It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

syatema spetznaz vs mma who would win? would they tie?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
so yeah... what do you think? would an mma fighter get his teeth ripped out and eaten by a member of the spetznaz with his bare hands or would chuck liddell make spetznas squeal like a piggy? i'm thinking spetznaz i mean they train harder, have retard strength, i'm talking open field, no cage, bare hands, no gloves, protective equipment or rules, cannibalism to survive so one has to kill the other with their bare hands to eat to survive.
edit on 11-2-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Real fights are never fair, but if you did have a fair fight id say it would come down to an individuals training not some arbitrary name they have tagged themselves with

edit on 11-2-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A MMA fighter is trained to fight.

A Spetznaz is trained to Kill.

Spetznaz for the Win.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

While your point is valid, Spetznaz are some seriously badass dudes. I give the edge to them, and the fight (regardless of the winner) would be over very quickly.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Spetznaz is just the russian special forces right? Do they have a special way to punch?

Fighting is simple mechanics and psychology, beyond that everything else is pointless. The person that understand these principles best, and is in appropriate physical condition, will win.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Systema has my vote,, thats some serious training...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

True, but MMA fighters aren't trained to eat the entrails of their opponent be the opponent human or not.

My point is that an MMA fighter is trained to fight by a set of disciplines with rules, Spetznaz are trained simply to kill.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
no question in my mind whatsoever the special forces guy
would win, now there is one caveat here, if the MMA fighter
just so happens to be an EX special forces from one of the
finer trained groups then he might win as he would have
had more total hand to hand exp then the other fellow.

But if its a civi MMA guy he wouldn't have much of a chance,
those Russian special forces guys are not to be trifled with,
they are trained to kill and be very creative at it as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

If you fighting with your hands killing someone is an simple as repeated blows to the head.

What your talking about is special forces training the majority of which wont have any place in a fighting ring.

I know it sounds intimidating but your getting caught up in something superficial.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The mentality of the trained individual is hardly superficial. With Spetznaz, you don't lose and walk away.

I'm not saying that MMA fighters can't be lethal, but that Spetznaz is certainly where my money would be in the fight.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Most martial arts are sports.MMA is no exception.The training is to disable as are the strikes and techniques.
In combat the job is to kill by any means necessary,and Spetznaz are quite durable beyond the most skilled MMA fighter's skill.Men DIE in Spetznaz qualification regularly so the drive surpasses any sport.
When it's a life involved I choose the Spetznaz.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
We are comparing a TV show celebrity vs Real Life battlefield? really?

Spetznaz will win.

Their mind is fudged up to a point they are killing machine.

MMA fighter might sht himself in the real life situation that Spetnaz goes through on a daily routine.
edit on 2/11/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Are you guys all serious? What do you think they train these guys with magic ?

MMA is trained to kill..

The Army trained me kill by first watching MMA.. I remember the first time I knew I could kill someone with my bare hands.. I probably KOed about 7 guys in basic training..

It's not so much a sport except that they make you stop when you knock someone out..

Whoever wants to stay alive will win.. Notice the refs are the only thing that stops death.

I just watched some spetnaz stuff.. It's just MMA, but they don't fight the best in the world everyday.. So MMA wins..

Knock outs in MMA:
www.youtube.com...

Army training:
www.youtube.com...

Spetanaz:
www.youtube.com...

Notice they All use a mixture of things, but a lot of it ends up being brazilian jiu jitsu..
Also Notice Spetnaz is doing MMA, and I can't find one video of a Spetnaz guy that could go against any top level MMA guy..
edit on 2/11/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Aren't there quite a few ex special forces now MMA fighters as well? I seem to recall Fedor Emelianenko and Mirko Cro Cop as being ex special forces, and Fedor I believe had some link to Spetsnaz. Not positive though.....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
MMA if not to the death, the MMA fighters are trained for endurance, spatz are deadly but may not have the endurance for a prolonged fight.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
MMA if not to the death, the MMA fighters are trained for endurance, spatz are deadly but may not have the endurance for a prolonged fight.

If MMA isn't deadly then why do the ARMY and Spetnaz train with MMA?

Mixed Martial (WAR) Arts.. Think Martial Law (Military or Wartime Law).

edit on 2/11/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Better question would be Krav Maga vs Systema. Put more of a killer on killer. from demostrations both are very brutal fighting styles. Both are ment to kill in a hand to hand fight.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There was a show on a few years ago called Deadliest Warrior. I know it's not totally scientific but they determined that the Spartan was the deadliest pre-gunpowder and Spetznaz post gunpowder.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
There was a show on a few years ago called Deadliest Warrior. I know it's not totally scientific but they determined that the Spartan was the deadliest pre-gunpowder and Spetznaz post gunpowder.

You are referring to Armed guys... Spartans would get destroyed by MMA, assuming no weapons allowed..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Spetsnaz are fake. While MMA are real.

I take the mma fighters any day of the weeks.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Militarywarfare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join