<<BREAKING>>Executive order on cybersecurity coming after State of the Union address

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

I can't even understand why black Americans are called "African Americans" - they're just as American as white Americans. It's not as if white Americans are called "White Americans" of "British Americans" or "English Americans" or "European Americans" or "German Americans". I find the term "African Americans" a completely ridiculous term - it almost commits a large section of the American population to a different category from other Americans.

Bit silly to be honest.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Oh look CISPA is back! Here's what we can do... EVERYONE start up a facebook post and like it a lot, then forward it to someone, they will like it and sooner or later EVERYONE will be liking that post

That should show the government!

OH WAIT, thats called slackervism, and the generation that actually cares about the internet will do nothing about it to save it... Good riddance internet all you've done is shown me ridiculous cat macros and food pictures with stupid filters on it...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Very much agreed!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So, what should we do then? Start making copies of the vital parts of the internet, like Wikipedia?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
NDAA + continued Patriot Act and now CISPA...how can any freedom loving individual like this man?

(and listen to the lies on the state of the union)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by iwan2ski

I can't even understand why black Americans are called "African Americans" - they're just as American as white Americans. It's not as if white Americans are called "White Americans" of "British Americans" or "English Americans" or "European Americans" or "German Americans". I find the term "African Americans" a completely ridiculous term - it almost commits a large section of the American population to a different category from other Americans.

Bit silly to be honest.

as a native american, i often wonder why i am not called "american"
while everyone else would be a "(country'an) american"

you dont go to other nations and refer to them all as "native X's", often.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
For all those Obama lovers who have been trying to defend Obama that he isn't the one trying to censor the internet, now you have all the proof you need.

As each day passes, Obama exposes himself even more as the fraud that he is. Doesn't matter though, he is on his final term of office, he is not wasting ANY time.

C. CISPA’s backers
Note that some companies backing CISPA state they represent their member companies – hence, the 800 (e.g. CTIA represents T-Mobile, Sybase, Nokia, and Qualcomm). Some of the links go to a downloadable letter, others to an URL.
06-27-12 – Michigan Department of Military & Veterans Affairs, Lansing Supporting CISPA
04-25-12 – American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers Letter to Boehner & Pelosi Supporting CISPA
04-25-12 – American Petroleum Institute Supports CISPA
04-25-12 – 11 Financial Trade Associations Support CISPA
04-24-12 – SIMFA Letter of Support for CISPA
04-23-12 – ASIS Letter Supporting HR 3523
04-23-12 – 9 Utilities Groups Support CISPA
04-20-12 – TechNet Sends Letter of Support for CISPA to Rogers and Ruppersberger
04-18-12 – Multiple Tech Association Letter to Boehner & Pelosi in support of CISPA
04-17-12 – Bay Area Council Supports CISPA
04-17-12 – TechAmericaSupports CISPA

Multi-industry Letter to Speaker Boehner & Minority Leader Pelosi on CISPA :
AT&T, Boeing, BSA, Business Roundtable, CSC, COMPTEL, CTIA – The Wireless Association Cyber, Space and Intelligence Association, Edison Electric, EMC, Exelon, Facebook, The Financial Services Roundtable, IBM, Independent Telephone & Telecommunications Alliance, Information Technology Industry Council, Intel, Internet Security Alliance, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, National Cable & Telecommunications Association, NDIA, Oracle, Symantec, TechAmerica, US Chamber of Commerce, US Telecom – The Broadband Association, Verizon.
edit on 12-2-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Many numerous internet security issues that came about in the past 2-3 years has NSA running scared. They just don't know what to do about it. Every business, or private home with a computer is a potential threat.
edit on 12-2-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Many numerous internet security issues that came about in the past 2-3 years has NSA running scared. They just don't know what to do about it. Every business, or private home with a computer is a potential threat.

LOL, your computer is not a potential threat to NSA. Hacking NSA.gov ,whitehouse.gov, even NASA computers is not a threat to NSA. Any information of highly classified structure will not be connected to the internet.

The hacking and internet issues caused by the group Anon is a convenient way to scare the people to give up all their internet freedom.

The real threat of the internet is the bidirectional communications among the masses which allows for organization of groups. More importantly the internet has opened the eyes of many sheeples by challenging their initial stance on issues presented by the monodirectional MSM.

Other reason for more regulations and monitoring is the entertainment lobbying industry whinning about their executives no longer being able to FULLY control prices or not being able to have several Ferrari and Bentley in each of their homes around the world because people don't feel like paying 15 dollars to watch a crappy movie.

However, fear or threat is not one of the reasons for these bills.

edit on 12-2-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So he did use his executive order to sign CISPA in. Now what?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thatguyehler

That's exactly what you should do.

That's web-pages from today. I have over 32,000 links stored on my HDD and in the cloud.

I also have Audio,Video,Pictures,Ebooks,Documents,Manuals.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Or pink Americans, lol you make a good point.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

It be nice if some one could write a list of presidents out then against each write how many executive orders were issued. The statistics show that Obama is issuing a unprecedented number, put togther a peoples pertition attach the data and demand an explanation for why he he continually is going around the democratic process.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
this is just another move to control, it is becoming very apparent now, with taking away ease of communication via internet, guns, mandatory healthcare, they want total control....

I used to think Obama, could not do to much damage because he would not get another term... Now he has another term, and I am thinking he is going to really change how we see and live in this country...

not much left of america, what left is being taken for amerika.

interesting news...

Setting up the infrastructure for this obama care control format coming soon to a home near you.

if you are not rich yet or in the middle class, I think your screwed....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Originally posted by sean

LOL, your computer is not a potential threat to NSA. Hacking NSA.gov ,whitehouse.gov, even NASA computers is not a threat to NSA. Any information of highly classified structure will not be connected to the internet.

The hacking and internet issues caused by the group Anon is a convenient way to scare the people to give up all their internet freedom.

The real threat of the internet is the bidirectional communications among the masses which allows for organization of groups. More importantly the internet has opened the eyes of many sheeples by challenging their initial stance on issues presented by the monodirectional MSM.

Other reason for more regulations and monitoring is the entertainment lobbying industry whinning about their executives no longer being able to FULLY control prices or not being able to have several Ferrari and Bentley in each of their homes around the world because people don't feel like paying 15 dollars to watch a crappy movie.

However, fear or threat is not one of the reasons for these bills.

edit on 12-2-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Who said anything about Whitehouse.gov websites and hacking NASA computers?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
CHANGE ,
CLAP CLAP,
CHANGE WE NEED ,
CLAP CLAP,
TURN HEAD, SMILE
CHANGE,
CLAP CLAP
CHANGE WE NEED
CLAP CLAP
TURN HEAD SMILE OTHER DIRECTION
CLAP CLAP
CHANGE
CLAP CLAP
CHANGE WE NEED

ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR HIM ARE
S U C K E R S
THANX FOR SCREWING US ALL

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Another NWO stooge (Australia) announced the same thing just recently:

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here's the listing of EOs by president.

Roosevelt went hog wild....3500!

www.archives.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I say if you guys dont like emperor obamy's decree's you need to throw him a Dorner Party or quit your snivlin

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vind21

WHY IS THIS GUY IN OFFICE

Because stupid and foolish people believe he is helping "the little people", and he is helping the Elite NWO move forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join