It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

electromagnet auras? need help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm not really sure which forum this should be in. so if its in the wrong area I apologize.

As far back as I can remember I've seen what looks to be subtle "auras" around everything. So subtle that if I didn't pay attention I wouldn't really notice them. in fact up until recently (out of curiosity of magick and the occult) I started paying attention to this and other things i've always thought were normal and never cared much about because it really didn't and doesn't effect my quality of life. For right now I'll try and keep it simple and just say I can see this aura or what ever it may be and feel it as well. Its always felt electromagnetic in nature. I can control it throughout my body ie. Inducing that tingly feeling up your spine or out of your heart to the point where I can shift it to anywhere in my body. Though some Areas are more difficult or feel stronger/weaker. I can make other people feel it too with concentration and running my fingers anywhere from a few inches to a foot above their skin and if I really try hard I can cause the sensation of a push on the skin. Petiole who have felt this "push" say it feels either warm, like a vibration, like a physical touch out light wind.

I'm not here looking for "oh man you have powers!" I'm a perfect balance of a scientific and spiritual mind. The aura I see are in shades ranging from clear to light/dark greys. Also different areas of the body have different shades And if I look closely enough I can see what looks like (if this makes sense) transparent electricity running within the auric field especially very close to the body or object.

Other arranges things I've noticed are that sometimes when I shake hands or am touched or even if someone comes close/ in the same room I get a weird shutter feeling which actually feels really nice. Another strange anomaly is that I can pull small-medium flames with my fingers from a distance of a few inches and even through a book or paper a long as I can still feel its heat on my finger tips.
I would love to upload drawings of what I can see but ats makes it hard to do so since its not from the Web and im a newb at posting.

Casually I'm just wondering if anyone can help me with what this is?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Traveler

I also see auras in shades of gray. Mostly very light gray. I have never seen colors, besides maybe light-yellow.

They are clearest when someone is standing in front of a blank light-colored wall, like a white or yellow wall. The intensity also varies in different people and in different situations.

Something else I can account to is that when I stand very close to my wife, I can physically feel her energy pulling me towards her.
I'm actually not joking here.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One day I visited California and got a big dose of second-hand medicinal smoke upon arrival at the airport. Mind expanded beyond my own choice, I go to a religious place, and I'm looking at the spirit world, or maybe they could call it the kingdom of heaven. There is a whole other realm you haven't seen yet. Those little halos and outlines of color on people is just the beginning. Let's just say the spiritual leader there called me a dirty name and gave me a stink eye about my spiritual condition. That didn't do much, but okay maybe now I get it why some religious people hang around other religious people, for the power. Or maybe they are in bondage.

There are people who communicate with one another without using their bodies, only their spiritual bodies. I was seeing stuff that you only read about in occult research illustrations from hundreds of years ago. I could see celestial planets and where they hovered over spiritual energy points on people's bodies, in hologram format. Banners of writing around peoples' bubbles of light energy. The colors were as bright as a Hindu deity portrait. That stuff is real, and it reminded me of what I was missing ever since "the world" had taught me how to forget.

You haven't but seen a shadow of what is really going on when you are feeling what you feel. Keep in mind, what you are experiencing may not necessarily be good for your eternal health. I don't know what you're doing, playing with power?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Yes exactly! Sounds like we see the same thing. I've felt the pull that you describe you feeling off of your wife when I walk down the block sometimes certain people pull or push when they walk by. Its amazing stuff. It just sucks that the majority of the world is closed off to this stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Wow sounds like you got hit with some potent stuff. Do you know what it was? (not that I would try it though) that sounds like an awesome experience. I don't doubt that I'm just scratching the surface it feels as though there is a whole other world filled to the brim with this stuff just outside my reach. I don't think I'm playing with the wing stuff though only because I was born like this I'm guessing. I do know that its possible to become disconnected with everything though ie. Looking at a tree as from a new borns point of view. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though. In my experience with that I felt like you could go mad if you stayed like that for too lo.g..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just joined this site and saw your post. The reason I'm here is from my research on electromatic energy and the
spirituality, religious, and relationship it has relating to what people believe to be God.
I'm fascinated to read that you see light around others. I'm not that lucky. Everything to me is beautiful and ungly and very real. But I'm very spiritual and lately Ive been studying Blind Faith.Just FYI
My guess is you are seeing the actual electromagetic energy that sparks and sustains life in a persons spirit and/or soul. I could be wrong but it's very doubtful. Electromagnetic enery is everywhere around us and in us. Its the spark that ignites our nerves .its in the air, it comes from the sun and it flow around us like wind and water,only reference I can think of at the moment, and it ignite and exites molecules and atoms and all things ,and earth is the ground . Theres alot more to it, but this could possibly explain what your seeing.

I hope that helps you in some way

I look forward to posting the theories and finding more information

Thanks for sharing, I hope to hear more from you

new topics

top topics

join