It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BC Canada, Contracts For Massive Body and Storage - Very Suspicous!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's a bid for exhumation from a graveyard and transport to another graveyard... Nothing more...

The Ministry Of Justice has to approve all exhumations..
edit on 2/11/1313 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

That is a possibility. But not really making alot of sense to me. I don't see them moving wholesale bodies, with this many bids in this many cities/towns, even Williams Lake. Doesn't sound right to me. But you make it sound like your guess is the fact and thats it. And its not. A city graveyard, moving people's remains to 100 little towns, breaking up families like that, doesnt sound likely to me.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by foodstamp
Canada's Ministry Of Justice oversees all exhumation orders for the entire country. So, this is VERY likely to be an order to move a graveyard of bodies from one location to another. Nothing to see here... A little bit of common sense goes a long way. Shame on Cybertribe for not doing there home work. It would appear they reported as soon as they got it. Without even thinking about what it's for.

The Ministry of Justice has done this bidding for mass removal many MANY time before.. This is just silly garbage..

Nothing like that has leaked before, and we're not prone to having bogus leaks out like this here. We're fairly conservative, quiet folk, not used to such leaks.

I'd be reporting this too, because to me, you reveal what is happening, and then go down a list of possibilities and probabilities.

Certainly wrote that maybe they have 9 month contracts for some sudden removal of graves????
Or are doing this in preparation? But preparation is not a long suit of corporations and government. I didn't see too much preparation for Fukushima, except to bury the dangers by moving the testing units to Kamploops and that means, less than 10-15 inches of precipitation a year.

Down the list of probabilities. Thats one possible one. But not the full spectrum, and I think keeping alert is a good idea.

This isn't a leak...it is publicly searchable on their site....linked in my post above. The contract is not for 9 months....it is much longer. This doesn't appear to be that alarming except for the fact that there are a lot of these contracts out for bid at the moment. I was searching on the site and can't find any for the same that closed with the same frequency as these are ITQ at this time.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by erwalker

Actually it says, that its a pender for a bid to supply this for 9 months, the bidding takes place the from Jan 1 to March, 3 months. And if it were relating to graveyards and moving them, well its whole province.

Also the one leaking this has had experience in bids, and contracts and says, this is bids from outside their in place morgues and infrastructure currently existing, ie. outside work for 9 months, province wide, refrigeration and supplies, this would be a massive operation. Which corporation has the means to do this?

I think this is well worth wondering about.

If you look at the proposal when the video zooms in on it, it clearly states the length of the contract is from 01 June 2013 to 31 March 2016. That is 34 months and not 9 months.

Just because someone claims to have experience in bids and contracts does not mean he knows what he's talking about when it comes to these contracts. He clearly cannot read!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The part about the 9 months, and the year 2016. That still does not explain what is going on. We're a small population for such a huge land mass, and most of the 4 billion live at the coast. Willies Puddle doesn't have a huge population, why does it need to contract with private companies to move bodies with refrigeration semis to another refrigeration unit, that all has be built/bought/provided within the terms of the contract. And not just to a graveyard.

We have existing facilities for this already. Note, just edited the 9 months in my title because I don't know where they got the 9 months from, but the whole scheme to move that many bodies from even small towns and cities, with outside infrastructure is very odd indeed.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

We already have infrastructure for the normal death rates in place, so what is going on?

By the way, upping it to 2016 just adds Fukushima back in the picture in my books. And I could add countless other potentials too.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Who currently does the lifting and shifting of corpses in Canada? perhaps they had a nice fat contract in place for who knows how long but its come to an end so they're looking for people to bid to keep the costs down

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Meh, the numers arent that large....looks like the average death scenario rather than gearing up for disaster.....
get a grip....
The service is for picking up the murder victimsd ETC..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity,

I don't know if you're familiar with the theories that beneath your region, or at least not that far East of the Pacific Coast of Canada, there is an alleged underground infestation of aliens stretching all the way out to Kamloops which might justify the presence of these coffins? For I have noted with great concern large accumulations of plastic coffins stored for purposes unknown in various parts of the world. In fact, even observing for their potential use and hypothesizing about massive purges and population reduction measures, it turns out that they do not appear to have been used for humans.

Also, I noted that often they are oversized coffins, which can contain between two and three human bodies for burial. This means that they could also contain a single non human body of a greater size. Could it be that there are secret wars against underground aliens for which such containers are required, for sanitary reasons? Might they need to conquer underground bases, kill the aliens and move them out in these coffins in order to disinfect and occupy the bases?

This is just a fantastic theory, but it merits consideration because the one about the culling of our population isn't as logical within the current body of evidence. Of course if there is a massive biological or chemical strike, then things will need to be reassessed.

Cheers,

GS

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe the junk you write or do you just like making things up?

Willies Puddle doesn't have a huge population, why does it need to contract with private companies to move bodies...

Williams Lake isn't contracting with anyone to move bodies. Williams Lake falls within the jurisdiction of the Northern Region of the BC Coroners Service and it is the BC Coroners Service that contracts out the removal and transportation of bodies.

...move bodies with refrigeration semis to another refrigeration unit, that all has be built/bought/provided within the terms of the contract. And not just to a graveyard.

Nowhere in the contract does it call for refrigeration semis to be used to transport any bodies to another refrigeration unit that the contractor is required build/buy/provide.

The contract referenced in the video "seeks a supplier to provide body removal and transportation the Kelowna area for the Interior Regional Coroners office in Kelowna."

The contractor requirements include:
- must arrive on the scene within a set time limit or as directed by the Coroner;
- must place the body in a body bag or suitable shroud;
transport the deceased person(s) "to a site as directed by the Coroner within the Geographic Area (often one of Vernon Jubilee Hospital or Kelowna General Hospital)"; and
- the vehicle used must be properly equipped to transport one or more deceased persons (i.e. equipped with a stretcher or similar device). No mention of refrigeration.

No mention of storage is made in the contract requirements.

We already have infrastructure for the normal death rates in place, so what is going on?

Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. No new infrastructure is being built.

edit on 11/2/13 by erwalker because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
Who currently does the lifting and shifting of corpses in Canada? perhaps they had a nice fat contract in place for who knows how long but its come to an end so they're looking for people to bid to keep the costs down

I don't know about the rest of Canada, but in the Province of BC the job is contracted out to private companies by the BC Coroners Service.

Your question is similar to asking who has the contract in the USA when discussing who is contracted to do the job in the State of Washington.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just speculating along with the OP but if it were true then it might be because some person played with spirits but with real money and now has to make others believe they truly have send the spirits away. To make it more credible such persons would tell other people so the spirits could be fooled with signals from the living who truly believe such things and then such a spirit would go like in Star Wars, the disturbance in the force would be gone and spirits would sense the deal is at an end. It reminds me of those Fema camps or the ghost cities of China where they can house spirits who for some reason don't want to leave life or rather the living, some organisations put the spirits there so they don't go out and mess up other people's lives with their anger.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

you are wrong, i have family who works in this field.... there are no arrangements being made to move cemeteries, and out sorcing this in such a high demand short time period is not the norm.... people be alert

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

This is skunk works so can say I have a thread mentioning basically Shasta, through Cascades, all the way through Okanagan to Kamploops. I still don't understand what is going to over stress our already current system for every region with deaths. Ets need to tow the line, they get karma too. I think this is something other than ETs, such as, Fukushima, some kind of Problem/Reaction/Solution ie, viral thing, perhaps civil unrest. Not sure, and don't like dwelling on negative for I see positive things and solutions. But want to make guesses on what could be going on.

Most of the province, out of 4 million, live in the Lower mainland and the coast. The majority. So....????

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

On the list. Willies Puddle is on the list. I didn't type this list either.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by trouble4fun
reply to post by foodstamp

you are wrong, i have family who works in this field.... there are no arrangements being made to move cemeteries, and out sourcing this in such a high demand short time period is not the norm.... people be alert

Lol, Ok, I'm wrong...

Thanks for sourcing your information to by the way...

Lol.. Do a google search and find about 10,000 other related sources by the Ministry Of Justice that prove you are WRONG...

But, Ok, Your family works there and I'm wrong....

Sheeesh, Hell hath frozen over..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

Yes, and it's by contract-which is what this is about.
Summary Details

Summary of the Requirement
The BC Coroners Service seeks a supplier to provide body removal and transportation the Kelowna area, and intends to award a contract for a Term of approximately 4 years for the provision of such services.

from Vasa Croe's link

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

As a former citizen of PG I has a good laugh on that one
this does seem to merit some digging around though

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

On the list. Willies Puddle is on the list. I didn't type this list either.

I'm not even sure what you are attempting to say in the above.

The lists of communities in the proposals, each followed by a number, are to indicate the number of times that the Coroner in that region has called on the services of the companies contracted to remove and transport bodies during a recent 12 month period. Just as it says for all to read in the proposals.

The proposal for the Kamloops area, JAGBCCS-RFP:201403, states "For planning purposes, our database shows that for a recent period of twelve consecutive months there were 261 instances where this service was performed in the Geographic Area as shown in the table below:
Kelowna -------- 136
West Kelowna -- 27
Vernon ----------- 60
Armstrong -------- 5
Needles ----------- 0
Lumby ------------- 4
Oyama ------------ 1
Winfield ----------- 2
Carmi -------------- 0
Peachland ------ 10
Lake Country --- 15
Coldstream ------- 1
Total ------------ 261"

The sole purpose of the above list is to give some indication of how many times the contractor may be called upon to proved the contracted service.

It is not an indication of numbers of refrigeration units or any other flight of fancy you may have.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have no idea what you're saying. Each of the cities that is under the 15 or so, links you can click on, has all small towns basically listed. Williams Lake is a city on paper only. I've lived in that town. Its small enough. I also know what Peachland is, lol, and you blink you miss. Alot like Okanagan Falls.

The point I'm making is this: BC is roughly 4 million. Most live at the coast. We already have existing faciliites and morgues and graveyards to handle our current deaths. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Would they need to hire this out to other companies with many reifer units, to bring large amounts of bodies all over the place? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Are you comprehending my point yet?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Are you being purposely obtuse or is your reading comprehension that poor?

I'll try to lay it out for you as simply as I can.

BC has a population of over 4.6 million.

Over 900,000 people live in the BC Interior and northern BC, not including the north coast.

All unnatural, sudden and unexpected, unexplained or unattended deaths are investigated by the BC Coroners Service (BCCS).

In 2010, the BCCS investigated 7825 deaths out of the 31,428 deaths in BC.

2534 of the 7825 deaths occurred in the BC Interior and Northern BC, including the North Coast

BC is divided into five regions and each has a regional office from which coroners work.

In addition to the responsibility for investigation noted above, the BCCS is responsible for body removal and transportation.

In order to save you tax dollars, the BCCS does not maintain a fleet of vehicles and personnel tasked with body removal and transportation.

The BCCS contracts out body removal and transportation to private firms, such as funeral homes.

The contracts are for various geographical areas within the five regions.

The contracts run between one to five years with a typical length being 2-3 years.

A number of contracts are coming to an end, requiring renegotiation or the contracting of new firms.

The contract proposals include information to help interested firms come up with a bid, including the number of times in a recent 12 month period the BCCS called for body removal in the relevant geographical area.

The contracts DO NOT call for the construction of new facilities, morgues, or graveyards.

Saying that it does is either a misunderstanding or an outright LIE

Your questions regarding new facilities, reefer units, and large numbers of bodies have no basis in reality.

Your point is nonsensical.

BCCS 2010 Annual Report

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join