourthmeal: Should I show you what happens when you turn the invoices and Courtesy Notices back upon these people? It's not pretty, and they get rather testy and well downright rude with their responses. It's not all love, luck and BE'ing, but rather expletives, threats and Treason Trackers (which by the way will land that website owner in jail for violations of privacy laws, and conspiracy) all's well and good if you actually believe them, they will go gaga for your presence, the minute someone who doesn't believe them comes along and uses their own stuff against them, watch out, war.... Ever notice how Heather has time to answer questions on BlogTalk Radio to people that are in on this with her but not a REAL interview where she may be asked hard questions and the interviewer may not be partial to her cause? That's a flag..

I am sure inside you just want what's best for yourself and your kids Fourthmeal, but I've given up, you won't listen to reason, do the research about how this actually works in the courts, even things as small as the fact that they never actually dissolve a case, there's always a record of it, you don't get because you're so focused on this being real... I just hope reality doesn't cause you to do something rash when it all falls apart.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Can anybody sum up what this is about please?

I'm a dumb Brit and want to get what's going on?

Just a short summary of what's being proposed and why it's all a load of bollocks.

in a nutshell, the people behind OPPT and other freeman, sovereign citizen scams claim that, for starters, the united states (and other countries) are actually corporations and that your birth certificate is a document of slavery of some sort because your name is in all caps.

My birth certificate is not in all caps and, I'm guessing many others from the 70's and earlier are not either.

They also claim that you can use the Uniform Commercial Code, a set of laws in the united states that are meant to handle commerce transactions (ucc filings are used to secure debt to collateral), can also be used for anything, including filing copyrights on logos (see oppt's stupidity for an example).

The oppt folks claim they have foreclosed on every country on the planet and have taken all the gold, in the quadrillions, which is to be distributed to each citizen of earth - 5 billion each, 10 billion if you are an american citizen (presumably because the oppt runners assume americans are dumber and more desperate than the rest of the world).

OPPT was started by a convicted fraudster and a former attorney who gave up her law license (reasons unknown, might have to do with her losing her home in foreclosure but that is pure speculation on my part). The former attorney, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf claims to be one of 3 trustees to a trust that controls the gold which, she claims, has been teleported, using alien tech, to another planet.

Heather lives in Morrocco, which has no extradition treaty with the US so she can advise her followers to do things in court and she cannot be dragged into the mess when the process fails.

This past monday Patrick Cody Morgan was sentenced to 27 years in prison. He was buying properties, using people with good credit to procure the loans and then he tried to use Heather's defense for his reason for not having to pay. He owes the state 25 million in fines and restitution. He reached out to Heather for help and she sent him a link to a visualization of something but the link was broken. She also sent her love.

From Morrocco.

Heather et al claim that the legal system in the US is actually maritime law, except when it is proven to be untrue, then they claim Roman law or biblical law or common law, depending on what else has been shown to be untrue on their end.

there are countless court cases that have shown her method to be nothing more than a farce. Judges call it legal gobbledygook, and it is.

That's about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You forgot that Heather's cousin married Peter Schiff, the son of one of the Granddaddy's of the Redemption/Accepted for Value --- Tax Protester Scams.

Schiff, as anyone familiar with the basis for a lot of this knows, is currently in Prison..

Schiff is serving a 13-plus year sentence for tax crimes with his location listed as the Federal Correctional Institution at Fort Worth, Texas. His projected release date has been changed from October 7, 2016 to July 26, 2017.

He is best known for his site Pay No Income Tax.

So it's not surprising that Ms Tucci-Jarreff is involved in all of this, probably was indoctrinated by the people who started it all. Although, it's interesting to note that the better known Protestors are now distancing themselves from Heather on the grounds she's insane... that includes people like David Merril Van Pelt (Lawful Money scam) and Winston Strout (A4V)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Vkey: now I understand even more deeply your passion concerning this. My oldest ( in college at the moment) was diagnosed with "aspergers" by our pediatric neurologist when she was very young, having severe processing problems. SHe too is taken in by nice words and superficial people. Im scared to death with her one state over... think Im developing an anxiety issue! So yes, now I get your passion concerning this and hope you keep this up.

How did I find out about it? My cousin came in to bunk with us from Montana and take care of a medical issue he is having a little over a week ago and he mentioned it. I dismissed it out of hand due to the maritime vs constitution issue, but this is very popular among the poverty stricken. Now tell me how this nonsense information hit the Rez?? Ohhh to use them once again I imagine. Theyre all already mad about the missing millions and the federal issues on rez... this was inserted at the perfect time to get the undereducated riled up with all of the lawsuits and audits being demanded already. They won one lawsuit on my parents rez, and now theyre all fired up. Perfect timing to put this garbage out there. Ive sent the link to folks and have been trying to pass the word, but didnt have ALL of the info that was laid out here. I wasnt just butt kisssing earlier, this thread that was done is truly greatly appreciated on several levels. The last people who need more heartache are the ones in abject poverty and those are the ones they seem to be targeting . Those who will in desperation follow the advise of fraudsters who have insulated themselves from prosecution.. and be used as pawns in this agenda. Ive printed this out for the cousin and he and my husband are in the office looking at the links and talking. Needless to say he is pissed off.. but if it this info has come to him.. it can go ANYWHERE and effect ANYONE. Youd have to know his circumstances to see how ridiculous this is.. and how this CDIB card and birth certificate comparison slave connection is being made.. playing on worn out hurt feelings. Its just WRONG to do this to people.

Oh and as far as birth certs... I was born BEFORE 1970.. and its not in all caps. My name was spelled incorrectly, but its not in all caps!
My grandmother never received a birth certificate being rez born, but when we were working on getting her social security number before she passed, we finally got her a new one. Not in all caps either. I looked this morning. That paperwork of her birth ( not a BC) but rolls and official records in 1928 were not in all caps either. What WAS in all caps were CDIB records and etc.. so they could be read easier and less mistakes made in all caps. The cousin is a hard head, absolutely penniless, and wants some gold.. it took a bit to show him the idiocy of some of the "all caps" and maritime law claims. He just learned of the alien connection earlier today ...and called his in laws.
Funny how that was left out of the whole discussion initially when he had heard about it at a meeting. They were only shown the "official docs", "successful filings" and "proof" of this all being legal... and the promises of financial security coming soon. For people who some dont have running water and electricity... and survive on commods, this was a huge prospect.
Its unfortunate that these people cant be held accountable for what they are doing and WHO they are targeting is heinous.

Just as another person adding to Heffs words... I too dont think the guy here supporting this is a bad guy or a fraudster himself. Just caught up in it all and he really seems sincere. I truly hope he steps back and looks.. with caution. From his pic he looks like a nice guy with a darling son. Dont risk your freedom when you have already been so blessed. Ive been here since 2007, this is the 2nd acct, Ive NEVER seen the administration of this board harm a person here. Maybe do things I wouldnt as far as petty issues about threads or posts, but the administration knows they have a real responsibility to the members.. a legal one as well as their own integrity. Them taking this strong stance speaks volumes to me. They research claims and things.. always have and have been vocal when they have discovered untruths they can prove. If they werent sure of this.. it would have never been made an issue in a thread by Crackeur. The Mork avatar... FFS!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Just as another person adding to Heffs words... I too dont think the guy here supporting this is a bad guy or a fraudster himself. Just caught up in it all and he really seems sincere. I truly hope he steps back and looks.. with caution. From his pic he looks like a nice guy with a darling son. Dont risk your freedom when you have already been so blessed. Ive been here since 2007, this is the 2nd acct, Ive NEVER seen the administration of this board harm a person here. Maybe do things I wouldnt as far as petty issues about threads or posts, but the administration knows they have a real responsibility to the members.. a legal one as well as their own integrity. Them taking this strong stance speaks volumes to me. They research claims and things.. always have and have been vocal when they have discovered untruths they can prove. If they werent sure of this.. it would have never been made an issue in a thread by Crackeur. The Mork avatar... FFS!

This is one of those instances where the thread content can create real world troubles for our members, thus we decided to act the way we did.

I've had plenty of interaction with several promoters of this thing and they fall into two classes. One, the promoters who simply believe in this thing and, therefore, want the people to know. We're hoping we can shine a big bright light on the realities of this to avoid anyone doing something stupid, like using the UCC filings to get out of debt. The other group are the promoters who pop in, ignore the facts, change the subject when the facts are too hard to ignore and then vanish when they realize they can't hide the truth with their spin and distraction. They vanish shortly and some new member comes in and takes over the task, usually starting the spin cycle all over again, rehashing the same garbage.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Woah.... bloody hell mate, now THAT is a summary.

Thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

the scary part is that I left out so much lunacy.

Vkey has a great thread on the way these scams work and it has a ton of hard data, court docs etc, that show how poorly these kinds of things work.

Sadly, the folks who start these things up seem to have themselves a cult-like following so, when the truth is shown to them, they just ignore it. Heather's first major announcement about this was that she was foreclosing on quadrillions of dollars in gold. Then she said she foreclosed and had already taken possession of some of the gold (and had it beamed up by scotty or Alf or something). So, the rational thinking crowd started asking for their gold. Suddenly, the gold became a concept, and thought that wasn't actual gold...or some new age transendential spiritual crap.

I have repeatedly offered to sell my rights to the 10 billion dollars in gold for a paltry $5,000. I can't store all that gold and, honestly, I could use the five grand right now but the OPPT crowd never responds to my offer. That, in and of itself, should tell you how much they actually believe this nonsense because, if it was real, I'd have sold it in seconds.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There's something else that has only been touched upon with this one, and it bears repeating in a more written out way. The way this one is set up it's been done to appeal to the broadest amount of people possible and that's one of the reasons it's so dangerous.

It started out appealing to everyone who's fed up with the Government, and Taxes and people who are in foreclosure, huge amounts of debt, etc. Then they started to reel in the UFOists with talk of aliens and disclosure, offworld help and the like, and then, to add some more people to the fire, Heather added the BE'ing and DO'ing mantras of the "lightworkers" and the whole 2012 Ascension crowd. Not to mention that she also caters to the Galactic Federation of Light groups (Ashtar Command et al).

Putting all of this together, mixing the Sovereign Citizen mantras of Strawmen, and hidden bank accounts tied to Maritime/Admiralty Law, the ascension groups who think we are due to ascend to a higher level of being (Heather and company talk a lot about becoming a 5D world when right now we are in a 3D world, I'll get to a funny on that in a second), and the Ashtar's and alien people that believe in disclosure, it's a lot harder to wed through it all to get to the points and the base issues. Too many people are being sucked in this time, and in the end I am sure we'll see some nice group suicides or violent outbursts as this latest bubble bursts. I in no way want to suggest that Heather is dumb or uneducated, she obviously isn't, in order to pull this off and mix so many different philosophies together would take some thought and planning, but she is missing one key component, consistency.

A funny aside.. I run a 3D art forum, I think I have like 20 or so members, all refugees from a larger 3D art site, and we set it up so that we would have a place to go and share our work in progresses, and finished artwork as well as banter about this or that. Well it's called the 3D Rabbit Hole, and one of Heathers followers decided that the name was a reference to the 3D world we live in and the Rabbit Hole that everyone has to go down to find the truth. As a result the board has been under assault by these people, who are filing Courtesy Notices and UCC forms to try and gain control of my domain. When I explained, with screen shots what the forum was, and politely told them they could buy it for some of the gold I'm owed by this mythical Trust, I was met with rude, venomous, almost crude hatred. These are the OPPT people, when confronted with their own gibberish, they resort to name calling and some really bizarre accusations, in the note I got I was supposedly 500 pounds with 50 or so welfare children running around aimlessly and without purpose all of course with different fathers. But it shows one thing to me. The more violent people get about not answering a question, the more they are trying to hide and the fact that every time this gold is mentioned that they go into hysterics, and try to claim it's not real gold but some living organism, makes the flags go up even faster than before...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I wonder how Heather would respond if I filed a UCC doc, with her own silly mix of legalese, latin and new age goo, and told her I had foreclosed on the Trust and I want my quadrillions in gold.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join