It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

hmmm well scam or no scam. Basic economics relies on the principle of tangibility. It is very simple. You either have it in your hands or you don't. You cannot speculate that you have something you do not have.

It isn't tangible.

False. Basic economics rest on the principle of exchange. Labor is intangible, yet it has value, and can be exchanged for tangible goods. The situation has gotten much more complex these days.

As for the laws. A Constitution is only upheld by the People and valid because of the People. It must be validated and yes, USA like AU have that validation and so any changes must be via referrendum.

False, at least in the United States. The constitution is amended by elected representatives, not referendum.

We have issues of validity in Countries that have had Revolutions. The Revolutionaries need validation from other stable Countries to give them legitimacy. If they cannot secure that, then their Constitution is not recognised Internationally (plenty of examples online where the stable will not recognise the 'new' Constitution) A Country that has the earliest date of legitimacy trumps every time.

Partially true. New governments need to be recognized by other nations in order to be considered legitimate. If they are not considered legitimate, foreign trade will suffer. It does not matter how long the other nations have been around.

The World has an International Governing body that is ratified by ALL of the 'historically stable' legitimate Countries and to try to undermine or overide them by negating a law on a technical or retrospective issue will and can only be seen as 'Anarchy'. This equates to nothing more than a Scam; an attempt to undermine legitimacy.

The world does not have an international governing body. The UN cannot pass laws, only make recommendations.

Crakeur, you cannot have your 2500 dollars worth of gold because you did not have it to begin with. Someone many many years ago who rightfully owned it/found it, invested that gold in the very Country that you live and thrive in (or winge in)

This statement makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Interesting bit of doublespeak by Heather yesterday, Caleb and Randall made no sense, and Heather makes less sense, but it seems she's already found an "out"

(clap)♥ Caleb … RIGHT ON! … just a tool to get us to that point … UCC and OPPT will BE retired soon…soon = so on….the BE’ings of this planet are DO’ing beautiful…each is coming into their own guard, preservation, and protection…it is coming to the point that OPPT will not be necessary to do it because they consciously BE DO’ing it (inlove)

If that's not a drug induced rambling......

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Heck she can afford them with all that gold

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

How sad. Now she'll sit in Morocco, probably safe from a Seal Team coming to fetch her - as she watches those she left behind BEing prosecuted and DOing time - where they are likely to get some very unexpected (love).

edit on 3/8/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

whenever I listen to her ramblings I wonder if she's just free associating or if she actually has a script of some kind because it's brilliant lunacy.

Heather has a tendancy to to say words in twos and threes. She'll say something like you need to satisfyingly satisfy the satisfaction.

and the true believers eat it up

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

whenever I listen to her ramblings I wonder if she's just free associating or if she actually has a script of some kind because it's brilliant lunacy.

Heather has a tendancy to to say words in twos and threes. She'll say something like you need to satisfyingly satisfy the satisfaction.

and the true believers eat it up

I would guess it's not scripted, she just seems to have these off the cuff "guru" comments that most of the time have nothing to do with the topic at hand or she veers off topic so badly it's like she's in a trance.. I stick by my Opiate/Meth combo comment..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't think she's using a script either. It takes a bit more "talent" to put on the same show in live interviews , all this could easily be put together by a reasonably intelligent person.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And the insane moronic stuff gets better and better each day, it's a race to see who can put out the more ridiculous statement these days..

Mind you before tonight there will probably be 15 threads started as fact on this one on ATS alone....

itccs.org...

CANADA IS DISSOLVED A Legal Notice to all Agents of the so-called Crown of England and Elizabeth Windsor, and to all Canadians Issued by the Governing Council of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

A thread popped up on it yesterday. Crakeur took care of it pretty quick.

So it's after 3pm Friday East Coast, after 8pm in Morocco and already Saturday in Australia. I went looking for my CVAC location or where to pick up my thumb drive, per Heather's "up and running by the end of the week". No information anywhere. Maybe I need to install a lightening rod at my home for further instructions?

On a whole different other note.... OPPT is recruiting shills, I mean volunteers to help with social media. All you need is some skills in social media monitoring and engagement, and willing to help with advocacy relation activities.

Vkey, I completely agree with you that the "OPPT will be retired soon" statements are a way for Heather to escape hatch this scam.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

This will never go away. Heather, Caleb and Randall will stop talking about it and slink back to their regular lives, presumably, driving their trucks while people rot in jail, others go off to jail and lives continue to be ruined.

On every oppt site, there are people talking about how they have received their first delinquency notice on their mortgage, car payment etc and that they are filing the UCC docs and sending courtesy notices.

You cannot teach rational thinking to the irrational.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

it's worse.. they are also now recruiting people to send out Absolute Data morsels via the USPS, which is a Federal Offense, sending the way to scam through the mail is..... what.. MAIL FRAUD..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
how can you send absolute data out? I thought it was some esoteric b.s., like the gold that feels empathy

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by Crakeur

it's worse.. they are also now recruiting people to send out Absolute Data morsels via the USPS, which is a Federal Offense, sending the way to scam through the mail is..... what.. MAIL FRAUD..

Ok, so the people that can have aliens teleport gold and can manifest love notes into castles need to use the USPS for data distribution?

Oh, that's too good!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
how can you send absolute data out? I thought it was some esoteric b.s., like the gold that feels empathy

Oh no ... they have to get the word out to the rest of the people, and they are using this Absolute Data stuff to do it...

I'm just like totally floored by the low tech, and cabal owned route they are going

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok folks...

Once again...

with new information added as it has to be as it's found out by various people that are looking into this.

Heather, Randall and Caleb, formed trucking companies to try and figure out the super-secret world of commercial enterprise, and banking and lawyers and how the UCC controls our lives, they claim they were just shell companies to find out the information they needed to:

File a bunch of UCC documents, that all violate UCC Revised 9, and are sure to, as soon as they are caught up with, be rejected as most of Heather, Randall and Caleb's have been so far, however... Heather claims that her organization, the One People's Public Trust has foreclosed on every single (read again, EVERY SINGLE) Government, Corporation and Bank on the PLANET and has returned all of their holdings to the "one people" and that every single man woman and child on the Planet is due 5 billion dollars in gold (10 billion if you are a US Citizen) however there have been some people up in their organizational structure (read: mouthpieces) that have changed this to say the gold is some sentient life form, that it has feelings and moods, and that no-one is going to actually be receiving gold or 5 billion dollars in cash, it just ain't happening that way. Which goes to:

People are encouraged to actively send off Courtesy Notices and Fee Schedules to Banks, Businesses and Governmental agencies these notices it is claimed when referencing the OPPT's UCC filings will absolve anyone of having to pay debt off. However, filing these notices as evidenced by Patrick Cody Morgan and Kenneth Leaming, end up getting you thrown in jail. They simply do not work, which brings me back to their other argument which is:

They claim that their filings supersede every law on the books as they are "unrebutted" and they constantly challenge anyone to rebut them, however they also claim, albeit a little more softly, that the only way to rebut them is to prove you are the Creator, ie: God.

There have also been some other wild claims in all this, such as Heather claiming her CVAC's will be up and running by the end of this week, which is here now and not one of her money giving CVAC's is up for anyone to access. In direct contradiction to the people who say nobody is getting any gold, Heather continues to stand by her statement that the gold was transported off the planet by aliens, and that our current government came from the Orion system.

In the end, if you can get past all of Heather's BE'ing and DO'ing talk and get the new age stuff out of your head, and really look at this at it's core, it's just another UCC Redemption scam, although a lot more thought out, so as to have the maximum number of people involved as possible.

OH and the OPPT people are uber paranoid as well.. They think that computer problems they may have are directly caused by government "Powers that Were" agencies hacking them...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Updating the thread with today's gem's..

From American Kabuki:

The fact is that the OPPT "Trust" was established and is ... READY ... themselves to be disbanded.

Of course they lure people in with the line "Who would disband themselves if they really wanted to be in control?" however it really looks like more of the "out" Heather and Caleb and Randall need.

If you believe anything believe this. The Illuminati/Reptilians [note: the Reptilians were removed from the planet last year - humans however are creatures of habit -AK] are continuing every second WE ALLOW them to dig out bases/hideouts/tunnels/supply routes UNDER our beloved United States.

Reptilians.... HUH? What do they have to do with the 10 billion in sunshine and rainbow farts we're supposed to get? Oh and about the 10 Billion in Rainbow Farts..

Make the three trustees sign an affidavit (if you're still paranoid) saying they'll relinquish & extinguish the "trust at 180 days after the CVACS have been fully funded & everyone has their 10 Billion. No One is Going to want them to sign that after the CVACS are putting out our collective fires with REAL Water!

Contradictory to the statements that the "gold" is alive, and spiritual and a metaphor, now AK is again today stating that everyone is going to get 10 billion dollars in some form of usable currency from the CVAC system. Which by the way was supposed to be up oh yesterday? Now it's sometime the end of this weekend and money sometime next week according to Removing the Shackles.

I'M TIRED OF BEING an EASY MARK FOR REPTILES! Brothers this Missouri boy says ... are ya with me?

I think AK was watching too much of that miniseries V from the 80's, you remember with Jane Badler as Diana the really evil hottie lizard?

They go on to state that the OPPT is somehow connected to the US Declaration of Independence, and that *that* is the trust document everyone is looking for..

The OPPT-is: simple to embrace , a re-statement of our worth - the value of the One People, a re-statement of the Declaration of Independence, for all generations, transparent, legal , worldwide, free , freedom

So that's today's update, breathe it in... spit it out...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If that weren't enough now you have people that are New Age'er's questioning it..

From Zen Gardner:

It started off with a premise that was clearly meant to appeal to one and all in any alternative mindset…the political activist to the new-ager:

“It’s all over. We’ve already won.” Weeeeee.

Sounds way too familiar. Another full spectrum appeal to the activist crowd like other grandiose promises and phenomena we’ve seen come and go. What really rubbed me is the elusive, assumptive and patronizing wording in this entire interview.

Also:

The American lawyer was the main spokesperson and she couldn’t have been more vague and confusing. It was not aimed to educate clearly, but rather to snow you under with impressive sounding knowledge and so-called inside information.

I’ve seen professional con men at work and that’s exactly what they do.

First they grab you with a “big idea” appeal and a vision of some wonderful end result they know you’d love to hear. Then they go on to give you a not so clear but grand sounding method on how they propose to do it. The trick is to do it so seemingly authoritatively and with all kinds of complicated language, showy credentials and hearsay testimonials to back it up that you get swept up and “taken” by it without fully grasping anything.

It’s classic sales speak and manipulation.

Now.. need there be any more real question as to the validity of this? Zen put it best with that one statement.

You can read Zen's full article on their site : HERE

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I haven't been paying a lot of attention to this this weekend, as i've been pretty busy, but. It's now 5PM on a Sunday Afternoon and guess what? NO CVAC'S.... looks like they couldn't even get their cash cow right.. People are wondering right and left where their money is now and sure nuff, the excuses keep popping out of the mouthpieces..

I say we all chant: KumbayYAH - I WANT ME GOLD NOW - KUMBAYYYY-ahhhhhh

This is becoming like a sitcom to sit and watch...

I can only imagine a discussion like this taking place (the following is my own writing, it was not said any person *that I know of* )

Heather: Well folks, I am BE'ing and DO'ing and wheeeeeeee the CVAC's are all set to go and be ready for all you good little DO'ers out there... Keep those Eternal Hearts DO'ing and I'll make sure you get your value.

Is the mic off yet?

Great, now you know Caleb, we can't hold this off forever, let's say we're in mass production of little thumbdrives for everyone, that should hold them off a little more.

Caleb: That may work, that and we can say the Powers that Were tried to hack us, and let AK, KP and RTS sound off about the vicious attacks we take. Those three sites are the best, we don't have to DO anything, just sit back and let them tell it all, that way in the end, they said it all, not us... MUHAHAHAHA

Heather: So how much value do we skim off the top of these transactions?

Caleb: 50% sounds good.

Heather: yeah and when they go to buy something and they have no cash to do it, we can say we need more money to fix the system.

Caleb: I knew this would be a moneymaker.......

Heather: I'm headed off to do more interviews now, so I need to take my cocktail..

Caleb: save some for me, I have to do a show too, one that will again be cut off early due to "technical difficulties"

Heather (on show): Good evening Eternal Farts... did I just say farts? I'm so sorry I'm so tired from all the negative energies, you know all those meanies questioning whether we're for real and all, see if it resonates all of you, if it does, we're real, I can feel it resonating with me can't you all you little DO'ers? All of the rainbows and unicorns are right around the corner, if you just keep filing those courtesy notices and UCC forms..... Chant after me, Unicorn Farts Unicorn Farts, I love to have me some Unicorn Farts...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
For those that still think this is not some scam, here is a prime example of why you must believe all of the Galactic Federation of Light stories inorder to believe what the OPPT tells you. Cause that's the thing some aren't getting about the OPPT, it is sovereign/freeman plus GFL..... And as far as the OPPT goes you must believe in both.

Posted on the OPPT bullhorn blog AK.

The person has a few requests regarding our Earth based communications and he/she knows the aliens can help because they have already received "Galactic emails" from them, plus the aliens can interface with our internet.

The person lists the items they would like and then closes it with:

Now if this violates any Galactic non-interference thing, we can have Heather write up a little UCC waiver for all applicable dimensions that free you from any liability and karmic consequences of this request. We promise we won't sue in Galactic court.

So there you go. Not only do these people believe that the US UCC applies all over the world, but galacticly and across dimensions.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you for that, I just read it... it's ...... well... wow.....

uh... how do they really think that ....

So aliens...

I'm speechless... really

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join