It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interest in Moon is Great. Enjoy and Discuss This Authentic NASA UFO Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the subject will always be a mystery!!
edit on 13-2-2013 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
If you look at the entire video of Magazine F, you’ll notice these UFOs all over the place.

You can download the video for Magazine F from This Page

They are just some sort of film artifact.

This one below at around :47 seconds in, floats just like the one in the OP video.

And they can be found in pretty much every sequence of filming on that magazine.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

I don't readily agree with film artifact for what the OP is pointing out. There are other camera and film artifacts aside from that, but also not like what the OP in interested in.
My own surmise is that it is a small bit of debris just tagging along with the module, and perhaps has been disturbed in some way,perhaps by the thrusters (should the OP's interpretation be the correct one) or some related/unrelated pieces of debris just tumbling.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

but also not like what the OP in interested in

If you download and view the full video I linked to, you'll see something almost exactly like what the OP was founded on.

Check it out...47 seconds in at the bottom of the screen.

Whether it is a UFO or a film artifact, that is definitely another example.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

but also not like what the OP in interested in

If you download and view the full video I linked to, you'll see something almost exactly like what the OP was founded on.

Check it out...47 seconds in at the bottom of the screen.

Whether it is a UFO or a film artifact, that is definitely another example.

How'd do you know I haven't? For a start I'm only interested in the very first part from the OP, that is of something tumbling as the reflected light from it modulates slooowly,(frames=?) from light to dark and back as it moves, and nothing 'flashy' I see no obvious turn, and the later two spots of light, or rather several spots of light I don't know about, but they also modulate slowly (frames=?) all the other stuff is flashy film artifacts, interference, shadows, reflections, dusty windows, and someone poking their nose...well, I made that bit up actually.

edit on 13-2-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

How'd do you know I haven't? For a start I'm only interested in the very first part from the OP, that is of something tumbling as the reflected light from it modulates slooowly

I used deduction... because if you had looked at the other video, you'd probably say something like... "oh yeah Zarni, you're right"

What I am pointing out is the same pulsating light effect as is seen in the OP clip... almost exactly the same.

Check it out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

How'd do you know I haven't? For a start I'm only interested in the very first part from the OP, that is of something tumbling as the reflected light from it modulates slooowly

I used deduction... because if you had looked at the other video, you'd probably say something like... "oh yeah Zarni, you're right"

What I am pointing out is the same pulsating light effect as is seen in the OP clip... almost exactly the same.

Check it out.

I did check it out long ago, it's the same scene in it's original orientation. All I see is a flash, followed shortly after by the op's scene, which has continuity for a short time and before any 'turn' Now you reply to me, still making assumptions about me, while also talking about youself. You did not address anything I said about the slowly modulating, reflected light and movement, possibly across a number of frames, now't Zilch.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I did check it out long ago, it's the same scene in it's original orientation.

Well, I feel silly
I didn't even catch that even with the rotated "180 degrees" in huge letters... My apologies.

It's hard to say for sure, since I don't know what causes the white dots all over the video, but I'm still thinking the tumbling, pulsating light is the same thing as all the other little white dots, just closer together in several frames...probably not related to the white dots that are characterized as a sharp turn, other than their white dottiness.

Take a look at 2:16 where the earthrise scene starts. There is a white blip that starts top center and goes down and to the right. Now, they are not nearly as close together as the ones in the OP, but one could say this is also a pulsating light. Or, they could be two unrelated film blips. If this were an otherwise clean film without the white dots everywhere, it would be a more compelling case.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

I did check it out long ago, it's the same scene in it's original orientation.

Well, I feel silly
I didn't even catch that even with the rotated "180 degrees" in huge letters... My apologies.

It's hard to say for sure, since I don't know what causes the white dots all over the video, but I'm still thinking the tumbling, pulsating light is the same thing as all the other little white dots, just closer together in several frames...probably not related to the white dots that are characterized as a sharp turn, other than their white dottiness.

Take a look at 2:16 where the earthrise scene starts. There is a white blip that starts top center and goes down and to the right. Now, they are not nearly as close together as the ones in the OP, but one could say this is also a pulsating light. Or, they could be two unrelated film blips. If this were an otherwise clean film without the white dots everywhere, it would be a more compelling case.

Well, this is it, it is 16mm film, bashed about a bit, then bashed about a bit more on the internet, but the op's segment, is fairly clean at those moments, and in a prolonged opening sequence. As for what I think is reflected light, when I say it is modulating slowly I mean that it is a more natural effect of light off, perhaps a non linear surface, not just something spinning on its axis, but tumbling any which way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join