reply to post by fourthmeal
But see, the problem is that you did talk down to everyone. Over and over and over. Heff wasn't kidding that there was some good advice being given
to you, and you just seemed to ignore that which was being said over and over, in favor of sites that have no basis in fact, and will get you in
trouble if you continue to do that which you are putting forward.
I've seen that "freeman/judge" thing, what you don't know about that was that as the "freeman' was walking out of the courtroom he was arrested,
something like the one you showed the YouTube of that was killed trying to take a weapon from a cop during a domestic call. You don't show or talk
about the whole story, just the bits and pieces that fit your narrative.
So maybe we can put it in plain English for you, using bullet points to help you understand.
1) The "freeman" movement, is one of the most dangerous movements on the planet.
2) The argument that the United States is a corporation, and that you are collateral of said, is simply not true.
3) Your birth certificate is simply that, a record of your birth, there are no mysterious numbers and codes that allow it to be used as collateral on
debt, OR that you can use to somehow pay off bills using Accepted For Value or any UCC filings.
4) A Trust, must have notarized signatures and be filed in the the state that it is made, failure to do so nullifies the trust, and how that one was
signed, may border on the illegal.
5) Writing your name as John: of Whatever: does not dismiss your consent to follow the laws of the land, we have rules and regulations for a reason,
if you don't like them, move.
6) Names were put in all caps on Birth Certificates and other Official Documents to help early computers read them, early OCR software wasn't as
precise as we have nowadays.
7) there is no magic document you can file nor is there any magic phrase you can utter that will in court absolve you of having to submit to their
jurisdiction, there's no such thing as stating "I am a sovereign I don't have to follow your laws"
8) Can only say this so many times: The United States is NOT under Admiralty Law, we are a Constitutional Republic, and the highest law of this land
is that document. While some civil codes are holdovers of common law, it is not English common law it is actually French in most cases.
9) There is no such thing as Lawful Money nor is there a way to endorse a check, or a Federal Reserve Note that either makes it unloanable or gives
you anything other than new FRN's in return.
and finally 10) The Uniform Commercial Code is only for the United States of America, and in fact differs from State to State. It is not some
extra-planetary code that supersedes other laws.
I hope that you actually take the time to research these things properly rather than running away. I agree with the deletion of your signature as in
the T&C's it states that if you are linking to a site off ATS, you MUST get permission to do so first, and since you put it in, most likely without
permission, well, then you need to slow down and realize that's probably why.
Heff wasn't kidding about those of us responding knowing our stuff, I just hope our words haven't fallen upon deaf ears..