It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

t or f i just dont know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
let me start by saying that the person who told me of this "happening" was not the type given to telling tales.in the years that we were close friends this person always seemed the serious type,that is what makes his story so baffeling.the first of three times that this happened he said he was 12 years old,living in an old two story house,his room was on the top floor.he had just gone to bed,and was lying there waiting for sleep when the room lit up.he said the entire room lit up,no shadows,like the room was itself a light.it was'nt a blinding light he said,more of a bluish glow.everywhere he looked in the room was devoid of shadow.he said this happened twice more in the following weeks,then nothing.he never tried passing this off as anything but a happening he didn't understand.as rational as ive tried to be with this story i've never come up with any kind of explanation.at first i thought someone was shining a light in his window,but that wouldn't explain the lack of shadows.i just don't know.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well as time passes, your memories become skewed. What he saw then could be different from what he thinks he saw. It could be something, but I am going with nothing.

new topics

join