It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interest in Moon is Great. Enjoy and Discuss This Authentic NASA UFO Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes, it's time for another NASA UFO video from the Moon. I am glad to share with you guys a rare footage from Apollo 10 with first-time proper analysis of the footage location, and proper tracking the movement of the UFO. I bet you haven't seen this one before.

Please note the path of UFO movement that I highlighted. The UFO WILL be in the highlighted path, just moving literally 100's of km per frame. You may need to look more than once.

This is my fourth video in series of videos from Apollo program to the Moon containing footage of unidentified flying objects (UFO) digitally archived in highest quality possible. I know my previous three vids lacked image quality but they will be redone once I figure out how to render in high quality. I think I'm getting there. Thanks for watching!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Very interesting video.
S&F.

Seem the UFO detect and surveil the intruder....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It appears to be tumbling, and only catching the light when there is a larger surface, or when it is a more reflective surface or both. A tiny chip of paint will produce much the same effect.
I do not see a turn at all, I do see a couple more points of light appear as if the same object though.

In edit, I forgot to say thanks for the viewing.
edit on 11-2-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"Landing maneuver"?

A bit premature since there is no way to tell the size or distance of the object, much less what it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wish I could see youtube videos

Hopefully i'll have a chance later to see it. It sounds cool.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's like a different version of the original swamp-gas story. One little asteroid strikes the lunar surface and makes a momentary flash, then another over there, and together they create the illusion of quick movement by an ETC.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I forgot to about the footage description

UFO materializes above the southern skies of lunar farside. It initially moves away from the camera almost to horizon then decides to turn around and head straight to a crater near Icarus (located very close to the camera recording the UFO).

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I saw no such turn. I saw a check mark-shaped path drawn and a flashing/tumbling object following the short line, then disappearing. Then another similar object appears midway down the long line. Could just as easily be one very close particle moving into shadow and another emerging from shadow.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Only problem with the video is there's like a series of flashing pixels all over the screen at the same time, which to me points to something to do with the video camera.

Not an expert, just saying

edit on 11-2-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Only problem with the video is there's like a series of flashing pixels all over the screen at the same time, which to me points to something to do with the video camera.

The OP tells you that it is interior reflections, which you can see is so.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If you look at the entire video of Magazine F, you’ll notice these UFOs all over the place.

You can download the video for Magazine F from This Page

They are just some sort of film artifact.

This one below at around :47 seconds in, floats just like the one in the OP video.

And they can be found in pretty much every sequence of filming on that magazine.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Zarniwoop found it faster. I was watching for a while before I posted.

If anyone would like to see the original quality video it's here. You can even download it as an MPEG. Not sure why it had to be rotated though.

OP's clip starts at around 23:30
archive.org...

edit on 2/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There is the turn. Might have to zoom in if you don't have 1080p.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Some of the flashes would be what they call Transient Lunar Phenomena

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

You are assuming it is the same "object" (we don't really know if it's an object").
There is no continuous motion to indicate that it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Place a piece of paper or ruler on your screen, try to trace the movement of the object across the surface from the the horizon as barely visible dot to to Icarus crater.. Notice how absolutely straight the object's movement path is from the horizon to Icarus crater. It's traveling in most efficient path possible - Straight. You could also say everything is coincidence and deny everything I guess. It takes a body of evidence and this isn't even the beginning.

The reason why you see the object 'skip' across the surface at the end is likely the combination of low frame rate of the original footage and the object's actual speed. Notice when the object is moving away from the camera at the start it doesn't seem to skip as much since its position relative to the camera screen is not changing as much as when it is closing in towards the camera.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interest in moon is great.

Interest in research and critical thinking is lacking.

PINGi14, do you have any explanation as to why these UFOs are all over the place in Magazine F and not only in the brief section of video you posted? (No, they are not TLPs, either)

It's OK to admit you got this one wrong and move onto the next one...

Looking forward to it

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Interest in moon is great.

Interest in research and critical thinking is lacking.

PINGi14, do you have any explanation as to why these UFOs are all over the place in Magazine F and not only in the brief section of video you posted? (No, they are not TLPs, either)

It's OK to admit you got this one wrong and move onto the next one...

Looking forward to it

What is your rational in assuming that the particular series of flashes and pulsating light following a clearly defined path is the exact same thing as every other flash?

Are every flashes of light made equal with same origin? Does a flash of light from an airplane mean the same to you as anything else that is 'theorized' (without any solid experimental results)* to produce a flash of light on film? I am open to possibilities of more than a single origin and explanation for all flashes of light on films, especially when they start doing interesting things.

"During the Apollo 16 and Apollo 17 transits, astronauts conducted the ALFMED Experiment where an astronaut wore a helmet designed to capture the tracks of cosmic ray particles to determine if they coincided with the visual observation. Examination of the results showed that two of fifteen tracks coincided with observation of the flashes. These results in combination with considerations for geometry and Monte Carlo estimations led researchers to conclude that the visual phenomenon were indeed caused by cosmic rays."

Two out of fifteen from a single experiment is more like non-confirmation of theory than confirmation. I guess when you consider geometry and statistical dancing we can call two out of fifteen a confirmation. Scientists said so.
edit on 11-2-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Can we agree that a TLP, a cosmic ray, and/or a film artifact are not examples of UFOs?

None of them are flying objects.

If so, then I see no point in continuing.

We could debate all day whether one of those dozens and dozens of blips could possibly be natural, but it's pointless.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I'm more than happy to agree to disagree. I respect your position and won't feel hurt if you don't think the particular series of lights in my video are UFO in origin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join