It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wish people that believed in this type of stuff would voluntarily cease to exist. The world would not miss a single one.

Scam or troll?
edit on 11-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Aliens have nothing to do with the Trust, that's one of the muddied, slandered portions of this discussion that got out of hand and ruined it, IMO.

Other conspiracy topics got jumbled in, as if they are directly related.

So, no correlation there.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'll add that, in due time, they might go so far as to blame the pope's resignation on his fear of toppt and their foreclosure system

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

really? I recall you confirming this and hinting that you had knowledge of these other wordly beneficiaries.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Woah, like I said before, people have this completely wrong.

This is where everything gets screwed up, in the assumption phase. Vkey you are way off base, no offense on a personal level but your information is completely wrong. This is nothing like the other things you mentioned.

First thing is first. Let's take it line by line, because there appears to be mass-confusion over what I ASSUMED (see, I do it too) was a simple topic that was already well established truth on ATS and abroad.

First question, does anybody dispute the fact that all Governments and agencies are actually corporations? Is it acknowledged that this is true or do you disagree?

Let's start there, nothing complex for now, I just want to get to the bottom of this once and for all.

(I'll also let you know, there are other forums I'm part of and visit that are looking at this thread and the other thread, and laughing their ass off. They are calling ATS a joke because they won't even acknowledge the most basic parts of what this is all about. So I'm going to do my best as an ATS member and be as factual as I can about this situation, and get to the answers without any bias.)

Really then show me the trust document, that says all the lands and properties etc are property of the citizens of the world, properly notarized (not by bloody fingerprints) and filed with all 50 state's courts, and then maybe just maybe I will believe that it's not a scam.

And please don't try the old manipulation by emotion thing, ie:

I'll also let you know, there are other forums I'm part of and visit that are looking at this thread and the other thread, and laughing their ass off. They are calling ATS a joke because they won't even acknowledge the most basic parts of what this is all about

It's not going to work with us, we've all seen these scams come and go over time, and if you wish to be a part of another site that thinks this is legit, then fine,that's your call, but don't try and legitimize something that has zero basis in fact.

you already mentioned the basic tenant of the whole strawman scam in your question. I'll let you research and then get back to me..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
I wish people that believed in this type of stuff would voluntarily cease to exist. The world would not miss a single one.

Scam or troll?
edit on 11-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

Speak for yourself.

I got rid of my Television a long time ago, am shackled to this computer and in bad need of some good entertainment... maybe I am just strange but I actually enjoyed the hell out of the Drake fiasco , Wilcocks "death threat" interview and all the madness and drama which surrounded that event.

If this has 1/100th of the entertainment value of that indecent it will be worth its weight in Gold (granted, lulz dont really weigh anything-) and I feel I have gotten my moneys worth (since it cost me nothing but a new keyboard due to spitting coffee all over it while trying to contain my laughter)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BaneOfQuo

It wasn't meant to be anything more than the situation at hand. I am in defense of ATS because I believe, once the correct info is provided, it will be proven and we can discuss the details properly.

And the discussion topics are being fleshed out in chat (which I can't link), and on the new RTS forum (which I can link I think, removingtheshackles.net... if that works.

But here's the thing, people are getting hung up on all the stuff just thrown in, like the alien crap and 10B in gold on their lawn. I see this as deliberate ways to throw off the discussion. And that's what has caused all the trouble.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

even drake and some nesara folks have been distancing themselves from this.

to the member that mentioned quatloos, thanks for bringing them up. My office internet (I'm on the road now) was wonky and finding additional links and posting to the site was quite the task.

No probs, I have them quickbookmarked to use as a reference whenever I need to look one of these up..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What is this about besides aliens, gold, and poor understandings of the American legal system?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

What is this about besides aliens, gold, and poor understandings of the American legal system?

Its all about the lulz, man. The lulz. =D

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Man you guys are really hard to talk to, you accuse me of manipulation when all I'm trying to do is flesh out the subject for what it is, not what it isn't. Holy cow.

I'm NOT attacking ATS. I'm a member of ATS! I've been for some time, and a lurker for years before that, just soaking and learning. My goodness, this has gone way too far with the accusations.

Look, I am a human being, with an interest in the subject and the truth of the matter. Here this is me:

Point being, no Ad-hominems please, I'm not that way and I don't want or deserve to be attacked personally.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I already believe (personally) that the Vatican is falling apart because of this, and because of the Bilderberg investigation in Italy. But that's just my personal thing.

The truth is coming in fast and hard on many topics, that's the nature of true Apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
if it doesn't involve aliens, why do the docs allude to them and why did their spokesman, that kabuki guy mention it and why did you say it did, and then say you are aware of them, here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OK, so we all agree that the governments and agencies are corporations, correct?

Oh wait, I just realized the problem.

You guys don't believe the whole Admiralty Law thing, do you? That's got to be it. Because that's the crux. It has to be understood that we are under Admiralty Law for any of this to make sense. The only standings are in commerce. Everything is commerce.

Is this the problem?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

when all I'm trying to do is flesh out the subject for what it is, not what it isn't. Holy cow.

If you're trying to "flesh out the subject", then do it already.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes, I believe in them because I know the truth from personal experience and from a trusted family member's direct personal experience, but nowhere in the trust's declaration or filings does it talk about aliens. That's the point. Millions or possibly even billions talk about aliens in one form or another all the time, and on this forum it is a main topic. But that doesn't have anything to do with the Trust and its existence.

Also, if you want to find the filings (and not just receipts), by all means use Caleb's guide to help you find them. www.youtube.com...

Actually I think there is also a way to get them for free, I'll look around it was a topic brought up in a chat a while back.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

OK, so we all agree that the governments and agencies are corporations, correct?

You guys don't believe the whole Admiralty Law thing, do you? That's got to be it. Because that's the crux. It has to be understood that we are under Admiralty Law for any of this to make sense. The only standings are in commerce. Everything is commerce.

Is this the problem?

We are NOT under Admiralty Law, that is part of the Strawman/UCC/Redemption/A4V scam. So not we are not on the same page here..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

you might want to read your words in that link and, when I land, I will find quotes from the docs that imply alien involvement which, I believe, is quoted in my post that you responded to in the link.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

there's no point explaining it. They're operating under a judicial system that ignores the judicial systems of each country they claim to have foreclosed upon.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Is this the problem?

We are NOT under Admiralty Law, that is part of the Strawman/UCC/Redemption/A4V scam. So not we are not on the same page here..

I've recently done a ton of research, and I mean a few years worth into this and it's total BS.

Winston Shrout, A4V, Freeman Movement, Admiralty law, it's all pie in the sky.

Even if it WAS true and WAS factual, there is NOTHING stopping the people in charge to just deny your claim. The system of laws governing us are so deep and complex that any number of reasons could be given as to why this is not legitimate.

Just because something is lawful, does not mean it's the way things are, nor should be.

Regardless, this is a bonified scam.

Even if I believe in this nonsense, they haven't even gone about it the right way. The whole world is not under Admiralty law in the scenario that they propose. So it's impossible for them to claim any trusts in the name of the whole world.

It's stupid even by the standards that crooks like Winston and the freeman movement have set themselves.

It's like Sarah Palin running for President and then her supporters crying attack journalism when we ask what she reads.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join