It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up Canada! China is coming to take our Resources!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have noticed that ATS tends to lean towards American Conspiracies and Politics but what about Canada? Read on to find out.

With the current crisis that our neighbors (The US) is having we all know that money will be hard
to come by in the future. Our economy in North America is not getting better nor is it getting better
around the world. Currencies are falling to an all time low. There is even discussion on this site about
the global collapse.

What we need to understand is that the Canadian government is not hiding from us that the collapse of our economy is soon. You may believe the government is hiding it, but in reality it is right in our faces! Stephen Harper has been on the news lately warning Canadians that the economy will not be going so great soon. Harper believes that Canadians need to tighten up their budget and their spending. He believes that people need to cut down their debt and get try to take out smaller mortgages. The interest rates of lines will sky rocket to the point of no one being able to pay off their debt. But we the people decide to ignore these obvious signs.

The Global Transportation Hub (also known as the Super Highway) that connects Mexico, The US, and Canada together was built to suck Canada dry of our resources. The Global Transportation Hub was created so our resources such as potash, oil and of course Water can be easily transported out for. As we all know Water is a big commodity right now. Fresh water is becoming harder and harder to find, and Canada is full of it. The Chinese are the ones we have to watch out for. They are trying to buy up all the resources in Canada. How is China getting away with buying up Canada's resources? China is buying up all the oil companies in Australia so that they can secretly buy our resources here in Canada too. The real problem here too is the Chinese government owns the companies that end up buying these companies in Australia and Canada. China has the worlds largest population of around 2 Billion and will need our resources to survive.

Canada/Harper has already sold Nexen a oil company located in Calgary Alberta to China which was a 15 Billion deal. Do we really want communist China owning all of our oil? When will this stop?

Who is aware of these issues? Not the common Canadian, but for the Indigenous people of Canada. Idle No More is here to protect our resources and water from being exploited for other nations.

Sources:

Harper says, "Here in Canada, people need to get better control of their personal debt loads and prepare for the possibility that higher interest rates could sideswipe their lives."

Read more: www.canada.com...

China buying Australia resources and companies:

edit on 11-2-2013 by theone88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2013 by theone88 because: Spelling and Grammer fixes

Idle No More: idlenomore.ca...
Or idlenomore.ca... to read more about Idle No More.

Nexen deal proves Harper is China’s plaything:
www.thestar.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theone88

Calm down. Nobody on this planet has any intentions of harming canada. And not even canada´s precious resources. Although we all know that canada has been fought over by the powers of the world for hundreds of years, I think the canadians are safe now.

What people will believe just to stay scared...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Canada should be very afraid of USA instead. Not if but when.

The longest undefended borders, drooling just to think about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
^^^^

Yep. I think that's why I keep moving further and further north.
In the snowy north, at least we're guaranteed to still have water as a resource.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My mom was trying to push me to get a mortgage in a year or two and buy my own house, but it seems by the time I get that done, the initial 3.5% interest rate will have risen, and once my 5 years is up I'll have to start paying the new interest rate, which I don't think I'll be able to afford.

I guess time will tell, scary to think about :/

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theone88
Canada/Harper has already sold Nexen a oil company located in Calgary Alberta to China which was a 15 Billion deal. Do we really want communist China owning all of our oil? When will this stop?
Jeez...right-wingers hate the commie peril, but love taking their money.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Id rather China give me money for my resources and promote trade rather than drop a daisy cutter on my family and friends.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
their just pissed we made them build our railroads.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So heres something to think about.

Yes China is buying a lot of Canada's resources, but without China who is our biggest trade partner? The US of course. Which isnt all bad. But when do trade with mainly one country, there's no competition. We get paid what they want to pay us.
Is the Canadian government really "selling us out"? Or are they diversifying?

Do you really think Obama doesnt want a pipeline because its bad for the environment? Or is he just afraid of how much our oil will cost if we have more options to sell it overseas?

Just because the US feels threatened by China, doesn't necessarily mean we should be.

edit on 19/2/2013 by osirys because: (no reason given)

top topics

join