It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BC Canada, Contracts For Massive Body and Storage - Very Suspicous!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Nice find! I watched the video until the end and I think it is a bit odd. They are not looking for just trucks, they are looking for storage and in a lot of towns. It does sound odd and the guy who is telling about goes to the site a lot, he even says it is his job and he has never seen anything like it. X AS HE is called makes a lot of sense to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

Let me guess. You watched the video and then posted without reading any of the more rational responses.

The video is a big bunch of fail.

Both people in the video keep talking about the nine month contract. Yet anyone with half a brain can see from the dates that the contract is for some 34 months

The two of them comment on the numbers next to the list of communities yet can't figure out what the numbers mean. Once again, if they had read the contract proposal summary, they would have seen that it was the number of times the coroner had requested the service in each community.

The BC Coroners Service is NOT looking for storage in a lot of towns. It is looking for companies, such as funeral homes, to transport bodies from the location where the person(s) died to the morgue, normally located at the nearest hospital.

I hope for his employer's sake that "X" does a better job of reading contracts proposals that his employer might want to bid for.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have to add this now. These pages were real Gov pages, and we saw them. But, its now cached or whatever they do to stuff they want to bury????

In the current situation I kind of think this is what is going on. Ebola, weaponized and laboratory created, possibly mixed with the common cold to spread easily. Thank you Mr Gates and Mr Rockerfeller (IMO), at least some of the players. I pray for cosmic arrest teams to round you up and deal with your psychopathy.

Now, we have Fukushima. The 5 years will be 2016, when, if its as bad as many say, there should be a rise in radiation death or illness. And I believe that the symptoms are similar to ebola.

Just what the hell do they have planned.

Even writing this, its just a "possibility", even if it were a "probability" and more likely, won't give them that belief button in my consciousness. Since I believe our thoughts, beliefs and emotions Create Reality. I won't lend them a hand.

I envision people waking up. I envision them forming counsels of citizens and electing their own. I envision the curtain coming back to reveal the tiny little wart infested demon man behind it, and ALL the PTB in a tiny little bubble, growing smaller and smaller like in Honey I Shrank The Kids, until no one can hear them, their minions don't follow bad orders, the people shine like the sun, warmth and love and laughter, and in Africa, everyone has their own eco home with wonderful gardens, clean energy and beamships in their back yard AND in the middle east, they're equal, no theocracy (religions controlled to only be positive spiritual and personal choices world wide), and the women in ripped out trendy blue jeans, no longer tolerating gross behavior from men, all those ones sent to the dog house. Children equal and free and happy and progressing.

Clean high technology.

Venus Project and Homes for all.

So, this post is mentioning what I see as TPTB's demented mind set, but not the way the outcome will be.

Thought Creates! So start to get some good endings to the play in mind, or rather, chapter endings, not the play itself. And picture them and if possible, if enough get on the same page, work to bring them in.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

The pages were requests for contract bids that needed to be filled in the spring of 2013. It is now the fall of 2014. Do you think the pages might no longer be there simply because there were successful bids for the contracts and there is no longer a need for those particular requests?

It was explained to you why the bid requests were made back in Feb 2013.

You are truly completely clueless.

edit on 2/10/14 by erwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: erwalker

For something supposed to be in 2016. Needing reifers all over the province for body transport to cold storage.

Now, the thread was put out just to keep it visible to me, so that come what may, it might make sense. And put in the Speculative Forum as it is highly speculative. But something that needs to be on the back shelf for any events.

My last post is connecting dots, theorizing. But if things go south here, with all the disasters stirring, Fukushima, Ebola and possibly even Isil, these contracts seem premeditated, so just noting my thoughts and waiting....!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

The contracts were not to start in 2016. They were to start in 2013 and, for some, run until 2016. There would be new tenders for bids issued prior to those contracts expiring.

Nowhere in the contract descriptions was it said that the BC Coroners Service was looking for a large number of reefer units to transport bodies to a cold storage facility.

That was pure invention on part of you and the two idiots in talking in the video.

You are connecting dots that don't exist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join