It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
well this whole thing is getting so comical i'm following it just for the lulz
what i don't get though is what are the "trustees" getting out of it? Do they actually believe the BS they are telling people? Or do they just get off on getting people's hopes up just to crush them? I just can't fathom what else it could be since they aren't directly asking for donations or anything else.....

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blackangel13

I think for Heather it is nothing but an ego trip to feed her "I'm saving the world" mentality. She is the person that thinks the aliens gave her a gift in that she can understand the 'true' purpose of the UCC.

After the radio interview the other night I think Caleb is just mad at the world and hoped this would change things. Since it hasn't he now wants a violent revolution.

The Randall guy never has anything to say, so who knows what he could be getting out of it.

But here is another aspect to it, what are the bullhorn blogs getting out of it? In a radio interview with one of them a couple of days ago, one was referred to as a "One Peoples Public Trust" founder (?!?). All of those websites/blogs ask for donations (one received enough to pay his rent and then some!) and have ads. They are also gaining a following which means more clicks, more impressions and more money in the long run. It is brand building and they need to keep the illusion going. (Note: I know website ad revenue is not much, but they are pushing this way to hard not to be getting some sort of return.)

Take a step back from all the silliness and woo talk and look at what happened yesterday with the Caleb interview. When it happened people were angry, they felt lied to and conveyed as much. Less than 24 hours later, the blog spin doctors did their work and now people *love* Caleb for speaking his mind and 'holding the contrast'. Imagine it was a popular politician that everyone felt had lied and then the MSM spins it into "this is good!". Everyone would be calling those that believe the MSM sheep and 'asleep'. This really is no different. Keep the audience happy so they return to you for their news.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I dunno, I get a little more out of this than just an ego trip.

Randall is a "lightworker" as such he wouldn't have a lot to say about the day to day mundaneness of the whole thing, they needed someone with a little cleaner record than Miller so they got him. Probably a patsy if it all goes wrong.

Caleb strikes me as the type of person, single, desperately wants something to work sounds like a very young adult, idealistic and all full of anger and energy. He may have gotten on board because Heather seems like she could charm the snakes out of their skins... dunno though, he's a touch one, but calling for armed and violent revolution, that's a sure ticket to your local FEMA camp.

Heather is the odd duck out in all this. Her whole backstory is fake, yes she was a lawyer but not a banking lawyer, she was a personal injury lawyer. Her records are all sealed so we can't find out if her giving up her law license was actually voluntary or not, but sealed usually indicates something to hide. Both of the "big companies" she worked for and supposedly used as her way to investigate the "PTW" are dubious in their own rights, whole both "exist" they don't exist aside from a very little bit of information, and certainly not in the fields that Heather claims. the Banca that she was a director of for 3 months (not 3 years) has negative assets, but is pulling in a ton of cash, that reeks of organized crime. The other place, the one she used to do her "Paradigm Report" seems to have an even more dubious existence. Treasury Finance AG exists, it seems only on paper and isn't a bank, it's a real estate holding company, they buy up old real estate, renovate and sell for profit (if the Swiss government description of them is correct) neither place would have the resources or the clout to get "deep inside" the banking "cartels" and find out the real truth behind the UCC, which as everyone knows is hardly universal in nature..

The other REALLY odd thing. Heather seems aside from her for profit trucking company have another hidden company "FOR PROFIT" that is aptly named:

(all addresses/phone numbers removed for privacy)
Company Name: GLOBAL AFFAIRS DEVELOPMENT CORP.
Entity Type: Profit Corporation File Number: 602809333
Filing State: Washington (WA)
Company Age: 5 Years

Absolutely NOTHING can be found anywhere about this company but it's interesting that it's named the GLOBAL AFFAIRS DEVELOPMENT Corporation.. and it's now 5 years old?

I may be on to something here but I think there's more to this OPPT than we even knew..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Completely forgot about that company!

Isn't that the one that Charles Miller is an officer and her sister (?) is the treasurer?

And if good ole Charles served his full sentence, that company was active for atleast 2 years before his release.

This whole thing is so convoluted it's almost like a multilevel marketing sceme.

(I just figured out that one of the people that does those internet radio shows owns the 'oppt in' website.)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
for those of you following how well people using the OPPT defense are doing in court:

An investigation into the criminal conduct of members of the so-called ‘Sovereign Citizen’ movement has resulted in four defendants being convicted by juries in U.S. District Court in Tacoma, announced U.S. Attorney Jenny A. Durkan. The jury deliberated for five hours before convicting RAYMOND LEO JARLIK BELL and UTE CHRISTINE JARLIK BELL of four counts of filing false, fictitious and fraudulent claims. RAYMOND LEO JARLIK BELL was also convicted of 15 counts of assisting in filing false tax returns, three counts of mail fraud, and one count of obstruction of justice. Judge Ronald B. Leighton scheduled sentencing for the couple from Yelm, Washington on June 14, 2013.

Just last week, two other co-conspirators in a related case were convicted of federal charges for their criminal conduct. KENNETH WAYNE LEAMING, 57, of Spanaway, Washington, was convicted of three counts of filing false liens against federal officials, and one count of harboring federal fugitives and being a felon in possession of firearms. His co-conspirator, former Tacoma resident DAVID CARROLL STEPHENSON, was convicted of a single count of filing false liens against a federal official.

article

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well now, if you go to the AK website they are trolling donations for Patrick Morgan and his prison Room-mate. Now, I ask this question of all of us..

If Heather Tucci has a treasury system set up, and ready to go, to access all of this "currency" then why do these people need donations at all? Wouldn't Heather's treasury fix that?, the more and more i see this, the more and more i wonder....

1) All of these mouthpiece sites keep trying to push that Patrick Morgan, and now his "with God roommate" are innocent (ain't everyone in jail anyhow?)

2) they both have stories of their families hurting, gifted children about to become homeless, etc etc, the emotional stuff that tugs the heart and gets people to open their wallets..

3) how long can they keep this up?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

As long as people blindly nod their heads and send money!

The guy is Nigerian and gave an interview about how dishonesty is no big deal for Nigerians because they are so used to it. Pretty much admitted in the CNN interview he did what he was convicted of, fraud.

These people are amazing in their utter lack of reasoning skills.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to wire some money to a Nigerian Prince so I can make millions in return......

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

As long as the $$ is rolling in, it's a no-brainer to scam artists.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Ahh but yes you two, remember the OPPT doesn't ask for donations.. This is the big claim they made, that they don't need it, because they have a treasury system set up to fund everyone based on their value... I guess Patrick and the Nigerian don't have much value.. in OPPT terms that is..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Springer

Ahh but yes you two, remember the OPPT doesn't ask for donations.. This is the big claim they made, that they don't need it, because they have a treasury system set up to fund everyone based on their value... I guess Patrick and the Nigerian don't have much value.. in OPPT terms that is..

Yeah, I doubt that they will be one of the few that will be setting an example by having "first" access to the 'value'.

What gets me is he was on a CNN show about fraud (How To Rob A Bank). I can't find the video, but the transcript is available.

And don't forget their other convict cause is Bill Brockbrader, goes by Bill Wood. Convicted sex offender, claims he is innocent and the real problem the 'cabal' has with him is he intentionally diverted a Tomahawk missile that was going to blow up Iraqi children. He also claims he was part of Seal Team 9 & has psychic abilities. Article on him here.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Well it's confirmed that the Nigerian in question is indeed the same man that was convicted of running a 419 scam, so it's kind of interesting that they are now asking for donations for their "daughters" and one in college. (She has to go to community college instead of an ivy league school) so now they're asking more people to give to a guy who probably scammed hundreds out of dollars..

Patrick Cody on the other hand seems to have all of a sudden thinks this guy is some sort of saint.. Funny how anyone who's convicted of a crime is automatically innocent and just fighting the system int he OPPT world.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
They have just turned off blog comments at the AK blog - apparently they were getting too many questions and comments that showed what a hoax the OPPT actually was!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah and now all the blogs are pulling the 2012 nonsense yapping about CME's hitting Earth and resetting us LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

saw that, also saw a posting that on the ak blog that refers to the gold, and "the experiment" which seemed to imply that the whole thing was nothing more than a a test to see how it would spread.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

saw that, also saw a posting that on the ak blog that refers to the gold, and "the experiment" which seemed to imply that the whole thing was nothing more than a a test to see how it would spread.

I was wondering if anyone else caught that "experiment" thing. Seeing as some people are still hanging on to it like it's the end all be all, and sending out Courtesy Notices like they were flowing water to everyone and referring to the government as TPTW, I think that their "experiment" to see how deeply they could get some to believe it worked. Now comes the big fall, and how many suicides do you think will come out of that?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

actual suicides? none, I hope but, honestly, anyone that bought into this enough to actually follow thru with the filing of any of their nonsense would be improving the gene pool if they stopped procreating.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When it all does go horribly, horribly wrong for folks, sadly, I think that they'll just sink deeper into their belief system. IE they won't realize this was a scam - they'll just become even move convinced that the legal system is invalid and repressive and claim that they did the right thing by filing their UCC paperwork just like they were suppose to do ( in their eyes ) and they still got hosed. Ironically this will lead, at some future point, to these same folks jumping on another scam and stating "I tried it the right way, now I am angry..." without even realizing that they did not try anything the right way to begin with.

Dudes name wasn't "freelunch" for nothing... as the promise of one will pull the followers along quite a ways down any rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

fourthmeal, not freelunch.

a fourthmeal is, I believe, a midday snack between lunch and dinner.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Oh goody, I got crossed wires again. That means that there's a member named freelunch somewhere around who is about to show up angry because he hasn't even posted in this thread yet.

Meh, my memory is damaged, but I stand by my insistence that the fun I had in the 80's was worth it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

That is why i'm thinking a few of their more brainwashed will off themselves when they find their houses taken away their cars taken away and in serious financial trouble. Some of them even banked on their families futures with this thing, that's not an easy thing to get over when it all falls out.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join