It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think at times like these, it's prudent to repeat Judge Leighton's comments about the OPPT filing and Leaming trying to use them..

Defendant has filed yet another document entitled “Mandatory Judicial Notice.” (See Dkts. #99, 86, 66, 59, 58.) The “Mandatory Judicial Notice” notifies the Court that Defendant “relies in good faith on the public/commercial REGISTRY entries as published at www.peoplestrust1776.org..., inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, UCC #2012096074 . . . .” For lack of a better term, this is gobbledygook. The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government.

edit on 11-3-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

AND

From one of the OPPT's supporters own mouths, the fact that we have been stating over and over that the OPPT is affiliated with the Sov'run Redemption (A4V) Scams:

I know people who know Heather and C.C.Miller (not a trustee, but a prime mover) ... they are established and vetted in the Redemption Movement.

edit on 11-3-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
AND IT'S OVER!!!!

The OPPT is no more..... Caleb all but called for civil war tonight, and announce no-one was gonna get a dime from the non existent CVAC's.. Some of the better quotes from the fed up and really despondent OPPT followers..

CALEB WANTS US TO START A DAMN CIVIL WAR AND TAKE IT BACK AND MELT IT DOWN SO WE CAN EAT

Caleb!!!        I FOUND THE CVAC!!!   It's in my (edited by me, not acceptable verbiage)   YES Off to The Rothschild's Collective Estates!!

Heather was supposed to have the CVAC's on line this week - Caleb says it's not gonna happen.

Like I said be fore... OPPT will have a lot of BLOOD on there hands after this

There never were physical CVACs. They were all in Heather's imagination, it seems. She was trying to imagine them into existence, being the Creator she is. :p

What he's SAYING Is Every Man for himself & Ther's NO Money!  That's the point so Go rip the ploice's faces off!

LOT'S OF DOUBLE SPEAK BY HEATHER ... TYPICAL OF LAWYERS.  EVERYTHING COULD BE INTERPRETED SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS.

My feelings of disappointment are not for me; they're for other people who may need the CVAC structure to understand WHO they are. This is a huge step back. Huge. It just gives those who felt betrayed by other movements like this another reason to feel like everyone with a hugely positive message is full of crap.

I am really sorry people have gotten hurt about this   

MY WHOLE FOODS CHECK OUT GIRL *loves* ME BUT SHE IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT MY ENERGY VALUE FOR BROWN RICE....NOT GONNA HAPPEN....AND YES, I AM AWAKE 

I already KNEW I/WE were the value....It feels like you all / we all were played, supposedly, to wake up....I feel like you wasted my time.

SO WE SHOULD TAKE AWAY FROM THIS CALL THAT THERE IS NO TANGIBLE VALUE....WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OURSELVES, END OF STORY.  

Should there really have to be any more real discussion on this at all?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
... And now anyone who believes the OPPT nonsense after this is officially a fool.
edit on 11-3-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Bahahahaha!!!

And have you seen how the die hard supporters are spinning it?

Caleb was threatened and could have had a 'gun to his head". Or he is not strong enough to be a 'servent' like Heather.

Yeah.... OK.....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Do you have a link to where this discussion is taking place!?

I have looked through as many of their sites and satellite sites as I can stomach!

Thanks

Truth_Hz

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

I think what Vkey posted from from the show live chat.

The show is on Youtube, start listening at about 8:10, Brian from the AK blog starts with a message he received from Heather.

Fallout and excuses can be read on Ron Van Dyke's Facebook and blog.
edit on 12-3-2013 by OneisOne because: clarification

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Heather's message via skype to Brian of AK (transcribed from the youtube video):

Just met Caleb & Randall today. (something) registry is closed, all value returned. And OPPT satisfied it's purpose and all creation's trusts are satisfied. No longer needed. Purposed was to guard, protect and empower being and doing and return the value... TODAY IT IS ALL DONE.

What a scam......

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Translation:

Those negative naysayers at ATS had a point. Best we stop the shenanigans before the FBI grabs Caleb and Seal Team Six comes in the dead of night to extradite me. Let's claim a hollow victory and lay low for a few years."

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thankyou very much!!

Am now sat reading through and having a good old chuckle..

Truth_Hz

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
opptbook members are none too pleased

opptbook.com...

the sad truth is that there are people that followed this crap, believe in it and got themselves into some trouble because of it. Two convictions, that we know of, in the states. Granted, those two guys were going to jail anyway but, by trying to use Heather and Caleb's docs, they hurt their cases. There's another case, in the UK I believe, that will end poorly as well.

Heather, Caleb and Randall should be held accountable for their actions.

The scary part is that the folks who are finally seeing the light at the oppt boards are angry, confused and upset and, somehow, still holding on to threads of hope that there's something in this for them.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The comments on that site... I've lived all over the US and can honestly say that I've been friends with just about the entire gamut of people that one can imagine - from homeless hippies to ultra-conservative multi-millionaires. In the course of my professional career it was mandatory that I possess an ability to communicate with just about anyone - on their own terms. Something I was exceptionally adept and talented at.

But the comments section on that site... I don't even begin to understand it. One guy saying "I want the money promised so I can by a plane to drop food to the starving people in Africa" and some new-age hoodoo woman replying with, and I directly quote:

I think of those people that will have to learn how to properly eat. I mean it is one thing to have food, but they will have to know how to introduce food into their body. Do you know what I am saying? They will have value too and that is why so much education needs to happen everywhere on every level. Maybe, that is part of where we need to move forward and stop just thinking about what will happen if someone shows up on your doorstep. Invite them in for a beer because you have no worries. That's the mind set we really need if we really believe. We should be focusing on how we will serve.

Seriously, all personal opinions aside... to discuss starving people and to make some sort of bourgeois statement that the hungry aren't spiritually or intellectually enlightened enough to know what to do with it??? The followers of this movement strike me as some extremely detached personalities.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Seriously, all personal opinions aside... to discuss starving people and to make some sort of bourgeois statement that the hungry aren't spiritually or intellectually enlightened enough to know what to do with it??? The followers of this movement strike me as some extremely detached personalities.

they speak like they're part of a cult. regurgitating sayings and phrases picked up from their leaders' mouths, regardless of how inane and moronic they might sound.

that's what BEing and DOing is - vomiting up nonsensical words first spoken by con artists.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Some of those people are in serious denial. The excuses that Caleb was just being Caleb and being & doing....

It's been stated Caleb is the one setting up the technology for the CVACs. In the interview Caleb stated if he was in charge of the CVACs he would create an empire because his labor isn't free.

edit on 12-3-2013 by OneisOne because: dropped word

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was just sitting there last night listening to Caleb (who by the way subtlety called for a very violent uprising, a few of them got that too) the excuses as to why Heather wasn't there (Technical difficulties, Morocco has really bad net, despite Casablanca having a GREAT infrastructure and TONS of internet cafe's riiiight Heather) and then watching the live chat and seeing some of the people that were espousing this and saying how wonderful the OPPT was turn on them in almost an instant, was just amazing.

It goes to show one thing.. You promise free money, lots of people will follow, take that promise away and they will go away in droves... Most of them are in it for.. the $$$$ which is EXACTLY what I was trying to say initially. In the end, what did Caleb say?

You want me to hold your hands, fine, I'll create an Empire
- paraphrased

I think I feel sorry for the people like Fourthmeal who were absolutely counting on those funds, and put all of their hopes and dreams into that basket. I mean I won't lie, I had a major disaster in December, a flood in my home, I could have used the money had it really been there, I know others that could have really used it right now, and they have a point about all of those starving people in the world that could have been helped, had a carrot dangled in front of them and *POOF* byebye $$$$

Reminds me of Mel Blanc on the Jack Benny show explaining how Benny plays violin..

Mr Benny, he plays the violin, and the strings are made of catgut... the bow, of horse hair.. now imagine a cat being stepped on by a horse....

It was a beautiful idea, in theory, to have been able to access the worlds wealth, and distribute it to everyone so n-one would have to ever really worry again, and in Star Trek's fictional Universe, it would have worked, but this is the real world, with all of our real world issues, and as such it was really a cat, being stepped on by a horse..

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This was so obviously a scam, I can't understand how anyone could think it real. The only reasons I can come up with for someone to believe it are: They are gullible and desperate or They're making money from it in some way.
Actually a 3rd comes to mind. They went along with it and are now embarrassed to admit it failed, because they're now in more financial trouble than when they started.
It's a scam. No amount of defending it will change that.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So while tracking CalebGate, I can across a facebook page I linked a few posts up.

Via the guy's facebook page: he is going through some legal issues with his house (code talk for foreclosure I think) and since he is a big OPPT supporter he sent the federal judges 'courtesy notices'. According to him, he received a visit from the US Marshalls this morning for the 'threats' against the judges.

So I guess the question is, will the 'courtesy notices' be considered harassment filings?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
So I guess the question is, will the 'courtesy notices' be considered harassment filings?

most likely (as is evidenced in this guy's case) and ucc filings against individuals will also be attacked. It turns out that, when you file a ucc lien on an individual, regardless of it being frivolous, and eventually tossed out, the credit reporting agencies use it when evaluating your credit scores. So, when some oppt wahoo decides to file those docs against a judge, the judge's credit score gets dinged and, I would imagine, at some point, the person file those phony docs can be sued again.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by OneisOne

most likely (as is evidenced in this guy's case) and ucc filings against individuals will also be attacked. It turns out that, when you file a ucc lien on an individual, regardless of it being frivolous, and eventually tossed out, the credit reporting agencies use it when evaluating your credit scores. So, when some oppt wahoo decides to file those docs against a judge, the judge's credit score gets dinged and, I would imagine, at some point, the person file those phony docs can be sued again.

AND.. you forgot the worst part.. If you go to sell your house, sometimes they aren't caught in time and the money actually goes to these yahoos that filed it, and then they are arrested for Grand Larceny and Bank Fraud.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
As scams normally do, this one is evolving to keep up with the feedback it is getting. Case in point, the "CVAC" system.

In the beginning one part of the CVAC sceme was to be a 'temporary government" to help people along and to distribute money. Written by Heather

CVAC SYSTEM (registered as “GOVERNMENT”) = a stationary and consistent planetary system to provide assistance without prejudice to any CVAC in their BE'ing and DO'ing what they BE, but only providing assistance to the CVAC when and in the manner the CVAC chooses by their free will, UILO UCC Doc. No. 2012128324.

CVAC SYSTEM'S (registered as “GOVERNMENT”) SYSTEMS OF ASSISTANCE = systems of assistance that PAY focused ATTENTION to specific areas, such as treasury, technology, education, health, and other areas, in order to bring the Absolute Data of that specific area on to the table of Transparency for the sole purpose of assisting any CVAC so that any CVAC has the opportunity to make informed choices by their free will. Each of the focused and specific areas work transparently and interdependently to bring forth Absolute Data and to give assistance to any CVAC as the CVAC chooses by their free will, UILO UCC Doc. No. 2012128324/2012128325.

So, that was supposed to be the New World Order as explained and promised by Heather. But people took notice that she was just replacing one system of government with her own. Now all of a sudden her NWO has ran it's course (without even starting)..... Notes from last night's show

*CVACs (Creator Value Asset Center) were a tool initially for us to claim our assets free of the PTW from stealing it. (therefore, it’s an inverted mirror of the old) It was a tool to take back the assets stolen from us by the Powers That Were, and give back to humanity.*

The “CVAC system” was only a temporary placeholder. Now is the end of it’s original purpose.

But wait!!! There is going to be a “temporary treasury system” that will be available online, but only to the very special people first:

Rather than the original plan of 194 CVAC global system centers, there will be only ONE “temporary treasury system” that will be available globally online. And this temporary system will be completely transparent and will not be able to be manipulated by the Powers That Were.

Those of us who will have (the first) access to our value/assets, will be setting the example (helping others be free around us) with this global opportunity. And since we are the ones who KNOW our value (first), we will also be by example, shifting human consciousness.

And incase you need more smoke to go with your mirrors:

*The precious metals, that now must be seen as equal to us, who just want to have fun . . . and we can attract them to us . . . to come out and PLAY now!*

*What Heather is going to do now . . .*
*1. Energetically secure temporary global treasury system this week and get correct verbiage, then filed and secured. And then this energetic system takes about 72 hours to complete.*
*2. Next she will attend to all the physical stuff next week (putting it all online/internet website).*
*3. Then we will have access either in a twinkling, or just a bit longer (via using a usb stick, coins, digital, magnetic strip cards or ??? – our choice)*

So no fear! Heather is energetically securing a financial system for everyone to use!! To bad she can't do the same with her internet connection.....

edit on 13-3-2013 by OneisOne because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

This was the bit that really got me...

If you are wanting the gold coins etc to buy stuff it will not come to you, you have to treat it as if it were an equal being with rights and feelings.

*The precious metals, that now must be seen as equal to us, who just want to have fun . . . and we can attract them to us . . . to come out and PLAY now!*

and of course the cop-out that most scammers use:

For past 3 weeks, she has been keeping the PTW at bay from the CVACs

She's been busy keeping the bad guys away (and of course these people lap it all up like YEAH!! go Heather!!)
So here we have desperate people hanging on this woman's every word she can lie through her teeth and tell them the sky is falling and they are going ot be the lucky ones because they just believe and guess what.. they will...

When it all falls out and they can't deal anymore, Heather needs to be held accountable..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join