It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they going to make guns harder to buy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Should I buy a gun now before its too late? Whats up with all this gun talk. After the Sandy Hook trajedy I've hard alot of gun talk. Whats going to happen?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Uh yea. In NY my friends gun dealer can find NO guns being shippen into NY, or nationally for that matter. and forget about ammo. you good with a slingshot or pointy stick bro?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

If you buy a gun get ammo at the same time. Go online and search for ammo for a gun you are interested in purchasing. Trust me, if you want a handgun, it's not there, all out of stock. If you don't want an "assult rifle" which will soon be illegal then you can get the ammo.
Hmmmmmmmm
edit on 11-2-2013 by grandmakdw because: oops had to change can't to can, typo

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I just bought one at a gun show yesterday. Obama is the best thing thats ever happened to gun mfg's and dealers

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Don't panic right now, it is going to be a simple case of supply and demand. Right now everyone wants to buy up guns and ammo whether they need them or not so prices are gouged and stock is low. Companies are producing overtime and soon there will be a low demand and an overstock, at that point prices will be really low and supply will be bountiful. If you do find a good deal take it but don't just buy out of fear.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

YES.

buy one or two if you can, trust me it WILL become more difficult if not annoying to purchase a firearm in in the next couple of years.

i suggest you first get a revolver, its cheap i got mine for $350 its easy to use compact and very durable, without having to maintain it like you would a pistol.

the second gun i suggest is a shotgun. this is a MUST, very reliable, incredible stopping force, easy to use, and almost dirt cheap i got mine for $220 after bargaining at the pawn shop, also remember to buy at least 3 boxes of ammo for each to start off with.

if you are looking for a 3rd gun i would suggest a .22 rifle, these can go for around $100 and the ammo is very abundant and affordable now its like $25 for 400-500 rounds

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I live in Illinois..

I was thinking about buying 2 or 3 guns within the next 1-2 years.

I thought they said they will put more restrictions on assault weapons not handguns?
edit on 11-2-2013 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
I live in Illinois..

I thought they said they will put more restrictions on assault weapons not handguns?

They want it all...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

What kind of restrictions are we talking about?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Depends on the state, but supply is extremely low for anything remotely popular anywhere

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I dont know what they mean by "low" because there were guns everywhere at the gun show I went to.
.50 barrets, M4 carbines, AK 47s, SkS's, I even saw a couple of RPK's and several pistols, which is what I bought, Glock 22
edit on 2/11/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by dashen

I dont know what they mean by "low" because there were guns everywhere at the gun show I went to.
.50 barrets, M4 carbines, AK 47s, SkS's, I even saw a couple of RPK's and several pistols, which is what I bought, Glock 22
edit on 2/11/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

The guns and ammo are out there, it just depends if your willing to pay the price for them.

My local gun shop is rationing ammo at the moment. Only 100 rounds ber caliber. There gun stock is cleaned out but i got dibs on the next S&W M&P .45 that comes in

new topics

top topics

join